20% off PSN coupon in ‘What’s New’ weekly email YMMV

I didn't get one either, but I do want to point out that Target's going to have gaming cards Buy 1 Get 1 25% Off next week.

Might be worth stacking with one of these.

Does anybody know if these emails come out in batches?  I usually get these PSN marketing emails religiously, and received them as recently as a few days ago, and I didn't get this one.

I can't even get the 15% off coupon I'm owed from signing up for the trials on Sony Rewards so I'm surely not going to get this one!

Well this worked out. I got my code out of the trash and proceeded to shop the new PSN sale and found more things than would fit in my cart. Made sure to take the few games that were under $2 out of my cart before I used the coupon. :D

I've checked my settings, been on chat with Sony and changed my email address to hopefully get these emails yet I still don't get them. If anyone has a code they aren't using please PM me.

I spoke to a sony customer service.  They said the coupons are assigned randomly!  I guess some of us are very unlucky.  I didn't get best buy mystery rewards this year.. nor have I gotten any Sony store coupons :(.  I was thinking of getting battlefront 2 at 34 plus the coupon... now I will just wait until the ultimate edition is 19.99!

Oh my God, yet again. I buy almost everything digitally these days, gotta be way up there in terms of (non-MTx) yearly spending, yet add me to the list of folks who never get the damn things.

Also add me to the list of people begging for codes. Got a bunch to buy before year's end, including Xmas presents for the family. So yeah, any kind-hearted person who's not gonna use it, I'd appreciate a PM. 💙

My weekly email came on Wednesday. There was no code in mine :(
I feel your pain, this is the same thing that happened to me when they did the last 20%, every time before that I had gotten these. I wonder why I don't get the Friday email anymore when I always did before, it really sucks.

Deleted it without even looking at the email. Saw this post and went for trash picking. Code is indeed within the email. Thanks OP but now I have to spend more money. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
At least offer to give them something, rather than begging for one.
Lol okay.
I offer my gratitude, just like everyone else asking XD
In all seriousness I don't know why I ever stopped getting these, never seems like a lot of people have this issue.
Usually the issue is getting OFF a mailing list.
If anyone does have an extra I'd appreciate it.

Lol okay.
I offer my gratitude, just like everyone else asking XD
In all seriousness I don't know why I ever stopped getting these, never seems like a lot of people have this issue.
Usually the issue is getting OFF a mailing list.
If anyone does have an extra I'd appreciate it.
Ignore that guy, you weren't even close to begging. I kind of actually want to beg for one myself since I'm in the same boat as you but don't have the energy lol

The reason i was not getting the emails was because apparently was my email was not verified even though it was before. Will i get this email after the fact i assume not.

giphy.gif

Thanks, OP!

The reason i was not getting the emails was because apparently was my email was not verified even though it was before. Will i get this email after the fact i assume not.
I've seen mention of it but I have no clue where on the site you would go to verify it.

Do you have the select both check boxes on the email preference?

I only have "Yes, I am interested in receiving marketing materials from Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE). I understand I can unsubscribe at any time.", selected and I have not received any marketing emails.

Got my code. Sorry for those who didnt receive one. (Also got the code back in october for 20% off)

Already bought Wipeout from this week's sale.

But with 3 weeks of sales left + all the PSVR games on sale i want to pick up as a new owner, theirs plenty for me to fill the cart with.

Time to strategize my purchases to maximize the amount i can save with the 20% off since i believe you can have at max 10 items in the cart.
Is that true about the 10 item limit?

Someone on reddit said the coupon does not work on items that are already on sale. Can anyone confirm if that's true?
It is false. Got a code from someone awesome, and I used it on 3 games that were on sale - got Star Wars BF2 for $27, Bulletstorm Duke Nukem bundle for $18, and Arkham Knight for $5, plus the random change amounts. Total was about $51.

However, you can’t use it on pre-orders. I tried.

In the past I have tried everything to receive these newsletters. I've come to the conclusion that they don't actually exist and this elusive promo code is just a running joke.
like the amazon offers I've never seen anyone eligible for?

because I've come to the same conclusion on them shits

i never received a 10$ or 20$ promo but i did receive this but willing to give it away for some amazon gift card 5$ lets say :)

pm me if anybody is interested,thanks

ps: no paypal.

Got one as well so PM me what you have to offer and I'll gladly send it your way.

bread's done
Back