LquO4.jpg

FCt9L.jpg

pmV7S.jpg

P7xNg.jpg

gtE6P.jpg

OOpm5.jpg

zUJ6h.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8

No pics, but arcades. Nothing like going through the entire X-Men arcade game with 5 other strangers or drawing a crowd while playing Street Fighter 2.

90's was awesome, I remember all the news stories for Furbies and people fighting over them, I never understood that.

One of my favorite things I did as a kid in the 90's was with the GI Joes, my friends and I would take them apart and make our own GI Joes with the pieces. I regret burying them in my backyard for some reason one summer and never found them. I felt like Vern in Stand By Me looking for his pennies, except mine was with those until we moved.

All of you left-coast chuckleheads - send me a bag (or two) of DragonFire aka Wasabi Doritos. I will paypal you the cost plus shipping and a few $$ for your troubles. This is serious bidness. I repeat, this is not a drill, people. I've tried to get them online and I can't find anyone selling them.

[quote name='Chika']All of you left-coast chuckleheads - send me a bag (or two) of DragonFire aka Wasabi Doritos. I will paypal you the cost plus shipping and a few $$ for your troubles. This is serious bidness. I repeat, this is not a drill, people. I've tried to get them online and I can't find anyone selling them.[/QUOTE]

What stores sell them?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Too tired to make coffee; Need coffee first.
I'm in a caffeine-22.[/QUOTE]

It's all about the Keurig machine.

I'm thinking about buying RE4 when I get home friday. Do those games ever go on sale? I've played it before and can wait, but I'd like to play it sooner then later.

Man...I miss Diet Crystal Pepsi - the only Pepsi I have ever liked because it didn't taste like Pepsi. Started every day in college with one.

What I don't miss about the 90s: my near-rampant alcoholism. Okay, I lied...I do miss that, too.

[quote name='Chika']All of you left-coast chuckleheads - send me a bag (or two) of DragonFire aka Wasabi Doritos. I will paypal you the cost plus shipping and a few $$ for your troubles. This is serious bidness. I repeat, this is not a drill, people. I've tried to get them online and I can't find anyone selling them.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen those anywhere around here but I can try looking at the Asian supermarket by work.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

The '93 Phillies

images
[/QUOTE]

Hell yes! Early 90s Phillie were the best - Kruk, Dykstra, Murphy, Ready, Daulton, Hayes, Williams, etc

The Orioles use to not suck in the 90's. Well, maybe they did - I honestly don't remember - but at least their owner didn't have to die for them to not suck.

[quote name='zewone']y'all $$$$as is old.[/quote]

get off ma lawn!

EDIT: Heh. Typed that in all-caps and it auto-corrected it to lower case.

[quote name='munch']I'm thinking about buying RE4 when I get home friday. Do those games ever go on sale? I've played it before and can wait, but I'd like to play it sooner then later.[/QUOTE]

The xbox controls feel odd at first but the game stands up. fucking capcom did cheap out and the game wasn't really remastered but just upscaled.

For RE4, they actually changed the native resolution from 640x480 to 1280x720. So it's not just upscaled.

Looks damn good too.

The controls do take some getting used to as first, but that only takes like an hour before it's all second nature.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hell yes! Early 90s Phillie were the best - Kruk, Dykstra, Murphy, Ready, Daulton, Hayes, Williams, etc[/QUOTE]

Don't forget this guy:

peteincaviglia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back