20% off PSN coupon in ‘What’s New’ weekly email YMMV

Looking for a code for a friend. I have a Playstation Experience Collectible Cards series 3 dynamic theme I can send someone's way for it.

ill trade a tekken 7 day one code for a 20% off if anyone can... i don't want to pay for one because im not sure if I can use another one yet (last i used was 2 months ago, maybe longer but that's probably correct).

If anyone does have a spare code, I promise I'm only planning to use it to buy games for my brother-in-law who is getting a new PS4 for Christmas :) Going to load up a new account for him so when he opens the box he'll have stuff right away to play. Would be nice to save a bit on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you used another 20% code recently? I know that's the message you'll get if you have but I have no idea what the timeframe is that they make you wait to use another.
You know, that could be it. I didn't know there was a limit. I used the code I got in my email about a week ago, and my brother sent me his since he wasn't planning on using it (that's the one I'm having trouble with). Thanks for the heads up on this. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow with the code to see what happens.

tenor.gif

I just want to formally thank Orochi Kusanagi, my angel benefactor in disguise, for sending me a 20% off code for FREE. Thanks to everyone else who offered a trade via PM, but FREE beats any deal any day. ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH, KIND SIR, AND THE MERRIEST OF MERRIES TO YOU!  :bow:

Sometimes vocally complaining on a public thread has its benefits.  :D/

I got one and was afraid I wouldn't be able to use it. Thankfully I did and got Final Fantasy XV Premium Edition for $29.99 instead of $37.49.

I need a code if anyone has one to spare. Willing to pay a little for it. Let me know. I need to buy a few games for Christmas.

I'd consider trading a code for VUDU credits you T-Mobile guys get all the time.

I really wanted to use mine but the sales have been awful, at least for my type of games.

Add me to the list. I need a code so I can save a few more bucks on a game I had planned to buy today. 

I have a few digital copy codes for movies I can trade. War Of The Planet of the Apes, Split, and a couple others. 

Add me to the list. I need a code so I can save a few more bucks on a game I had planned to buy today.

I have a few digital copy codes for movies I can trade. War Of The Planet of the Apes, Split, and a couple others.
I'll trade you for Split if you're still looking.

I never get these...Doesn't matter how many times I tell Sony I wanted to receive them. Doesn't matter that I change my subscription status to YES! They still won't send me anything.
I used to get them all the time. I don't know what happened but I haven't gotten them anymore for a few months at least. Checked spam & all email options & nothing's changed. I get Xbox ones still but those don't have coupons.

I'm probably not going to use it and so i'll trade the code for $5 Amazon credit, if anyone is interested. The code seems to expire tomorrow though. 

I'm assuming the code will still work tomorrow. Does anybody think there'll be a new set of Christmas deals tomorrow?

I'm not usually one to ask for things, but after getting the shaft from Sony yet again and having a few things in my cart that never seems to go on sale, if any kind soul does have a 20% off code they don't intend to use, and wish to PM it my way, it would be appreciated.

I haven't received a newsletter (with a code or otherwise) since 2014, though, oddly enough, I thought I got one a couple days ago when I saw an e-mail appear that said "[Username], A holiday gift just for you." I excitedly opened it thinking it was a 20% off code, but it was just a Christmas Theme...  I felt like I had just received my Christmas Bonus only to learn I was enrolled in the "Jelly of the Month Club" instead.

Anyway, I don't feel I'll be saving enough to buy a code outright from someone, however I do have game codes I'd be willing to trade if that would be preferred. Strider is the only PS4 one, the rest are PS3:

Devil May Cry HD Collection, Final Fight Double Impact, Lost Planet 3, Okami HD, Remember Me, Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack, Strider, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.

Not going to use mine so will gladly sell it for PayPal $ or Amazon.it GC

If anyone has a spare code that would be most appreciated. I have a few items I would like to give my kids when they wake up in the morning. 

bread's done
Back