19.99 xbox wireless controller, 24.99 wireless ps controller

What promo?
It's apparently some random Facebook promo. I've seen other posts that it's applying to Smash Bros., some Darksiders 3 and a few mentions of it applying to other dailysteal games. It will show up right under the picture of the item on the mobile app, just click to apply. I would have rather got Smash for $30 but obviously it only worked on the PS4 controller for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My xbox controller shipped even though I ordered that one second. Still waiting for the PS4 controller to ship. 

I may buy another one on daily deals in case this doesn't ship and then if it does just sell one of them.

They now have more black Xbox controllers in stock if anyone is still interested. I'm still debating if I should order another. 🤔

Link provided directs to Big Dog Retail.

What's the consensus with this seller compared to Daily Steals?

Some of the other colors of DS4 are still in shock, but I can't get the $10 off promo to apply.

Anyone care to post there $10 promo code that worked on a dualshock? There are probably only a handful of codes but the few I've tried have not worked on the dualshock for me. Maybe it's because I've already bought them through Facebook (through dailysteals, not that other seller, BigDog who currently has them in stock)

Anyone care to post there $10 promo code that worked on a dualshock? There are probably only a handful of codes but the few I've tried have not worked on the dualshock for me. Maybe it's because I've already bought them through Facebook (through dailysteals, not that other seller, BigDog who currently has them in stock)
They never worked on Big Dog. You had to use the code on Daily Steals which is OOS of all DS4 colors

Didn't work for me with my code even on the daily steals ones (or the one other one I tried from another poster)

So I guess a likely YMMV. Big dog has a color in stock, blue camo, which isn't totally offensive is a little unique (better than the other camos, and one of the new wave of colors)

Didn't work for me with my code even on the daily steals ones (or the one other one I tried from another poster)

So I guess a likely YMMV. Big dog has a color in stock, blue camo, which isn't totally offensive is a little unique (better than the other camos, and one of the new wave of colors)
Yeah I'd suggest ordering that if you want it. $25 is still a good deal. I ordered one of those at $25 cuz I like the look. If the code worked on Big Dog all colors would be OOS on there too. Probably the reason why they're in stock

Received my XB1controller from BigDog that I ordered early on Thursday morning on Sunday via FedEx. Still have received a shipping notice from the PS4 controller I ordered a few hours later from Daily Steals with the $10 off promo code.

Has everyone's controllers shipped? I have a few orders from 11/21 that are showing as pending. Just wanted to know if I should follow up with them

Thanks

They only shipped half my order and I contacted them two days ago and no response. My PS4 controller I ordered first is still pending.

Not a good sign. Might be a bunch of upcoming claims.

I contacted them earlier today and got this from them.

Hello, thank you for reaching out! Because of the volume of purchases, there were minor issues on the back end of Facebook Marketplace. These issues have been resolved, and all orders will be shipping out within the next couple days! Please keep an eye out for tracking information! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.
Big Dog Retail

I most likely ordered before anyone here (early Wednesday) and nothing has been shipped or even processed. Hahaha actually kind of funny how my luck has been lately. Shit

I just got my xbox controller delivered. Just waiting on the PS4 controller to ship now.

This xbox one controller is a gift. I don't even have a xbox one.

Question! Forgive me if this has been answered before.  But is there any way to check order status through Facebook?  Like an 'Orders' page or something?

Or do I just receive a separate e-mail from Big Dog that my order has shipped?

Question! Forgive me if this has been answered before. But is there any way to check order status through Facebook? Like an 'Orders' page or something?

Or do I just receive a separate e-mail from Big Dog that my order has shipped?

There is a way. I just don't know how to direct people. It's a PITA to find. But there is a transaction history that shows each order I made and whether it shipped, pending etc.

There is a way. I just don't know how to direct people. It's a PITA to find. But there is a transaction history that shows each order I made and whether it shipped, pending etc.
Thanks needler420! I just checked it out - it actually isn't too bad.

PSA: To check your order status on Facebook Marketplace, click the down arrow on the top right next to those navigation icons, and then select Payment History. Voila!

Iv'e contacted them and had no response but that last person that did updated and said they were dealing with overwhelming orders from black Friday and expecting delays but all orders should ship within the next few days..

Based on that I'm not going to escalate anything. I got one of the orders the xbox one controller. I'd rather have the PS4 controller then my $25 back.  

Did they provide tracking?

Yes. It emailed a shipped order with tracking. You can also check status in payment history on facebook.

I've been known my controller was coming today, was just worried about the other order PS4.

My package for the black Xbox controller arrived today as well. Ordered on Wednesday night.

Great. Is the controller regular packaging?
I don't know. I don't know what the original is suppose to look like, I've never owned a xbox one or a controller.

I could only tell If I had the PS4 one as I have a package in my house from a official PS4 controller and have offical controllers.

My guess is yes but that is a guess lol.

I don't know. I don't know what the original is suppose to look like, I've never owned a xbox one or a controller.

I could only tell If I had the PS4 one as I have a package in my house from a official PS4 controller and have offical controllers.

My guess is yes but that is a guess lol.
Cool. Thanks

My Big Dog Retail Blue Camo controller arrived today!

Unlike Daily Steals, it’s a legit US DS4!

This is real good to know. Technically you can exchange it for another color without a receipt then. Can't do that if its not the US packaging. Now I don't regret not getting to use that $10 discount code.

I already bought a camo blue and opened it. Now I can exchange this one for a orange or berry blue.

I see. I'd be more concerned about packaging for games than a controller. The one I wanted to keep (Berry Blue) was the one from DS anyway so not a problem for me. I really wanted the orange/blue one but I don't think either seller had it available. 

Awesome. Man, nothing on my end. Not even an email confirming.
Any tracking information in your purchase history? That's really the only place I looked to verify it was coming.

Awesome. Man, nothing on my end. Not even an email confirming.
Yeah that is not a good sign. Wondering if your order actually went through or you are over looking something.

Even besides the payment history you should have got a facebook notification confirming the order, and another notification when it ships.

Yeah that is not a good sign. Wondering if your order actually went through or you are over looking something.

Even besides the payment history you should have got a facebook notification confirming the order, and another notification when it ships.
He may have been overlooking the facebook notification. I got one for the controllers I ordered, didn't get one for my Switch order though but it does show up in payment history. Never got any emails or anything for any of them though, just the paypal receipts.

I ordered mine Wednesday afternoon and I got an email notification for each of my PS4 and Xbox controllers, but I still haven't gotten shopping notification for either one.

Received my xbox one control from Big Dog Retail...looks exactly like the picture posted above... Still waiting for delivery from daily steals

bread's done
Back