15% off one item - GameStop.com

Got Infamous SS for 55 dllrs, tax included and store pickup. Not bad!

Sucks I couldn't get Blazblue LE witht he offer, its not available to pre-order anymore on the site. At least I got my store reserve still.

ofc eshop cards are sold out as well.
BBY has done those for 20% off three times since the new year at least. Hopefully that's a trend that will continue.

the weird thing is they have both south parks stick of truth grand wizard editions available to but says preorder release date of 3/19/14 http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-South+Park+The+Stick+of+Truth+Grand+Wizard+Edition
Maybe this is just how they do backorder dates to confuse people?

Thanks. I used it to buy two $20 digital Xbox gift cards. I bought them in separate orders. The promo said it's good for one item in your order. It didn't say anything about it working on only one order. Both codes are already applied to my gamertag.

I paid with a Visa gift card. I'm glad I didn't turn it into Amazon credit right away. This promo made it be worth an extra $6.00.

Are people getting saver to stack with this?  It shows both of them being applied in my cart but then when I go through checkout it doesn't give me free value shipping.

For those of you that really want the overpriced Titanfall CE, this works with it.

"Sub-Total:$212.49"

Funny, it sold out prior to release, yet it's already getting a sale price.

fuck I bought the grand wizard stick of truth, used a lesser code, cancelled that order to use this code, and now the facking site keeps killing my order cause I've reached my limit on the collectors edition even though the cancelation went through. GRRRR

Better than nothing. Snagged a $50 Xbox card. I completely ran out of credit and had to pay /shudder retail for my most recent XBLA pickup. I haven't had to do that in years.

Anyone know if FFX HD that comes with the book in first print or PREORDER ONLY? SO IS IT LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS 

Anyone know if FFX HD that comes with the book in first print or PREORDER ONLY? SO IS IT LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS
Yes, it's first run. So pre-orders and however many extras trickle into stores.

Best buy if you plan on grabbing a game.

Well six of one if the store has one unless that 15% off promo is double stacking like other ones. Unless I'm missing something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't gonna be the last time, either. I'm holding out for 50% off.
In an attempt to "rep" CAG I walked into BB and stole one. What's better than free? I'm surprised no one noticed me walking out with it.

carry_box_full.jpg

Yes, it's first run. So pre-orders and however many extras trickle into stores.

Well six of one if the store has one unless that 15% off promo is double stacking like other ones. Unless I'm missing something else.
So why the fuck would I buy it when I can get 15% off? Can I still cancel my preorder or will they get all moody and cry

Yeah, I can't get saver to stack so for $3.50 shipping I may as well check BBY Wednesday since I was thinking of grabbing PvZ anyway.

Got Plants vs Zombies (Pre-Owned) for Xbox one for $26 by stacking paypal15 & Saver plus I got 10% off from PUR. Thanx op!

Last edited by a moderator:
For everyone using this on pre-owned games. Wouldnt it be better to use the birthday coupon instead of this?

[quote name="vanillascooper" post="11618992" timestamp="1395113218"]Got Plants vs Zombies (Pre-Owned) for Xbox one for $26 by stacking paypal15 & Saver plus I got 10% off from PUR. Thanx op![/quote]

I may try this one also

I guess saver doesn't work with preorders?  I've been trying over and over on MGS5: Ground Zeroes to no avail but then decided to try it on another random game and it works.  Guess I'll give it another shot tomorrow when the game is actually out.

Thanks OP haven't been able to find an Xbox One headset adapter anywhere so used this code on that and stacked with saver for free shipping. 

[quote name="DemonsMaster" post="11619027" timestamp="1395114373"]Thanks OP haven't been able to find an Xbox One headset adapter anywhere so used this code on that and stacked with saver for free shipping. [/quote]

how much was it?

10% pur also stacks with the bday coupon, no? Unless I'm not understanding what "stack" means.

I can't figure out how to best use this discount. Might just pass.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. I mean it's good for new games (as long as you don't have GCU).

I figured I'd add this 15% off coupon to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Yeah yeah I know it's probably not worth it, but anyways. This was the checkout screen I was met with. Seems legit.

I figured I'd add this 15% off coupon to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Yeah yeah I know it's probably not worth it, but anyways. This was the checkout screen I was met with. Seems legit.
It's supposed to be $29.99 not $60. #ABORT ABORT

For those of you that really want the overpriced Titanfall CE, this works with it.

"Sub-Total:$212.49"

Funny, it sold out prior to release, yet it's already getting a sale price.
I'm curious how "it's getting a sale price" when this is a sure wide promo and not for this specific item alone

bread's done
Back