2008 HR DERBY/FANTASY BB: Weeks #6,7,8 Posted +WAIVER MADNESS!!!

I'll just mlb.com my players, LiveStats ain't worth it.

And Im Finally doing good.
Ya'll Better Be believing - New York Mets is comin'
Tied for 5th
25 Behind guy in 4th

damn...i would love to get some of my Mets players on my team...anybody who has anyone interested in any of my players?...i am in league 2

I'm doing horrible this week. Somehow still in 2nd place, but I doubt I'm holding up the first spot out of all the leagues this week. =/

[quote name='idontknow69']in league 4:
Im putting Alex Rios on the trade block, offer me something big!!!!!1[/QUOTE]

Do i have anything you would want?

Monday update:

Well, for the second time this year, we're having a run-off.

Icecreamandcows from league #1 and Shoagie's Sluggers from league #4 tied with 71 points this week. They also tied with 15 HR each, so we'll be having a run-off to determine the winner. Good luck guys! I'll post the full results later on today.

[quote name='briansraregames']Monday update:

Well, for the second time this year, we're having a run-off.

Icecreamandcows from league #1 and Shoagie's Sluggers from league #4 tied with 71 points this week. They also tied with 15 HR each, so we'll be having a run-off to determine the winner. Good luck guys! I'll post the full results later on today.[/QUOTE]

figures! oh well

[quote name='shinryuu']Wow, are those two even in the Top 10? Top 10 must look really jumbled up now. =p[/QUOTE]

i got 2 points tonight. Im guessing i lost.

[quote name='xpacdos']thinkin the run-offs last 2 days so ya still got a shot[/QUOTE]

I guess youre right, can anyone tell me how Icecreamandcows did yesterday in league one?

Just wow. I pick up Cedeno again, and he rewards me with a slam and a RBI double. Then Abreu cracks off a slam of his own? Totally sweet surge after a enervating previous week.

I wish runs scored would count in this contest...leadoff hitters would become infinitely more valuable :)...although it wouldn't really help my cause as jimmy rollins is on the dl right now anyways...

[quote name='briansraregames']Looks like Shoagie won the week #3 run off.

Shoagie's Sluggers - 19
Icecreamandcows - 10[/QUOTE]

The grand slam did it or we would have tied!

I had an awesome week.

However, I fully expect to pay for it with a utter collapse on offense this week. One that may struggle to attain even 20 points.

Sorry guys...really busy this week.

Week #6 winner was nothingness with 69 points in league #3
Week #7 winner was OuTrAgE with 76 points in league #3

I'll post the full results from both weeks later today.

So, some big changes in this contest:

First off the week 6,7,8 results are finally up in the OP.

Second, I've done a little bit of house cleaning this week and eliminated 4 teams from each league. These teams had been inactive for some time, so I axed them and dropped all their players. Those players are all now in the free agent pool, but I've set up the waiver system in each league so that the teams at the bottom of each league get first dibs at the best players. I will get rid of the waiver system as soon as all of the new additions clear waivers.

bread's done
Back