$20 GC with purchase of ANY $59.99+ 360/PS3 Game - 3pm Fri to 1pm Sat at Toys R Us

boogie4114

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Toysrus

3pm Friday 11/11 - 1pm Saturday 11/12

This is part of this weekends doorbusters and a better deal if you only intend to get 1 title this week. Seems like the best deal so far on Modern Warfare 3 or Skyrim by itself.

P.S Next week Toysrus could possibly be having their buy 1 get 1 40% all games like they did last year when Brotherhood and Hot Pursuit came out. If they offer giftcards with those games and it works like last year both promos can combine then you can get both of the newer games for $90 plus tax along with $30-40 gc which can be a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='technicalstylez']some quick skyrim map facts:

1. 360 map is the biggest, then ps3 CE, then regular ps3 (has to do with what fits inside the game case).

[quote name='andjuan']The 360 version does have a small box in the top corner that says "Premium Physical Map Inside" or something to that effect.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does. I'm very disappointed that the copy I ordered from Walmart like 7 weeks ago came and does not have a marking on the back about having the premium map even though I preordered it while they were still advertising that promotion.

[quote name='GBAstar']That's not true; unless they changed the rewards website at TRU you could retroactively attach receipts to your account but I think they limited it at a certain number of receipts per month or quarter[/QUOTE]

Well I guess their employees are cluless. It's limit 3/promo period though... I definitely have more than 3 /sigh

[quote name='Danimal']Can't believe I forgot all about this. What are the chances there will be any copies of Skyrim or MW3 left when they open this morning?[/QUOTE]
There were tons of both at my local store.

[quote name='boogie4114']Toysrus

P.S Next week Toysrus could possibly be having their buy 1 get 1 40% all games like they did last year when Brotherhood and Hot Pursuit came out. If they offer giftcards with those games and it works like last year both promos can combine then you can get both of the newer games for $90 plus tax along with $30-40 gc which can be a great deal.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand how this connects to the current promotion. It was only for two days. Are you just suggesting the possibility of a better one next week?

My friend and I each got a copy of skyrim ps3/360, and got a $40 gift card. Also I got Hunted ps3 for $9.99

The ps3 version takes 5.5 gigs to install as the 360 takes 5 megs

Do you guys think there will be a better deal on skyrim in the next month or so? I'm renting it right now from Redbox but trying to save money because i know ill be playing this game for a long time.

There's really not many sales listed for it (Skyrim) for Black Friday, so this $20gc deal might be your best bet within the next couple of weeks.

Picked up Skylanders starter kit and got the Legendary 3-pack and the $20 GC for free. Now that TRU is going to have B1G1 on all Skylanders stuff on Black Friday, I think I know where that $20 GC is going to go... unless I can convince my wife to let me use it during next week's B1G1 40% 3DS game sale.

Picked up Skylanders starter kit and got the Legendary 3-pack and the $20 GC for free.

What the heck. My TRU said that the "Legendary 3-pack" wasn't part of the deal any longer (I went on Friday). All I got was the $20 GC for free. I even asked about it. Where is it advertised so that I can print it and take it in?

Thanks,

Frank

[quote name='ftlee']What the heck. My TRU said that the "Legendary 3-pack" wasn't part of the deal any longer (I went on Friday). All I got was the $20 GC for free. I even asked about it. Where is it advertised so that I can print it and take it in?

Thanks,

Frank[/QUOTE]

The weekly ad that ends today. My wife bought the starter kit and got the 3 pack and gift card on Tuesday.

so i was thinking on jumping on the amazon Buy 1 get one 50% off, but i Bought MW3 from this deal. Would TRU take returns and take the gift card back or would the return subtract the $20 from the total?

bread's done
Back