2008 HR DERBY/FANTASY BB: Weeks #6,7,8 Posted +WAIVER MADNESS!!!

alright, i still dont get why this totally went down the drain but this is the last week and i will post my total for league 2 and hope to see who has the lead in the other leagues

1. Jedi1979 1533
2. Brainsraregames 1446
3. Xpacdos 1370

Every other league has at least one person over 1500?!?!?

League 1 is lagging behind big time. Here are the leaders:

Cleaver 1381
GLOCKGLOCK 1380
Kilraven 1376
BriansRareGames 1367

[quote name='TheRock88']Thx Glock

Looks like I'm leading, $100 GC here I come![/quote]

guess i am in a tight race for second...wonder when and if brain will chime in

[quote name='TheRock88']Thx Glock

Looks like I'm leading, $100 GC here I come![/QUOTE]

I don't know... I won the the All-Star break and I'm yet to receive my $50 GC. He said he'd send it a couple months ago, but I've yet to hear back from him. Not sure what the hold up is, but a little communication would be nice.

[quote name='OuTrAgE']I don't know... I won the the All-Star break and I'm yet to receive my $50 GC. He said he'd send it a couple months ago, but I've yet to hear back from him. Not sure what the hold up is, but a little communication would be nice.[/quote]

I haven't heard from Brian after winning the Suicide Baseball contest about a month or so ago.

Well, I know he's a good guy so I don't think he's going to screw us. Perhaps he's just waiting til the baseball season's over.

Yeah, I have faith that he will come through. I know I won at least 2 weeks (and possibly 3), so I may have a few games coming my way. And TheRock88, if all of my Rockies get hot, I can still make a go at our league just yet.

[quote name='OuTrAgE']Well, I know he's a good guy so I don't think he's going to screw us. Perhaps he's just waiting til the baseball season's over.[/quote]

I didn't mean to imply that he was going to screw us over. Just wanted to let the all-star break winner he wasn't the only one waiting.

Looks like I've won League #1 with 1434 (I don't see Abreu). Glock and Cleaver made that final month tough - so thanks guys for keeping it exciting.

I won league #4 with 1640.

Ryuryu2949 - 1552
Nock Bottom - 1520

Great season guys, I didnt think I'd win but my team really picked it up with the last 2 months thanks mostly to Alexi Ramirez and Justin Morneau.

so, i guess i will bump this one last time...I must say i did enjoy keeping track of the players even though we couldnt get official scorings each week or so

I just want to thank Brian again for the suicide baseball contest, I received my 360 arcade today along with a remote, a faceplate, and sealed copies of Kameo, Monster Madness, Earth Defense Force 2017, and another game although i forget the title. Well worth the wait. Thanks Brian :)

bread's done
Back