2008 Suicide Baseball v.2 - Win an XBOX 360!!! - It's All Over Folks!

[quote name='csidegamer']Correct. I mis-counted.[/quote]

*fwew* scared me.

I'm not getting my hopes up, regardless, but the Sox are back home for the rest of this rounds' games, and 3 are against a team with one of the worst records in the bigs. If they can sweep the Rockies, then they only need to pull out one win at home against Pit.

It's still a bit of a long shot, but it's possible. They're streaky, and if they get hot at home I'd bet it comes down to Wed's game.

i was just asking because i was never really sure if the games on wed. ever counted toward the week. i always thought that the week ended wed. morning at 8 am.

[quote name='blumpies5']my giants pick is starting to look a pretty good compared to the white sox pick right about now
so if the white sox lose 1 more, then the people who chose them are out, right?[/quote]

Let's hope they can win 3 more in the next 5 games. They don't have a day off like most teams do on Monday, including the White Sox. I picked the Giants too :lol:.

The Tigers. And I seem to remember someone picking them. Don't know how they knew, but THAT was an excellent call.

As a Sox picker, I'm gonna go ahead and give my concession speech now, instead of pulling a Hillary. Thanks so much for the contest Brian. It got me excited about baseball again for the first time in almost two decades. Best of luck everyone!

I was debating between the D'backs and the Tigers, looks like it was the wrong choice. They were overdue to hit their stride, especially with a decent-sized homestand.

[quote name='blumpies5']what teams are actually doing well this week?[/quote]

The cubbies have 4 wins going into todays game vs toronto

The next three games between Red Sox and Phillies are crucial as to which team advances. Phillies need all three to move on and leave the Red Sox behind. If they lose at least one, they get left behind as the Red Sox advance.

Of course I'm rooting for the Phillies to falter so I can advance with Boston.

:cool:

What a joke. How the hell can the White Sox get swept by the Tigers and lose a series to the Rockies. Meh.

At least the Yanks are doing well.

Should've been a homer and went with Cleveland this week. Arizona needs another good start from Webb plus a win Wednesday or I'm gone. :whistle2:(

I picked Cleveland for this week, but as a Detroit girl I'm loving that action too. I'm still not willing to actually PICK them, but yay for my boys.

Angels need two of three from the Mets... don't ask me how they lost two at home to the Braves. :roll: Oh well, at least the Mets seem like a promising opponent.

Thanks Brian for a cool contest.

I can't believe the Angels blew it against the dysfunctional Mets.

Good luck to everyone who advanced.

[quote name='cponomar']Thanks Brian for a cool contest.

I can't believe the Angels blew it against the dysfunctional Mets.

Good luck to everyone who advanced.[/quote]
Why Call My Mets Dysfunctional?
:'(

Week 4: CHICAGO CUBS

[quote name='KoA']Why Call My Mets Dysfunctional?
:'(

Week 4: CHICAGO CUBS[/QUOTE]

For a team with the talent they have and the way they got rid of Willie they are a dysfunctional group, beside I should know I am a Mets fan. ;)

[quote name='cponomar']For a team with the talent they have and the way they got rid of Willie they are a dysfunctional group, beside I should know I am a Mets fan. ;)[/quote]
Oh, Just some horrible starters and bullpen...Like Oliver Perez and Aaron Heilman.

However, Getting Rid of Willie was probably the best thing Omar Minaya has done to date.

His Next step is to get Rid of Aaron Heilman, which he should have done at the end of 2006...

bread's done
Back