15% off one item - GameStop.com

Thanks Chrono Gear. I somehow missed that. I blame my phone. It clearly wanted me to buy a second copy.
Ah, I thought you were upset it wasn't giving you a discount for buying two. Now I see. Right on. Next time your phone wants you to buy a second copy just send it my way. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to go in-store and ask them to order TF:CE and use the promo code, and instead of shipping it to my house, I can pick it up next Monday night at their 2nd midnight launch for the 360 version?

Was gonna get the Infamous CE at Amazon, might just cancel and do value shipping here. (I can stand to wait a few days, plus I'd be paying like 87$ at Amazon)

I knew this would exclude consoles before I even clicked, why did I hope anyways?  Now my heart's gone and broken itself  :cry:

Thanks OP. Picked up D3: RoS for $6 cheaper. Had to pay taxes but meh. Stuff doesn't go on sale too often and I want my shiny wings. Pick up at store ftw.

Purchased the "Digital Titanfall" which really is just a $60 Xbox Gift Card apparently, not complaining though for $51 which I can use on whatever now. Thanks OP. :)

I'm curious how "it's getting a sale price" when this is a sure wide promo and not for this specific item alone
This isn't "site wide," there are things that are excluded, and that could have very easily been excluded, but it's not. It's part of the sale, and therefore it has gotten a sale price. Simple logic. Are you saying it's not on sale?

Well, the Infamous SS Collector's Edition is back for preorder. 15% off makes it not a bad deal. No in-store pickup though, which means you won't get it at least until next Monday (probably later in the week). Makes it a no-go for me. Originally ordered SS from Best Buy and got 20% off, but since I can pick up at my store with Gamestop (5 minute drive vs 20 minutes), and they're offering 500 bonus Sony Reward points, and I can use my leftover giftcards, I'll buy from Gamestop this time. Too bad BB isn't giving $10.

Edit: Best Buy is already preparing my order for shipping >_> Oh well, I'll have to return that when I'm up in the area on Monday. At least I'll score an extra DL code.

Thanks

preordered Batman:Arkham Knight for PS4.

Saver coupon doesnt work for me though.

Was gonna preorder Watchdogs but i like the Amazon Exclusive dlc better so i may get it from there (if newegg doesnt offer a $10 Giftcard).

Thank you, OP! I ordered Infamous and Mario Kart 8 for pre-order. I'll have to see what else I'd want that are day one buys for me. 

Damn! this works on EShop games as well. And Xbone season Passes.
I assume it should also work on 360 season passes, too, then? If only they would show footage of the 360 version of Titanfall already so I can make up my mind. Not wasting money on a season pass if the game will play like crap on the 360 (by which I mean gameplay, not graphics; I totally expect graphics to be downgraded).

I assume it should also work on 360 season passes, too, then? If only they would show footage of the 360 version of Titanfall already so I can make up my mind. Not wasting money on a season pass if the game will play like crap on the 360 (by which I mean gameplay, not graphics; I totally expect graphics to be downgraded).
Well from what I gather after looking into it. The passes that GS sells is just branded MS funny money, so I guess you could just buy one of them and redeem it and it'd work on the xbox 360 too.

Well from what I gather after looking into it. The passes that GS sells is just branded MS funny money, so I guess you could just buy one of them and redeem it and it'd work on the xbox 360 too.
Oh. Pffft. Guess I just gave away the fact that I've never bought a season pass from GS before. Lol. Thanks! Didn't know that's how they worked. In that case, forget it. I've got plenty of funny money on my account.

Oh. Pffft. Guess I just gave away the fact that I've never bought a season pass from GS before. Lol. Thanks! Didn't know that's how they worked. In that case, forget it. I've got plenty of funny money on my account.
I haven't either. Learn something new every day. lol

I'm getting the Titanfall collector's edition. The question is, double dip and get the pc version, or the bone version where I could sell the copy I get.

Yeah that's how it is at most retail places.

I'm getting the Titanfall collector's edition. The question is, double dip and get the pc version, or the bone version where I could sell the copy I get.
The latter personally.

I thought "oh maybe this will work on the PS4 camera" so I went and looked... naturally Gamestop has it for $10 over retail.

Stay classy, Gamestop.

Has anyone been able to use this with a digital download?  I'm trying to use the rest of a gift card and get Final Exam but it isn't working.

Has anyone been able to use this with a digital download? I'm trying to use the rest of a gift card and get Final Exam but it isn't working.
Nope. Just tried with Fire Emblem: Awakening and I'm able to get to the submit order button, but it doesn't ever follow through. I get that "oops" message.

Before Discounts: $59.99
Discounts: - $9.00
Subtotal: $50.99
*Estimated Tax: $4.59
Handling: FREE!
Total: $55.58

That would be my total for pickup of Infamous Second son limited edition..I dont feel the need to get the Collectors One..so what do you all think..good deal?

I also have a PowerUps cards since I have purchased from gamestop before(Online and in store) is there anyway to save additionally since I have the card?

I got the same thing the guy did when he reported 2 discounts. One for PS+ year sub and 1 for MLB the Show 14 for PS4. I was just checking the PS+ thing to see if it worked and will probably wait for black Friday deals because I am solid through 2016... but the question is do I bite on MLB the Show because I'll be out away from my  playstation for over a month shortly after it comes out.

I Pre-ordered two games but when I go to order history they come out as $64.98. I wonder if gamestop will honor the $55 price when I pick up the games?

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, I went to gamestop and the guy before me did not preorder FF X HD and he got a regular case. SO I DON'T think these are as plentiful as the KH 1.5 HD was. So if you order it online you may get a regular case version haha

I can't get SAVER to stack either (tried with Diablo 3 CE and Infamous: SS CE). The prices are still solid even with that though.

And now it seems like they bumped up the cost of S&H for Infamous ($5, up from the $3.50 I was getting before).

EDIT: Weird, it shows $5 for S&H when I don't use paypal15, but only $3.50 when I do.

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, I went to gamestop and the guy before me did not preorder FF X HD and he got a regular case. SO I DON'T think these are as plentiful as the KH 1.5 HD was. So if you order it online you may get a regular case version haha
I just got mine from the store without preordering. Guy at the register had to check how many preorders he had and how many were in store before he could sell it to me. (yay 23 preorders 25 in store)

Might grab Titanfall or Blazblue with this.

Bah does not work on download titles.

A little OT, but does anyone know if PUR coupons like 15% off new items work when picking up pre-orders? I've been planning on trying to use a coupon that's on my account when I pick up Infamous on Friday, but if anyone knows that it won't work, I might cancel it and preorder Infamous online for in store pickup.

A little OT, but does anyone know if PUR coupons like 15% off new items work when picking up pre-orders? I've been planning on trying to use a coupon that's on my account when I pick up Infamous on Friday, but if anyone knows that it won't work, I might cancel it and preorder Infamous online for in store pickup.
it will work. I did this when getting GTA V last fall. If the cashier doesnt think it will work just ask for the manager and they'll push it through.

bread's done
Back