$19k+ Raised! - CAG Charity Raffle 2017 to Support Puerto Rico Storm Relief! - Winners Posted!

Looks like the draw will be Wednesday afternoon, but wait for Cheapy for final confirmation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think CheapyD should marathon stream PUBG and only draw prizes when he wins chicken dinner and keep playing until he's won enough chicken dinner to have drawn all the prizes.  

Since the drawing hasn't happened yet, I've got a second copy of Sunrider I can give away, if it's not too late to update the prize list.

I donated an item for this, but never got a confirmation or instructions on what to do next. Any guidance (it’s a digital item).
Looks like your item is in the prize list, which is as much confirmation as I got. Presumably, we'll be notified with the winner's account name (or twitter handle, or paypal email, etc.) once the drawing's done and everything's sorted. As far as I'm aware, we're responsible for making sure the prizes get to the winners.

Since the drawing hasn't happened yet, I've got a second copy of Sunrider I can give away, if it's not too late to update the prize list.

Looks like your item is in the prize list, which is as much confirmation as I got. Presumably, we'll be notified with the winner's account name (or twitter handle, or paypal email, etc.) once the drawing's done and everything's sorted. As far as I'm aware, we're responsible for making sure the prizes get to the winners.
In the past i was sent from Cheapy the winners of my prizes a few were CAG members and one i emailed. That was like 2013 from Holiday 2012, has it been that long since a giveaway/raffle? Or maybe i just donated money not prizes. If they were both child’s play i gave like $50 then last time gave 3 $10 PSN and a $10 LoL Card.

Yes you will be told where to send your prize donations.
Im gonna test out the raffle draw system on Wednesday morning. If it goes well, we can do the raffle live on Twitch. I can do it Wednesday afternoon or Thursday, but have to be by 3pm on both days. ( eastern)

Yes you will be told where to send your prize donations.
Im gonna test out the raffle draw system on Wednesday morning. If it goes well, we can do the raffle live on Twitch. I can do it Wednesday afternoon or Thursday, but have to be by 3pm on both days. ( eastern)
Guessing its tomorrow (Thursday) since we didnt get an announcement for today. Good luck everyone!

We will have 104 winners tomorrow with many winners getting multiple prizes.  This should be a lot of fun (at least for me).

492 Steam Bundle: Dark Souls II: SotFS, Dirt Rally, Space Run Galazy, Xcom 2 Marauder7 Direct via PayPal maraud******@**hoo.com

hehe

It doesn’t look like i won, darn... looks like my prize winner was via FB, do i just give you the PSN code then? Or if he has a CAG name to email him on?

Woo hoo! I won something! So the raffle shows me under my original CAG name (Cheaplikeafox), will that be an issue? I noticed it when I bought the raffle tickets.
Nah, it will be fine. Prize donors can send prizes to me and I’ll distribute.
I’m currently visiting my parents so I’m not all in on the prize distribution front. Once I get back home later this week I’ll be super on top of it.

Nah, it will be fine. Prize donors can send prizes to me and I’ll distribute.
I’m currently visiting my parents so I’m not all in on the prize distribution front. Once I get back home later this week I’ll be super on top of it.
Ignore my last comment, just saw this and messaged.

Saw that the raffle took place but forgot to check the winners' list until today. Haha whoops :whistle2:

Winners List

I'll be in contact with prize donors who have anonymous winners and do everything else to facilitate prize distribution. Thanks everyone!
One of my winners' logins is listed as a Twitter account, but their handle isn't given, just their name. How should I get in touch with them?

Gigafiend: I've sent you a Steam friend request to pass along your prizes.
Also to Gigafiend: have done the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I didn't win anything, joining this raffle was so much fun. Thank you to all the donors of cash, codes, games, DLC, and everything. I look forward to this next year :D

If anyone recommends any raffles that support a great cause, please hit me up.

Just an update...I've been going through the prizes and sending out all the ones that I'm responsible for...

Next I'll be contacting those prize donors who have anonymous emails as winners.

Thanks for your patience!!!

I'm having the same issue. Can't find any information on "CheapLikeAFox". Wasn't able to send a direct message. Is there any other way of contacting the winner?
That is me. Sorry, I change my name every year but CAG still has me down as my original name when I do stuff like that. You can look at my profile and Display Name History to confirm. Thanks and sorry for the confusion!

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/49842-foxassgamer/

bread's done
Back