2008 HR DERBY/FANTASY BB: Weeks #6,7,8 Posted +WAIVER MADNESS!!!

I can't wait to draft for this, it will be my first one of the season (of the 4 leagues I'm in this year)

HR derby sounds fun. who needs pitching anyway ;-)

[quote name='shinryuu']I have a feeling my team sucks and that I should've stayed for the whole draft. =/[/quote]

that draft was horrible... >_>

Missed my draft for league 4, and have a very shitty team.
No players left with more than 12 hr for the season.

3 Players on my team are Not Available.
Gotta dump them quick.

Woohoo. Gonna be fun.

Wow, not sure what to make of my team. On one hand I hate it, on the other hand this is a huge league so most teams are probably thin. Guess we'll find out in April! Good luck everyone!

my computer crashed 3 times during the draft while I was reading my excell sheet of players.... I got screwed on 2 picks taking guys I never wanted, hopefully this doesn't cost me.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Wow, not sure what to make of my team. On one hand I hate it, on the other hand this is a huge league so most teams are probably thin. Guess we'll find out in April! Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]
I think you have the 2nd best team in CAG#1, besides myself of course

MY team kinda sucks, my OF is terrible but I got Utley, and hopefully Lee remember how to hit HR again. Oh and picking Longoria up off waivers GREARTLY helps me out at 3B.

in the league settings it shows that it started today i think, got 2 pts for Ellis hitting a homer!

[quote name='briansraregames']UPDATE 3/26:

In order to keep everything fair and balanced, week #1 will end on April 5th.[/quote]

Why? It's not like the As and Sox got 2 extra games.

[quote name='klwillis45']Why? It's not like the As and Sox got 2 extra games.[/quote]

Because there are weekly prizes and basing those prizes on two games wouldn't be much fun.

omg, between having the flu, having had tests and again having tests coming up, i completely forgot about the fantasy baseball league cag had going. It will be interesting to see how horrid my pre-drafted lineup was...

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Because there are weekly prizes and basing those prizes on two games wouldn't be much fun.[/quote]

Right but I figured Week 1 would end after Sunday April 6 like every other fantasy league.

Oh god, I have justin pedroia and johnny damon. Two leadoff hitters...rbi and hr production, virtually nil.

Jimmy Rollins is the only solid player I got (for this type of league), but at best he'll give 30-35 hr's (he hit 30 last year in a career year). Carlos Lee, is a 30 threat, too, I guess. Other than that, I have nothing. Whoever got A-rod/Manny will be sitting pretty in these leagues.

Totally forgot about this league too. My team is so goddawful and the league is so deep you can barely even find a backup on the waiver wire. Sadly this means you might as well just set your lineup and leave it alone for the whole season since there isn't much point in tinkering.

[quote name='klwillis45']Right but I figured Week 1 would end after Sunday April 6 like every other fantasy league.[/quote]

You're right...the weeks should end on Sunday. So then, the first week will end on April 6th.

[quote name='shinryuu']Bill Hall! w00t.[/quote]

Yea man, you just had an insane day, Congrats you prob just took week 1 of our league.

I'm leading League #2, although Briansraregames is having a big day right now, so I could possibly slip today, hopefully not. =d

[quote name='shinryuu']I'm leading League #2, although Briansraregames is having a big day right now, so I could possibly slip today, hopefully not. =d[/quote]

21 points so far today...but my scores don't count, so who cares :cry:

I Need a catcher for League #2
Anyone? :)

Look at the New York Mets list and let me know.
Also willing to trade Jeter and Pujols if I get a good trade.

bread's done
Back