$19k+ Raised! - CAG Charity Raffle 2017 to Support Puerto Rico Storm Relief! - Winners Posted!

For what it's worth, I still have no idea how to contact my Facebook winner. I managed to track down the guy who won my Steam keys on Twitter, although he still hasn't responded.

For what it's worth, I still have no idea how to contact my Facebook winner. I managed to track down the guy who won my Steam keys on Twitter, although he still hasn't responded.
Same here, my winner is from paypal and I haven’t heard back from cheapy in regards to where to send the prize.

Thanks for your patience, guys.  I'll have the rest of the contact info shortly.  I have some ideas on how to streamline this for next time.

Thanks!

UPDATE:  I think that's everyone.  Please send me message if I missed anyone. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your patience, guys. I'll have the rest of the contact info shortly. I have some ideas on how to streamline this for next time.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I think that's everyone. Please send me message if I missed anyone. Thanks!
The person who won the BF1 hoodie never responded to my email so I was unable to send it.

Hey guys, before I move this thread outta here, I wanted to give you a heads up on the Spring Raffle which will be raising money for the JDRF.

It's going to kick off as soon as John can make a few changes in the raffle system (to make things easier for prize donors/winners).

I expect to contribute similar prizes and hope you guys can participate too!

Thanks again!

From what I understand, you guys are still working on a yet-to-be-released patch for the game right now, but this patch is going to be the very last update/change to the change?
Yes, they're working on a final patch for Puerto Rico hurricane relief. Hopefully it works!

bread's done
Back