CAGiversary!
Check yo emails.
Email is titled: (Your PSN ID), see what's new this week
Takes 20% off entire cart
Code expires 11/13
Not everyone gets one so YMMV.
My email arrived at 9:50 PM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry if this has been answered and I missed it, but can anyone give me a definitive answer on how to sign up for the newsletter so I don't miss out again? I swear I was signed up and a search of my inbox shows that I was indeed getting regular emails from Sony that ceased some months ago. When this came out, I checked my account and after a lot of poking around, finally found the boxes for the SEN emails and partner emails. Both were inexplicably unchecked. I checked 'em and saved the changes but didn't get an email last Friday (which is when they come, right?)

Googling "PlayStation newsletter sign-up" gave me a promising link, but when clicked, it's for every region BUT North America and trying "US PlayStation newsletter sign-up" lead me to a dead page.

Am I gonna have to get on CS chat? -_-

Edit: I also made an account for my wife since I'm getting her a PS4 for Xmas and made sure to sign up at the time I created it. No email for her on Friday either.

Welcome to the club. There's no definitive answer as to how to sign up for the newsletter. Theoretically, checking that first box is supposed to do it, but doesn't work for most people. I stopped getting the newsletter in 2014 and have continuously tried checking and unchecking the boxes and no dice. I even created a second PSN account under a different e-mail in the hopes of just getting the newsletter and haven't received a single e-mail at all there yet. It's all just a roll of the dice.

If someone doesn't want their code could you please PM me the code.  I never get this newsletter email even though I signed up. These code drops are great but I'm at work and won't have access to my PS4 until later tonight.

I would love to use one of these codes on Shu and Steamworld Dig 2. Thanks

Edit: I would like to personally thank xtreme_Zr2 for PMing me a code yesterday evening.

I used to to buy Shu and Steamworld Dig 2. Thanks again I really appreciate it!

Silly question: I am away and only have access to my ps3. Are you able to buy ps4 games/dlc on a ps3 psn store? I would love to use the code on ps4 dlc and games.

Theres just an hour or so left.. i'd like to get call of duty tonight. anyone have any codes to spare.

thanks in advance  

Well, I never get this e-mail, or any codes. I was hoping to get the Parappa or Patapon remasters, since they haven't gone on sale at all yet.

Out of curiosity, where do you enter the code? I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, found a video on YouTube. The "Enter 10 digit Code" tab never comes up for me. Is it only available at certain times?

Well, I never get this e-mail, or any codes. I was hoping to get the Parappa or Patapon remasters, since they haven't gone on sale at all yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, found a video on YouTube. The "Enter 10 digit Code" tab never comes up for me. Is it only available at certain times?
The code was to be put via the console not via pc store

The lowest price for both those games has been $11.99 . Not much of a sale price ( Parappa, Patapon sale price history links).

bread's done
Back