$10 off Select PC Game Pre-orders @ Newegg.com *Expires 2/3/13*

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
a-Banner-1.jpg

EMCYTZT2870

*Items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers do not qualify. Not valid on recertified items. Up to a maximum discount of $50.00 per order. No minimum purchase required; promo codes may only be used once per account and cannot be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Only available while funds last. Promo code expires on 2/03/13 or sooner based on fund availability.

How's the free slow shipping work with preorders on Newegg? Will they ship it on release day?

[quote name='gemini']How's the free slow shipping work with preorders on Newegg? Will they ship it on release day?[/QUOTE]

For me it always shipped on the release date. I live in Texas and it always take extremely long to get to me. I'm talking like 10 days.

pc preorders meh. I really do wonder why people need to preorder pc games as prices for those drop very quickly especially with digital downloads

[quote name='Gamer SDP']pc preorders meh. I really do wonder why people need to preorder pc games as prices for those drop very quickly especially with digital downloads[/QUOTE]

Blizzard prices tend not to drop very quickly at all unfortunately. I think Starcraft 2 was full price like around a whole year after release? I could be remembering it wrong.

[quote name='stupidproz1']Blizzard prices tend not to drop very quickly at all unfortunately. I think Starcraft 2 was full price like around a whole year after release? I could be remembering it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Nope, you nailed it. Blizzard games take forever to come down in price. $30 is a great price for people who don't mind waiting a few days to play.

[quote name='Abysthor']Nope, you nailed it. Blizzard games take forever to come down in price. $30 is a great price for people who don't mind waiting a few days to play.[/QUOTE]

Waiting a few days doesn't hurt. Blizzard games tend to have some online quirks in the first 48 hours or so although this is technically an expansion.

[quote name='lilseung']For me it always shipped on the release date. I live in Texas and it always take extremely long to get to me. I'm talking like 10 days.[/QUOTE]
I live in Texas, and Newegg gets my preorders here in ~3 days on every occasion I can recall.

bread's done
Back