$20 Gift Card @ $10 Gift Card giveaway

jimmy will be picking this weeks $20 gift cards from his youtube subscriber list later tonight so sub for your chance to win

Thanks for the swag bro! Got my swag pack a couple of days ago! It's great and i really appreciate it.

edit: forgot to include the xbox one lanyard i got with it also!

Last edited by a moderator:
we are working on getting more contest for cag so i will update you guys really soon but until then subscribe and follow on twitch for a chance to win a $20 gift card of your choice 

get your entry's in guys for your chance to win a $20 gift card of your choice and you will also be entered in the cag exclusive contest 

get your entry's in guys for your chance to win a $20 gift card of your choice and you will also be entered in the cag exclusive contest
Think I might have entered earlier in the thread... but just realized there might be some confusion as my youtube account name is Morthalius... so it's different from here, it's the same as here everywhere else.

Think I might have entered earlier in the thread... but just realized there might be some confusion as my youtube account name is Morthalius... so it's different from here, it's the same as here everywhere else.
don't worry about that as long as u subbed then your youtube names gets added to the list for the gift card drawing every sunday

this month you could win sony pulse headsets
Sweet! I've been wanting to get a pair for my PS3.

Hope you meant twitch not twitter... because it has to be twitch and YouTube for the giveaway ;). Granted if you use twitter some its good for seeing when he is about to livestream
The original post says twitter and youtube, so this is a bit confusing. I created a twitch account just in case.

Sweet! I've been wanting to get a pair for my PS3.

The original post says twitter and youtube, so this is a bit confusing. I created a twitch account just in case.
you are safe because jimmy is cool and if you win he will give you time to sub or ask to see if you have a twitch account

Subbed to everything and have really been enjoying the content.  I like how he mixes the games up.  Get a chance to see things I wouldn't normally run across.

bread's done
Back