$20 Gift Card @ $10 Gift Card giveaway

new contest  so check it out for a chance to win the xbox 1 swag

the contest is posted below and on the front page

just sub to his youtube channel and post here in this thread saying you want to win the swag

XBOX 1 SWAG CONTEST

click the link to see a picture

https://twitter.com/...206668534325249

1 lucky cag will win the swag

each xbox one swag pk comes with a T SHIRT, 2 lanyards, 2 controller keychains, 2 pins (forza & deadrising)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, checked out the channel, looks awesome. I'm a mainly Sony gamer myself so that's good to see. I'll probably head back to the channel and watch some PS4 gameplay after I get some sleep, lol, I haven't seen any good gameplay of PS4 yet.

Also, hey, why not, I don't mind xBox either, I'd totally like to enter for a chance at that swag pack.

the stick it to the man psn contest ends tomorrow so i will just enter everyone who made a post and subbed and if you win and do not want the game just let me know

thanks guys

his twitter swag pack contest just ended today  and the cag exclusive swag pack contest will end this friday which means someone from this thread will get the pack

Thanks, but it says my code is incorrect/invalid. PMd you but haven't got a reply back.
sorry i forgot to tell u it was a usa code and it does work and sorry for the late reply but i am all over the place trying to contact winners lol

edit

i have a eu psn game code if you want to swap codes i will

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i forgot to tell u it was a usa code and it does work and sorry for the late reply but i am all over the place trying to contact winners lol

edit

i have a eu psn game code if you want to swap codes i will
I'm in the US. And nah, it's no big deal. :lol:

when i got your message i checked the code on my vita and it works so try the web store if you can not get the code to work or did it work for you now

i tried the code i gave you on my vita from the pm i sent you and right after you said it did not work i tried it on my vita and it worked just fine. i did not agree to user agreement so the code should work for u still

bread's done
Back