$10 Plantronics Halo 2 Headset from Buy.com (Free w/GCO)

TJordan522

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but I looked around and couldn't find it. It's been years since I've visited CAG so I could have missed it, so I apologize in advance.

Anyway, Buy.com has a Plantronics .Audio 350 Halo 2 Noise Cancelling Stereo Gaming Headset on sale for $10 with free shipping.

You can get this headset FREE if you sign up for a new Google Checkout account. Doing so will take $10 off of your order, making the headset completely free.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204031277

The deal expires on June 30th.

Good luck!

Jordan

What is the way to get multiple GCO $10 discounts?

I used one a long time ago on a 12 year XBL card. I thought you just needed a different email, so I made one, entered in the same card info, and it didn't take $10 off. I was going to go on paypal and make a one-time use debit card number, and use that, but I completely forgot how. I did it once a long time ago.

[quote name='DemonGamer24']What is the way to get multiple GCO $10 discounts?

I used one a long time ago on a 12 year XBL card. I thought you just needed a different email, so I made one, entered in the same card info, and it didn't take $10 off. I was going to go on paypal and make a one-time use debit card number, and use that, but I completely forgot how. I did it once a long time ago.[/quote]

u HAVE to have a new email & a new card #... after that its hit or miss whether they cancel the order or not (more often then not they cancel it)... just remember the name on ur credit/debit card isnt so important (i.e. ur name is John Smith, maybe u were typing so fast u typed in Jon Simth instead) and same goes for ur address (when ur in a rush 1605 apple drive might end up as 16-05 apple dr apt 2 ) ;)

Just an FYI guys, don't discuss ways of cheating the GCO. That's fraud and we can't have that here. I've only deleted a handful of posts without any infractions because I don't recall having this issue in a while, and some of y'all may not have realized it constitutes fraud.

[quote name='DemonGamer24']There is an adaptor thing on that site that they sell.[/quote]
the Datel headset adapter for the 360 controller is for a 2.5mm jack, and this headset should be a 3.5mm jack since it's for a PC, so i don't see how they would be compatible...

that Datel adapter does work with the Plantronics Halo2 Headset for the original xbox though, which is what i use when i play on live, with excellent results. you can find them both on Amazon for about $30 including shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002ZI4LK...e=380333&creativeASIN=B0002ZI4LK&linkCode=asn

and

http://www.amazon.com/Intec-DUS0166-I-Xbox-Headset-Adapter/dp/B000FUG5V8/ref=pd_sim_vg_1

also, if a local GameStop has the headset in stock, they retail for $19.99 there. that's where i got mine...

i ordered mine on 21st of June. it still showing sent to warehouse in the order status bar.No idea why its taking so long to be shipped

[quote name='dreamer2050']i ordered mine on 21st of June. it still showing sent to warehouse in the order status bar.No idea why its taking so long to be shipped[/quote]

Same here. If they ran out of stock I wish they'd just cancel the order and refund us some credit instead of sitting in Shipping limbo

I ordered mine on the 21st. It didn't ship until the 27th and will not arrive until the 3rd. I should not complain because it was completely free but man.....

I just got this a few minutes ago, they came sooner than expected :) and for 50 cents these were a steal. The headset is nicer than i thought it would be, thanks op.
It would've been awesome had this work for the 360.

Finally got mine today.

Is it just mine or do all the head extenders seem very loose? In that if you hold the headset in the air by the top the ear muffs fall all the way to full extension?

Don't get me wrong they are quite comfy and great quality for the price ;) but I was just curious

[quote name='CombatFrog']Finally got mine today.

Is it just mine or do all the head extenders seem very loose? In that if you hold the headset in the air by the top the ear muffs fall all the way to full extension?

Don't get me wrong they are quite comfy and great quality for the price ;) but I was just curious[/quote]

mine doesnt

bread's done
Back