20% all gift cards on two smiles.com including gamestop lands end etc..

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys you can get 20% all gift cards excluding amazon cards but you can easily buy a lands end gift card and goto sears or kmart and buy a amazon card from there. These are egift cards which are available to print immediately so wil be helpful when going into a store to purchase something ...especially if your going to gamestop which opens at midnight..

Site is new and safe by HP so should be legit!

site link : www.twosmiles.com

Coupon code: BF20

Good luck :)

I just purchased a Gamestop gc. Just a heads up site is a bit glitchy since this was deal was also posted on SD.

Any reason anybody can think of that you couldn't just buy a GS gift card for example and use it to go buy Kindle cards at GS?

Thanks OP! Gonna use these towards Gamestop most likely.

For those looking to get some Steam games even CHEAPER, if I'm not mistaken you can use the Gamestop giftcards to purchase Steam cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any reason anybody can think of that you couldn't just buy a GS gift card for example and use it to go buy Kindle cards at GS?
Should work fine since GS is suppose to let you buy gift cards with gift cards. Some retailers don't like it or won't allow it.

Just bought a $100 gamestop one for $80.  Gift card shows up on the gamestop.com card balance checker as $100, so this seems legit.  Steam Gift cards / $30 PS+ cards ahoy!

The fine print says "...can be used to purchase merchandise only in the U.S GameStop stores listed below" but doesn't list any on the smaller card picture. 

Gamestop.com does sell Digital Gift cards, "Use it online at Gamestop.com, EBgames.com, or redeem it in our U.S. stores.", so presumably its the same restrictions on this? i.e. any.

I am also wondering if the GameStop "eGift Card" works in store or not.

Quick question, does Toys R Us sell Amazon gift cards?

EDIT 2013-11-28: Called a local TRU, and yes they do sell Amazon & Playstation Network cards. I asked if they perchance sold Gamestop gift cards, but the answer was no.

You can use TRU gift cards to buy gift cards.

I havent heard of this site, but I have gotten Gamestop e-gift cards before from e-rewards and I can confirm you can use at the store, but I had to the use the entire amount in one purchase.

Oh shit. I just bought 1x TRU and 3x GS for $100 each. If I have to use the full amount in store, I'm gonna be real sad. I guess I'm converting all that extra GS credit to Amazon if that's the case.

Quick question, does Toys R Us sell Amazon gift cards?
The Toys R Us nearest to me sells a $30 3-pack (3 $10 gift cards in one pack for $30). YMMV. However, I'm not sure if the register will accept this e-gift card for purchasing them. I know that when I tried to apply a $5 for $10 Groupon towards them a few weeks ago, the register did not accept it.

Well at least I got 3x $100 GameStop cards. Will keep an eye out for tomorrow see if it pops back up. The Black Friday deal was dead before it even hit Friday. Was suppose to go through the whole weekend lol

I dunno i bought $200 lands ends cards i used part of the gift card at kmart for like 49 dollars for some games then i went to another kmart and bought 150 in amazon cards with the other 100 and whatever was left on the originally 100...so at least for lands end you don't have to use it all at once i dunno about gamestop..

I havent heard of this site, but I have gotten Gamestop e-gift cards before from e-rewards and I can confirm you can use at the store, but I had to the use the entire amount in one purchase.
I can confirm that e-gift cards work in store as well and an easy solution to the whole balance needing to be spent is to purchase a physical gift card with the e-gift card. That's what I do with the e-rewards, e-gift cards.

I just used mine in store and I didn't need to spend the entire balance.  The paper you print out is treated like an actual gift card.  Whatever you don't spend is left as a balance.  So don't lose that paper until you know it's empty.

I was able to use this at a physical GameStop location to buy Amazon/Steam/PS+ cards.  They didn't bat an eye at the transaction.

That thing about having to use the entire amount is irrelevant. Just have them ring out a gift card for the remainder on the e-card.

This literally just saved me 80 bucks when I was out at TRU and GS 2 hours ago. TY OP

Thanks OP. Combined the $100 TRU GC w/ the B1G1 40% off deal to get Super Mario 3D World and Zelda Wind Waker HD. :D

Ended up buying $100 TRU for the $80 then used it to pre-order UFC and Destiny for the PS4 (They had a deal, b1g1 40% off).  So I pre-ordered those to games for $81 total. 

Just worked for me.  Site says they're offering "limited codes" each morning at 8AM PST.

Bought a $50 GameStop card for $40.

This site has been nothing but problems for me and I still can't print the two cards I paid $120 for. Called HP and at first they didn't even know the site existed, finally someone knew about it and said even they don't have contact information for that division.

I really hope I can just get my money back at this point which I will contest this with my bank to make sure I do.

I didn't have any issues printing it once I actually got it to process, they let me download immediately after purchase and there was also a link in the e-mail confirmation I got.  I think it says that they cancel the order within 24h if you don't confirm the Order number in the e-mail on your first purchase, there is a little pop-up on the Order Processed page prompting for it.

bread's done
Back