CAGiversary!
Check yo emails.
Email is titled: (Your PSN ID), see what's new this week
Takes 20% off entire cart
Code expires 11/13
Not everyone gets one so YMMV.
My email arrived at 9:50 PM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
No go on the email for me. Does anyone have a spare code they could PM me, please? Would be willing to trade for the BB $10 off coupon as I received that email.

I'm wondering if I should use those for Ys and a few other games, or wait till Black Friday and use my Day 1 savings code then for a big cart.

I have a question regarding the code being limited to the console psn stores.

This means i have to use the code on ps3/vita gsmes in the ps3 store OR ps4 games on the ps4 store? I can't mix and match a full order because the code has to be used on a console right?
Seems that way. A cart from the web store doesn't appear on the PS4 console. Seems that this makes it so you can only use it for PS3/Vita or PS4 but not both.

Im sitting on the new cod, assassins creed, and wolfenstein 2 if anyone has a code I'd love you with my thoughts

never mind i looked it was attached to a stupid cod email guess ill get my 20% off love yous guys (ida never seen it without this website)

DOUBLE EDIT..... also i cant but all three because it initially exceeds the $150 make in cart.

Im sitting on the new cod, assassins creed, and wolfenstein 2 if anyone has a code I'd love you with my thoughts

never mind i looked it was attached to a stupid cod email guess ill get my 20% off love yous guys (ida never seen it without this website)

DOUBLE EDIT..... also i cant but all three because it initially exceeds the $150 make in cart.
Since AC will be $35 on black friday, I'd just drop that from the cart (unless you really want it digitally)

I'm trying to pay for ESO Plus 6 month subscription. So if anyone can help with a 20% off code, that would really help since it costs $77!!

Thank you!!

Sweet.  Didn't bother to look at mine, just tossed it in the trash.  Thanks OP for saving me money!  A true CAG you are.

Anyone have any idea if we're going to get a Spend X get Y back promo any time soon?

Aw shucks! No email here, but this would push me over the edge to pick up Horizon Zero Dawn while it's on sale (assuming it would stack.)

i checked my mail, don't have one.

but i swear that i am signed up for the newsletter, since i did it from the LAST time this crap happened.

I used mine on Mankind Divided Deluxe and Project Future Tone Season Pass. Pick up the Miku stuff for sure as it rarely goes on sale.

What are y'all picking up with the discount?
I was considering a batch of digital only Vita stuff I've held out on, probably:

The Caligula Effect

A.W. Phoenix Festa

Gessen x Hebijo expansion for Senran Kagura Bon Appetit

Valkyrie Drive Bikini Party Edition (not sure how cost effective this is versus just buying all the DLC if you already have a copy of the game, I'd have to check)

May just snag The Caligula Effect this week since it's on sale and see if something more enticing goes on sale tomorrow instead, though.

I was considering a batch of digital only Vita stuff I've held out on, probably:

The Caligula Effect

A.W. Phoenix Festa

Gessen x Hebijo expansion for Senran Kagura Bon Appetit

Valkyrie Drive Bikini Party Edition (not sure how cost effective this is versus just buying all the DLC if you already have a copy of the game, I'd have to check)

May just snag The Caligula Effect this week since it's on sale and see if something more enticing goes on sale tomorrow instead, though.
Do itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Do itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
For better or worse I did. If anyone else was considering it be warned that Valkyrie Drive -BHIKKHUNI- Bikini Party Edition adds over 150 individual DLC items to your download list. Given how bad downloading from the download list is on Vita this should only take forever.

so who want's this 20percent off coupon ? i have a spare or two :) Pm me.. with your offers :D 

I have one that I don't plan on using. First one to quote this post with a compliment towards myself gets it.

This will do two things.

1) Save my inbox from tons of messages after it's gone.

2) Make me feel better about myself.

AND GO!

I have one that I don't plan on using. First one to quote this post with a compliment towards myself gets it.
This will do two things.
1) Save my inbox from tons of messages after it's gone.
2) Make me feel better about myself.

AND GO!
Hello, what a nice avatar picture you have.

bread's done
Back