20% off PSN coupon in ‘What’s New’ weekly email YMMV

Looking for a spare code if anybody isn't going to use theirs before it expires.

If I get one from Sony today afterwards I'll return or give away to somebody else in need. Thanks!

My mom has Parkinson's and dropped me on my head when I was a baby so I became autistic.   My dad was bulimic and ate all of our ramen noodles leaving us to starve growing up so I developed foot fungus.   My grandma tried to trade me in to GS and use CAG16 for a free switch game.   All I want for Christmas is a 20% off sony code, it will cure all of my ills!

/sarcasm

$ paypal for trade, looking for code!

Check your PM. Merry Christmas from a long time lurker.
Thanks for being a straight up Santa! I used your 20% and combined with 10% off psn from GMG to get:

(retail) -> (current psn sale price) -> (after 20% off coupon)

:ps4: DoA 5 Last Round: $39.99 -> $15.99 -> $12.79

:ps4: :vita: Ys Origin: $19.99 -> $11.99 -> $9.59

:ps4: Momodora: $9.99 -> $4.99 -> $3.99

:ps4: Stardew Valley: $14.99 -> not on sale -> $11.99

:ps4: Sleeping Dogs: $29.99 -> $4.49 -> $3.59

:ps4: Trine Trilogy: $29.99 -> $7.49 -> $5.99

Total: $47.94 (with GMG psn sale, spent $45 on a $50 card and have $2 left in psn wallet)

Discount: $97 (67% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone isn't going to use their code today I'd appreciate one as Sony never sends these 20% to my email. Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!!

Does it work on pre orders? I would like buy street fighter 5 bundle and monster hunter word deluxe together with the discount

Hey if anyone decides not to use their code let me know. Thanks!
I'm not going to use my code. Now you know.

jk, I used mine, but why would you care just to know how many people aren't using theirs? ;)

Im looking for a code as well.

I can only trade 25 off shutterfly from coke and a free coca cola polar bear code.

I'll send a code to the first person to post a picture of some coal.

Edit: Check your PM in a min or two MIken.

bigstock-Shovel-And-Coal-In-The-Backgro-104167850.jpg

Don't suppose anyone has one left before they expire in a few hours? Looking to finish off my Pinball FX collection before they go off sale tomorrow.

Decided I'm not going to use my 20% coupon, anything I want isn't worth using it on. I would rather trade it for something usable on :pS4:

Please PM if you're interested, thanks. Also, I won't be able to reply for an hour or 2 since I will be on the road, cheers!

If anyone is not using they're coupon tonight. I would so be extreamly Thankful to receive one and hopefully be able to return the favor in the future. Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas everyone 😀

I guess I won't end up using mine. I'll sell it for a couple bucks or maybe a steam key if you have some interesting games I might want.

Ugh, I am still interested in getting a couple games though; hmm, now that I've posted this I'm having second thoughts.

Last two codes already redeemed by someone.

Would appreciate a code if anyone doesn't plan on using theirs before it expires in 110 minutes.

Thanks!

if anyone is not going to use theirs id like it reall wanna pick up blazblue just dont want to pay more than 15 since i need to get characters too

KL25PCH7CH
"not valid." Did they expire already? Thanks for sharing though.

Sony won't send me these 20% coupons or the Sony rewards "trial blazer" 15% off.

And thanks to everyone else who has posted theirs. Hope the people that got those appreciate them.

"not valid." Did they expire already? Thanks for sharing though.

Sony won't send me these 20% coupons or the Sony rewards "trial blazer" 15% off.

And thanks to everyone else who has posted theirs. Hope the people that got those appreciate them.
KL25PCH7CN

Wrong last digit, try it now.

Shoot! I've missed every code put up so far. If anyone has an code they're not using Pretty please PM me. I so very much appreaciate it. Merry Christmas everybody

It's really down to the wire now...

There are still the PS4 Pro 20% coupons that are set to expire at the end of the year, so all hope is not lost.

bread's done
Back