2008 HR DERBY/FANTASY BB: Weeks #6,7,8 Posted +WAIVER MADNESS!!!

Hey brian, Mike Jacobs hit a grand slam yesterday, but I didn't get the bonus points for it. I just got 5 points from him (one for the HR, 4 for the RBIs). Is there a way to fix this?

Dang, I thought you meant scoring ended today for Week 1, not after today. lol, I'm probably going to lose the lead today. =p

[quote name='Supreme']Hey brian, Mike Jacobs hit a grand slam yesterday, but I didn't get the bonus points for it. I just got 5 points from him (one for the HR, 4 for the RBIs). Is there a way to fix this?[/quote]
You sure? From what i'm lookin' at he has 0 HRs - RBIs all season

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Grand Slams give bonus points? Kelly Johnson hit one yesterday I and didn't get any bonus I think.[/QUOTE]

wow, your right, I was watching that game yesterday, it figures, your right on my heels lol.

it seems like yahoo isn't counting grand slams for some reason. hopefully that will get sorted out

[quote name='Drnick']wow, your right, I was watching that game yesterday, it figures, your right on my heels lol.

it seems like yahoo isn't counting grand slams for some reason. hopefully that will get sorted out[/quote]
Yes they are, Frank Thomas hit one and it was counted.

Maybe they are not counting them if you have the play in the Utilities or Bench column.

You both seem to have mike and kelly in the Util.

Yep, he's owning. But he said he doesn't count :whistle2:/

And Never Mind about the catcher I Need
Gerald Laird went 4/5 2 HRs 6 RBIs today.

However
Looking for a: 2B, OF

People I'm looking to trade:
Adam Jones (OF)
Ryan Theroit (2B)
Pujols(1B)
Jeter(SS)

Well, it looks like we have a tie for second: Both Gwaki and Klwillis45 have 66 points in league #1. So, what were going to do is have a run-off: The team that collects the most points Monday the 7th and Tuesday the 8th, will be the week #1 winner.

I'm going to wait until tonight to post the official results in the op, just incase yahoo hasn't updated all of it's stats. Oh, and I looked into the grand slam problems we were having earlier, it seems to be fixed, so double check your teams and make sure you aren't owed any points.

[quote name='briansraregames']Well, it looks like we have a tie for second: Both Gwaki and Klwillis45 have 66 points in league #1. So, what were going to do is have a run-off: The team that collects the most points Tuesday the 8th, will be the week #1 winner.

I'm going to wait until tonight to post the official results in the op, just incase yahoo hasn't updated all of it's stats. Oh, and I looked into the grand slam problems we were having earlier, it seems to be fixed, so double check your teams and make sure you aren't owed any points.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean both today and tommorrow or just today or just tommorrows game?

[quote name='gwaki']Does that mean both today and tommorrow or just today or just tommorrows game?[/quote]

I just looked at the MLB schedule, and you're probably right...a two day runoff would be better. So yes, the games for today and tomorrow will break the tie.

Yep, he's owning. But he said he doesn't count :whistle2:/

And Never Mind about the catcher I Need
Gerald Laird went 4/5 2 HRs 6 RBIs today.

However
Looking for a: 2B, OF

People I'm looking to trade:
Adam Jones (OF)
Ryan Theroit (2B)
Pujols(1B)
Jeter(SS)

Well, it looks like we have a tie for second: Both Gwaki and Klwillis45 have 66 points in league #1. So, what were going to do is have a run-off: The team that collects the most points Monday the 7th and Tuesday the 8th, will be the week #1 winner.

I'm going to wait until tonight to post the official results in the op, just incase yahoo hasn't updated all of it's stats. Oh, and I looked into the grand slam problems we were having earlier, it seems to be fixed, so double check your teams and make sure you aren't owed any points.

[quote name='briansraregames']Well, it looks like we have a tie for second: Both Gwaki and Klwillis45 have 66 points in league #1. So, what were going to do is have a run-off: The team that collects the most points Tuesday the 8th, will be the week #1 winner.

I'm going to wait until tonight to post the official results in the op, just incase yahoo hasn't updated all of it's stats. Oh, and I looked into the grand slam problems we were having earlier, it seems to be fixed, so double check your teams and make sure you aren't owed any points.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean both today and tommorrow or just today or just tommorrows game?

[quote name='gwaki']Does that mean both today and tommorrow or just today or just tommorrows game?[/quote]

I just looked at the MLB schedule, and you're probably right...a two day runoff would be better. So yes, the games for today and tomorrow will break the tie.

Jsut wanted to give you guys a heads up. I will be starting another baseball related contest here in the coming days, so for you guys who weren't able to get in to this contest, keep an eye out.

Gah I'm 10th :'(
Pujols Jeter and Rios are total Failures are RBIs...

Ok Pujols is Alright...He had a good day yesterday.

But Jeter, Omg, He sucks.

Jeff Keppinger is the best one in my team....
Gerald Laird is Second...

I'm sad.

UPDATE: 4/11

Just to let you guys know, the tiebreaking method has been changed for the rest of the season. Ties will now be broken by the following method:

1. Team HR in a week
2. Two Day Runoff
3. Coin Flip

This was the method that I was going to use anyways, but since I didn't announce it in the OP, I didn't think that it would be fair for the guys tied during week #1. This should simplify the contest a bit for the coming weeks. I hope you understand Gwaki.

not much i can do to complain. Since this is a free giveaway game. Maybe I will win some other time.

[quote name='briansraregames']UPDATE: 4/11

Just to let you guys know, the tiebreaking method has been changed for the rest of the season. Ties will now be broken by the following method:

1. Team HR in a week
2. Two Day Runoff
3. Coin Flip

This was the method that I was going to use anyways, but since I didn't announce it in the OP, I didn't think that it would be fair for the guys tied during week #1. This should simplify the contest a bit for the coming weeks. I hope you understand Gwaki.[/quote]

There won't be too many ties i dont think from here on out.
Nice Avvy btw :)

[quote name='thegilby']How are the overall standings coming (like top however many in all three leagues)?[/quote]

Check back tomorrow morning, I'll update the OP to include the top 10 for the season.

It could've been by 7 cause I had someone on my bench who scored 4 points. =]

So, are those the final Week 2 results? Do I PM you Brian, about the prize or what? =D

bread's done
Back