2007 NFL Draft Thread (Including CAG Mock Draft - NOW LIVE!!)

[quote name='JSK414']CoChese on the first page you have Brandon MErriweather as a Linebacker... He is a Safety.[/QUOTE]

I'll care when my name gets spelled correctly.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'll care when my name gets spelled correctly.[/QUOTE]

Wow... I accidently capitalized a C... my bad... damn

OK, we need to make a decision here. Simple majority, voting closes at noon:
1) Wait until SB result to pick last two
2) Keep current order (regular season W-L), or assume Bears win
3) Assume Indy wins

[quote name='H-Town Info']With the whatever pick of the 2007 CAG NFL Mock Draft, the New England Patriots select Dwayne Bowe, WR out of LSU.[/QUOTE]

Good. Bye Reschit Caldwell

[quote name='CocheseUGA']OK, we need to make a decision here. Simple majority, voting closes at noon:
1) Wait until SB result to pick last two
2) Keep current order (regular season W-L), or assume Bears win
3) Assume Indy wins[/quote]
Just do a coin toss to choose between 2 and 3.

[quote name='fart_bubble']That would be one of the dumbest trades the Raiders could pull off.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I think you underestimate Al Davis. :D

[quote name='fart_bubble']That would be one of the dumbest trades the Raiders could pull off.[/QUOTE]

It's fucking AL DAVIS!!! Anything can happen with that guy.

When you think about it, the trade wouldn't be so bad if the Raiders could pull off a 2nd rounder from the Falcons. They need a QB who can run from that shitty o-line.

[quote name='ph33r m3']When you think about it, the trade wouldn't be so bad if the Raiders could pull off a 2nd rounder from the Falcons. They need a QB who can run from that shitty o-line.[/QUOTE]

It would actually be good for both teams. Hell, Al could even keep Moss if he wanted to. We get the top pick, which we can then trade back down for a couple more. Say the 7th or so and a early 20s + a third. We could pick up either a safety or a CB, a DE, Bush in the third and we can bring in a vet to backup Schaub/challenge Shockley.

I actually like the deal all around. Moreso for Atl because as said before, what you can do with the #1 pick. Not that bad at all.

It is impossible because of the cap hit each team would take from trading Moss or Vick. They would have no room to sign a top tier draft pick.

[quote name='JSK414']It is impossible because of the cap hit each team would take from trading Moss or Vick. They would have no room to sign a top tier draft pick.[/QUOTE]

It could happen. Cap #s are easily disguised and eliminated in creative ways.

Since when was Michael Vick worth the first overall pick? That trade is completely ridiculous. When do you ever see trades that big in the NFL? Portis for Bailey, and that dumbass Moss-Vikings-Raiders deal, those are the 2 biggest ones I can think of, at least in recent NFL history. There was that trade in which the Vikings basically gave the Cowboys 3 Super Bowls, in return for Herschel Walker.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Since when was Michael Vick worth the first overall pick? [/QUOTE]

LaDanian Tomlinson
Tim Dwight
Tay Cody
Reche Caldwell

and Drew Brees instead of Mike Vick.

bread's done
Back