$20 Gift Card @ $10 Gift Card giveaway

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!  I want to take on this Final Exam!  Let me stick it to the man!

Last edited by a moderator:
the winner of the swag pack has been chosen and i will pm the winner as soon as i get more info on the shipping time from jimmy

EDIT:

DCpiony won the xbox 1 swag pack

the final exam contest ends in a few days and there will also be a new winner for today's youtube $20 gift card contest

Hey guys & gals! It's Jimmy! (aka: 977shady or JimmyBaileyy or JimmyNEUTRON413)!

I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the support every single one of you have shown Bill (Sir-Fly) & I over the past couple weeks! We both have been working super hard to bring as much content to our channels, while still running giveaways and contests! Please continue to support us! The best way to show your support is to keep watching all of the content as well as TELLING YOUR FRIENDS about our channels & the AMAZING GIVEAWAYS! We have now been an official channel for 5 weeks and have given away 106 FREE GAMES as well as $120 in PSN/STEAM/Xbox cash! We will continue with these giveaways and as the number of viewers/subscribers/followers grows, the amount of giveaways will grow as well!

Thanks again for all of your support, and PLEASE leave a quick comment about your experience with our channels and/or content for other people to see. We are just Gamers/Nerds having fun while looking to hangout and have intelligent (or maybe not so intelligent lol) conversations with other Gamers/Nerds! Thanks again and we hope you enjoy our content!

JimmyBaileyy

good news guys jimmy gave me 2 final exam codes to giveaway so i will give 1 away today and 1 away tomorrow .

so if you want to get a entry in please go right ahead

picking a winner for final exam psn code i will edit this post in a few minutes 

winner:

queen-xig

1 more final exam code up for grabs tomorrow so get your entry's in

Thanks, I was already subbed for a while, bill, you know that.

My twitter:

PrivatePuncake

my Youtube:

Paully Moleson

Thanks for the chance at Tetrobot!

hey guys jimmy has a tetrobot contest  on his youtube channel the direct link is on the 1st page also 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK8-CBmYxeY

there will be a few new games for psn and steam to giveaways soon so keep a look out and if he can get 15 more subs i can end the tetrobot contest  and a new game will be up for grabs

a winner will be picked for tetrobot & co  today and a new contest will begin so get your entry in .

the next game will be a psn tittle

check out the new contest and the winner of tetrobot co will be announced in a few minutes 

winner of tetrobot co:  gamedemonking

new contest is now live and the winner of carnivores dinosaur hunter hd will be announced later so feel free to enter 

Wow, lots of contests and winners!  Thank you!  Keep counting me in. :)

No sure what game should be next.  But all the prizes have been pretty good so far. :)

we decided to let the carnivores dinosaur hunter hd contest run a little while longer so more people have a chance to win

a new game added for the giveaway and don't forget everyone who subs and post in this thread are entered in each contest

goodluck 

bread's done
Back