2 copies of Braid giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic_2006_box_art1.png

God i thought i liked sonic enough to not hate this game as much as i do. It has to be one of the worst thrown together games of all time.

GT = king koopa 1080

This is by far the worst Bubsy game and worst game off all time:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/game-questdirect_2038_188359978

Worst Game I've Ever Played =

the%20matrix%20path%20of%20neo.jpg

I really enjoyed the movies, and thought Enter The Matrix (Xbox) wasn't a total waste of my time because I enjoyed the movie and extra scenes, but thought they could do WAY better. Well, it got worse with Path of Neo when I played it on the Xbox, which makes it the worst game I've ever played.

Awesome contest, good luck all!

171-1.jpg

conan-lion.png

This is the worst game I think I have ever played. I picked it out, to rent, from the local grocery store. I was so frustrated it was the first and only time my mom let me call a 1-900 video game number (I think it was in the manual!) to figure out how to get past the first two screens of the game. Now I am convinced that the only way the game made money was through the suckers who called the 900 number help line. The tech guy on the other end was nice and tried to describe how to get past the impossible jumps of the game but I couldn't figure it out. I lied to him that I figured it out because he was so nice that I didn't want him to feel like he did a bad job explaining it (obviously the game was garbage) and I played some other game for the rest of the night. Whew! There are some fantastic posts in this thread!

There's something wrong with this game. It's something so awful you'd have to play it to understand.... Understand why it's the greatest Dreamcast game ever.

Dynamite Cop. The game begins on an oil tanker, and guess who's been kidnapped! That's right, the president. Are you a bad enough dude to save him? You're gonna have to be. The best way to put this game is 3D Double Dragon. But the story is just so out there. You go from boat, to ski jet, to another boat, an island, AND then. I'm pretty sure at the end you fight the president.It's just so wild you have to play it sometime.

b00004tnmt03lzzzzzzzac4.jpg

Would box art like THIS lie?

I'm not sure if i'm late or not but I don't even care because I have to get it out yet again.
Worst game ever... Aquanauts Holiday for PS1.

This was actually the first game I got for the PS1 and thank god first impressions didn't make me throw the system out the window. It's like an early version of Endless Ocean except it has no graphics, point, gameplay, or redeeming value whatsoever! Let the screenshot speak for itself.

2e4lw6h.png

I actually get angry every time I think of it. The big "suprise" of the game is that after a while you get to BE one of the fish. This means a blocky figure of a carp is placed in front of the screen.... and you get to play like you normally do. But have it right in your face.

Has anyone played Barney's Hide And Seek for Sega Genesis? My mom got the game for my sister when we were younger but I loved that game... damn I want to play it again.

3f1bkq8.jpg

Mortal Kombat Mythologies. I thought I was buying MK64 but instead I got this crap. Misleading marketing and cool box art and a young kid with allowance to spend.

Also, Jan 23 is my bday and BRAID would be an awesome present.

Sonic_unleashed360boxart_160w.jpg

I was hoping the reviews were just biased and jaded. I was horribly wrong. It was simply unplayable, even the day sections. Sonic broke my heart.

The worst game I played huh. Well I've played some guys which I consider were bad, however the least time I ever put into a game (and actually played) was probably Pokemon Sapphire (and Ruby but only 3 minutes was invested in that). I played the game for approximately 2-3 on my GBA SP. The third generation was such a disappointment. This is why I would say Pokemon Sapphire (and Ruby) is the worst game I have played.

61RDD36KWPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

[quote name='Danro']
wits_and_wagers.jpg

Wits & Wagers for Live Arcade. I can't believe I actually downloaded this....[/quote]

I saw my best friend was playing it on Live, and he tried to convince me he'd downloaded the entire game as opposed to the demo, as he did so while drunk (and he has made multiple DLC purchases while drunk, so this was not a stretch). However, I made the point that even while drunk, he wouldn't be stupid enough* to buy it, and he confessed to the lie.

*Not claiming you're stupid, Danro.

[quote name='ohram']There's something wrong with this game. It's something so awful you'd have to play it to understand.... Understand why it's the greatest Dreamcast game ever.

Dynamite Cop. The game begins on an oil tanker, and guess who's been kidnapped! That's right, the president. Are you a bad enough dude to save him? You're gonna have to be. The best way to put this game is 3D Double Dragon. But the story is just so out there. You go from boat, to ski jet, to another boat, an island, AND then. I'm pretty sure at the end you fight the president.It's just so wild you have to play it sometime.

Would box art like THIS lie?[/quote]

Dude, I love Dynamite Cop. It's the only game I have where I can beat the hell out of a bear with a giant loaf of french bread.

And it was the president's daughter who was kidnapped, and you fought an insane pirate terrorist at the end. But the terrorists weren't just normal pirates... they were "Modern Day Pirates"!

So, imagine the worst thing ever, except it's Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu
dragon-ball-z-taiketsu.jpg

I fully apologize for mentioning this in any sort of conversation.

hmm, my worst game was this game for 3do called Twisted: The Game Show. It was just god-awful. It was a gameshow that u had to answer questions and play little minigames in order to make ur way to the top...zzzzzzz...oh sorry, I just fell asleep. The worst part was that it took forever for the fooking game to end and my goddamned brother freaking loved the game.

madden06_xbox360boxboxart_160w.jpg

Madden NFL 06 for Xbox 360. I decided to give it a try because some of my friends play it. I made a terrible decision. If I do not like NFL at all, why in the hell would I enjoy an NFL video game? The controls and rules were complicated. Maybe if I tried hard enough I would understand it but I didn't care about the game and sold it the next day.

superman64.jpg

Superman for the N64
Seanbaby's qoute says it all "Superman looks like a flying log in panties and everything is covered in a dull green fog."

superman.jpg

image6591.jpg

One day while at Big Lots buying Apple Crisp mix I found Robocop for the Xbox. It was $2! Plus it was a collectors edition! How can a collectors edition not be worth $2? I played it for thirty minutes and felt so ripped off that the next time I went to Big Lots I brought the game with me. I found a price sticker that was $80, peeled it off, and put it on the Robocop box.

I kind of feel bad about that now. It's unlikely but possible that someone actually bought this because they thought a "collectors edition" would be worth $80.

Thanks to everyone for participating! This contest brought back some very, very bad memories about some of my earlier game years.

I have randomly selected 2 winners, and those 2 winners were :

FreeReferrals4Me

&

aphu9876

Congrats to them!

boxart_jap_bomberman-act-zero.jpg

Bomberman Act Zero was a horrble game. I bought it as a gag white elephant gift, and the person refused to accept the gift so they put it into my car at the end of the night. I played it when i got home and it was the worst POS i have every played. Never play levels 1-99 without continues or lives without being drunk first.

I'm going to go old school with this one:

Dash Galaxy in The Alien Asylum - NES

188-1.jpg

My brother and I spent nearly $60 USD after tax back in the day (pooled our Christmas Money at an Electronics Boutique) and man was this game awful. It had horrible play control, weird gravity that never seemed to work and nearly endless missions that were really, really difficult to finish. I should go back and play it and see if it still sucks as much as I remember. But man oh man did I hate this game back in the day =P

For the people that listed Fallout 3 and MGS2 for the worst games you have ever played must of not played many games. Because they are two of the best rated games ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back