2007 Comedy Central Thanxgivaway Wiikend

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']Thanks for your efforts (and to everybody who contributed to the contest). I'm not sure when the code of the hour comes up, but I tried watching Comedy Central yesterday to help out and I couldn't stand some of the comedy routines LOL! :lol:[/quote]
the code has appeared between x:00 and x:15 every time, usually x:08

Okay, so when we enter for today do we fill in only today's codes, or do we fill in the codes for today and yesterday?

[quote name='Chuckles']Okay, so when we enter for today do we fill in only today's codes, or do we fill in the codes for today and yesterday?[/quote]

go ahead and fill both

[quote name='Chitown021']Does anyone have the first word from today?[/QUOTE]

its on the first page, i update the first post whenever i can to make it easier

Damn it I forgot to check this thread yesterday to submit the day's words. Damn it, damn it, damn it!! Unless it still let's me submit yesterday's words.... hmmm.... lemme go try that now. :)

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Damn it I forgot to check this thread yesterday to submit the day's words. Damn it, damn it, damn it!![/quote]

Don't worry about it. Submit them today.

Anyone have number 6? Looks like we skipped between 5 and 7. I just logged on so I will start posting as well. thanks :)

Here's Saturday so far, I messed up my numbering above
1. cougar
2. wristband
3. booty
4. hookup
5. plymouth
6. tease
7. bodies
8. suntan
9. dudes
10. babes

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Damn it I forgot to check this thread yesterday to submit the day's words. Damn it, damn it, damn it!! Unless it still let's me submit yesterday's words.... hmmm.... lemme go try that now. :)[/quote]

You have until December 2nd to enter the codes, for any day.

On Friday, I think the second code is puke. Anybody agree with me? On Sunday, so far I have chaperone, police and inappropriate.

I am entering the codes each hour AND at the end of the day because they are giving away hourly prize packages. The second code on Friday should be puke instead of puka. Do you guys agree? On Sunday, I have chaperone, police and inappropriate.

Here they are for sunday I just don't have 12 yet.
1 CHAPERONE
2 POLICE
3 INAPPROPRIATE
4 RASH
5 CROWD
6 SEMESTER
7 SHALLOW
8 BLANKET
9 FRAT
10 TRAVEL
11 SKINNY

I don't have Cable TV, so thanks to all who contributed codes. Good luck everybody!

*Edit*

[quote name='crushers11']i remember a lot of people having trouble with this last year. as i understand it, u should just wait until u have all the codes for one day, and then enter all the codes for that one day. should be safe doing it this way. last year i recall people having trouble entering all the codes for all the days at the end (i.e Sunday)[/quote]

Damn it, I didn't see that. I just entered all of the codes at once... it didn't give me an error or anything, but it did mention that you can enter up to twelve codes per day, so I'm assuming it ignored all but one days worth of codes. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to know for sure. Do you think I should just assume it only accepted Thursday's codes, and then enter the rest over the next three days, or should I just forget it and hope it accepted all of my codes at once?

bread's done
Back