2008 HR DERBY/FANTASY BB: Weeks #6,7,8 Posted +WAIVER MADNESS!!!

[quote name='v1et r1ce']So wait how does the waivers work? Is it from 20th place to 1st place or is it the waiver number next to our team name in the standings.[/quote]

Waiver #1 in each league gets first priority.

So we just sit and wait and when its our turn it will tell us and we are allowed to make one move? Basically just like the opening draft?

Well, it already ran at this point, but it's an automatic process of giving players to the people with the highest priority.

I was psyched to go from crap at SS to two solid players. Go waivers.

awesome...in league 2 i somehow i actually managed to get A-Rod, Sizemore ,and Markakis...i would have loved to get beltran instead of sizemore or markakis though

and also grab brain roberts after everything to finally fill my 2b position with somebody decent

only managed to get konerko in league 2, would have liked to get someone else but Pronk is on the DL and i needed a 1st baseman

if anybody in league 2 has any of the Mets players and wouldnt mind trading fairly take a look at my team...i am interested in Church, Beltran, Wright, Reyes,

maybe Castillo and Delgado as well

damn it!!

i hate how i try to take a guy off the DL and i have to drop somebody which doesnt take effect till the next day, thus not letting me make the move when i should be able to...now Moises Alou gets 2 rbi and it means nothing

That waiver thing really switched things up. Then again, that plus like, 4 people on the DL on my team. When healthy, I'm back to doing some damage. =p

Just to let you guys know, I haven't forgotten about this contest, but weekly winners will probably have to wait until after the allstar break before I can get prizes out.

Jermaine Dye is on FIRE this week, just hit another 2 run shot again today!!! Now if i could just get Konerko and Hafner off the DL

Hey Brian, is there way the HR derby homeruns would count? Specifically just Berkman's? If you could do that, that would be awesome. Below is a list of players that you could exclude if they participate.

Dan Uggla
Chase Utley
Pat Burrell
Ryan Howard
Adrian Gonzalez
Grady Sizemore
Adam Dunn
Hanley Ramirez
Ryan Braun
Carlos Lee
Josh Hamilton
Jermaine Dye
Carlos Quentin
Jason Giambi
A-Rod
Albert Pujols
J.D. Drew
Marcus Thames
Jim Thome
David Wright
Ryan Ludwick
Manny Ramirez
Evan Longoria
Derrek Lee
Ken Griffey Jr
Vladimir Guerrero

[quote name='Kilraven']Hey Brian, is there way the HR derby homeruns would count? Specifically just Berkman's? If you could do that, that would be awesome. Below is a list of players that you could exclude if they participate.

Dan Uggla
Chase Utley
Pat Burrell
Ryan Howard
Adrian Gonzalez
Grady Sizemore
Adam Dunn
Hanley Ramirez
Ryan Braun
Carlos Lee
Josh Hamilton
Jermaine Dye
Carlos Quentin
Jason Giambi
A-Rod
Albert Pujols
J.D. Drew
Marcus Thames
Jim Thome
David Wright
Ryan Ludwick
Manny Ramirez
Evan Longoria
Derrek Lee
Ken Griffey Jr
Vladimir Guerrero
[/quote]

:rofl:

i am looking forward to settling into your 1st place spot in league 2 Brainsraregames;)

anybody have links to the other leagues? I cant seem to search for them on yahoo and am curious to see how they are doing

[quote name='cleaver']I had 92 points this past week, that's gonna be tough to top.[/quote]

i had 92 points as well i believe...how many HRs do you have?...i have 23

99 points for me (Mon-Sun). I think I have a good shot at this past week. Also, I won another week, how do I choose a prize?

BTW, this is awesome, thanks for setting it up!

-d

i cant believe this thread gets hardly any action...i am having fun keeping track of the stats on my team...anyways the allstar break is coming up so who is the lead for the diff leagues so far?

damn, i thought i was doing better then that...oh well, i think its time to clean house if there are teams that arent doing anything

also if you could post links to each league in the OP it would be helpful

[quote name='Jedi1979']damn, i thought i was doing better then that...oh well, i think its time to clean house if there are teams that arent doing anything

also if you could post links to each league in the OP it would be helpful[/quote]

I wish that I could, but in order to view the other leagues, you must be a member of the league. Anybody know a way around this?

Briansraregames, is there any way to know whether I won any additional weeks? And how do I claim prizes? Sorry to sound so selfish, but I am excited to have won!!!

Wow, 3 of the top 5 were are in League #3. That's what I've been competing against? No wonder I'm so low, sigh. Slowly, slowly climbing up.

[quote name='Kilraven']Nice![/quote]

Kilraven, I had almost given up on catching you but I guess my squad still has some fight left in them. Made up about 40 points over the holiday weekend and only sit 15 behind you now. Then again we have 3 teams within 30 of the leader in League #1 so it could be an interesting run down the stretch.

Anyone from league 2 & 3 have any updates? Kilraven has 1,229 points to lead League #1 .

Is Brian still around? I'm sad to see no NFL pick'em Pool this year... :cry:

[quote name='shinryuu']For league 2, Jedi1979 leads with 1346. Brian is the only one close to him..[/quote]

Wow, don't think I'm making up 130 points in a month... :cry:

League 4:

TheRock88 - 1485
ryuryu2949 - 1436
Nock Bottom - 1429

Can you guys in the other leagues post the top scorer so we know who's leading so far.

bread's done
Back