CAGiversary!
Check yo emails.
Email is titled: (Your PSN ID), see what's new this week
Takes 20% off entire cart
Code expires 11/13
Not everyone gets one so YMMV.
My email arrived at 9:50 PM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
I get spammed so hard by Sony, but somehow didn’t get this email. I guess I belong to the Wednesday crowd. :(

I finally got one!  My ad blocker was blocking it all along.  I wonder how many of these codes I've missed out on cause of that stupid thing.

I dont get these emails, eventho I signed up numerous times. If anyone has a code they wont use plz pm me. 

I’ve PM’d a couple people with no luck. I’ll trade a $10 coupon to Bestbuy for the Battlefront 2 trade up deal for you Code. PM me , thanks.

Hello! If someone is not interested in the code could you share it with me? I want to buy a new game but I do not have enough money. :(

Thank you so much.

Ooh thanks. Would've missed this.

Weird, you have to use it on a ps3 or ps4's storefront(you can still buy vita games). You can't use the code if you try to checkout on a PC. For what purpose sony?

Damn this sucks, I used to get the email on Fridays and it appears I don't anymore. I'll join the long line of beggars asking for an extra if anybody has one. Please have mercy on my soul lol 

Its definitely not a wed / friday bucket thing, I've  gotten the friday "See what's new this week" every week since April and ALSO the wednesday "here's your PlayStation weekly update" every week since April but only got the wednesday email this week and no friday email.  Either they only sent it to people who haven't bought much recently or they just screwed up and didn't send it to everyone they should have, maybe they ran out of codes or something.

I got a code from my wife's account which is ironically only for PS Vue and she doesn't ever buy anything, might be a good reason to sign up for  a few extra PSN accounts that don't ever do anything.

I'll also this that if anyone got a code who is not planning on using I'll gladly take it.I currently have HZD,Kingdom hearts 1.5/2.5,Darkest Dungeon and Earths Dawn sitting in my cart.

Edit:THANK YOU VERY MUCH RAIBORG FPR THE CODE :)

Got a code in my email. We should also be getting our 20% off coupon for buying two games in last months promotion pretty soon. Sweet!!!

I think they didn't send me one because I just loaded money for the future flash sales this holiday season lol. Oh well.

My ad blocker also blocked out most of the message. On mine just a code was coming out. Time to get me the Future Tone season pass.

I didn't get anything... thanks alot Sony... you f***s  :whistle2:​ 

Since everyone else is doing it, I'll ask for a coupon code if someone isn't going to use it as well.

How do you sign up for the newsletter in your email? I go to the us version of the site but there's nothing anywhere about email newsletters. and if anyone not using theirs ill take it ty.

Just got PS4! Would be fantastic if anyone doesnt want their 20% coupon code, i'd love it to build my library up!!! Many thanks in advance :)

Got one and thanks OP for the reminder. I also got one early this year. I think maybe because I spend so much on the PSN.

Same here. A code would be nice.

Also a friend to play with. I was thinking call of duty. I’ve been wanting to play zombiess :) thanks in advance.

you guys might as well wait a week+ before asking most people are gonna wanna see what kinda sales are coming up

and then prepare for the toss and snatch game the last few days, right now they hold value and this site is for cheap ass gamers

I've been trying to hold out, hoping I get an email, but I never freaking do.

So if anyone has a code they'd like to give me, I'd be greatful!

The only thing I have in return would be one of the Pokemon codes from Gamestop. So if you have a 20% off PSN code, PM me and I'll have a Salazzle, a Marshadow, or a Shiny Silvally with your name on it!! :)

I got a code, but it's just smack dab in the middle of the email with no context on what it is. Just a jumble of numbers under an ad for CoD. 

Glad I didn't empty my trash

Got mine, waiting for this week's deals. Ty op. 

I have a question regarding the code being limited to the console psn stores.

This means i have to use the code on ps3/vita gsmes in the ps3 store OR ps4 games on the ps4 store? I can't mix and match a full order because the code has to be used on a console right?

bread's done
Back