2014 Yardsale thread

NICE! SIMS board with burton bindings for $5! 165 is a good size for a male learner because in theory it is more stable. If you are below 6 feet tall, you might want to scale down as you get better.
It was your post and my previous failures at anything good board wise that helped me on this one. I can' t tell if it's suppose to be this way or the guy had small feet but my toes seem like they will hang over the edge with boots. I could test this out this weekend if I had some boots as we just got snow last weekend.

He rides "goofy foot". Most people who are left handed ride that way (facing to the left). The bindings would face the other way typically for a right handed rider, but it is all how you feel most comfortable. The bindings can be rotated, and there should be multiple hole patterns for you to adjust the placement of the bindings. I hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Masa, I don't know the model number, out of town tonight. A model 2 Sega CD uses the same power supply as a model 1 Genesis though.

He rides "goofy foot". Most people who are left handed ride that way (facing to the left). The bindings would face the other way typically for a right handed rider, but it is all how you feel most comfortable.!
I sort of got excited when reading this thinking "this is why I'm so clumsy! I'm goofy footed!". Then I realized you were referring to snowboarding only. :(

Sounds good, I will keep my eye out for ya online!

And coming from a guy, I will say that guys say stupid stuff all the time. Don't listen to him this time :D/
Ha, I don't plan on it; at least for the time being. With me moving so far away anyway I'm leaving 90% of my collection behind at my parents...including this :(

I say keep them if you like video games. Stuff like that doesn't come your way too often. They are only going to increase in value as video games have become part of mainstream culture now. Video game collecting is still a fairly new thing. Sometimes it's good to sit on something like that for awhile until you find the right avenue or the right price for it. No need to rush unless you need to buy groceries right away or you are an EBay wizard.
That's the mentality that I currently have about them. I don't have anything that unique yet in my collection but money is pretty tight right now so it's tempting me. I need to resist >_<

Never trust a PC gamer. That is my rule.

Step 1: Dump the boyfriend, because everyone in the Yard sale thread is going to stop reading your posts after you type 'boyfriend'.

Step 2: Keep the cards sealed and put them on a shelf.

Step 3: Set up an ebay alert for them to see if any sealed boxes come up to get an idea what they sell for.

Step 4: ????

Step 5: PROFIT!!!

Personally I would keep them. I bought a case (24 boxes) of Vintage Topps Nintendo packs when bing cashback was still active and they have tripled in value in the 6 years I've had them. I used to get 2.95 per pack and $1 per wrapper when I sold on ebay. I was the first person to sell the wrappers, but then everyone copied me. Right now the market is flooded, but they will get back to their glory again. I just checked ebay and I see people are still using my titles and pictures (from 3 years ago). fucking thieves.
I'm offended by Step 1! :whistle2:( :razz:

But I agree with the rest xD

I can't speak for everyone but a little female influence around here couldn't hurt. Plus all of us enjoy "insider" tips. There are quite a few CAGs who could use tips on how to get a woman.
LOL. I can try to help anyone out but I don't know if I'll be very useful :lol:

I've only seen/met (that I for sure know of) 3 girls on here. I'm sure there's more, but they're hiding or something?

I don't know how much help I would be, but I'd be more than happy to help if anyone needs :)

@slowdive: :lol:
Us girls need to stick together ;)

Today I spent $2.10 and picked up a brand new Orioles ball cap, a Knuckles plushie, & Donkey Konga bongos. The bongos were $1.00. Now I need to find a copy of Donkey Konga.

Just an ok day on the videogame front (Mario kart wii for $10, a bunch of gamecube games for $60 including Smash, Mario Party 7, and Mario Kart double dash)  but here is the big find for $20 apiece:

The Republic cruiser goes for over $300 new (this one has an open flap and a few bags open but everything else SEEMS to be there) on amazon and the podracers is new and sealed and goes for $100.  Probably sell the podracers and work on the cruiser for the next few months with the kiddos.

Funny thing is the woman wanted $23 and $21 respectively for the two which I thought was odd.  I would have gladly paid that but only had 20s. 

Also found a complete paintball setup, mask, vest, co2 tanks, gun, etc. for $5.  One woman said $5 and then another woman ran over and said no, $200 since they were $250 new!  $5 woman said no they were selling it for $5 since they "didnt know if it worked."  What a cockblocker that $200 lady was since it wasnt even her yardsale she was an aunt or something of the $5 lady.  Luckily $5 lady was in charge so gladly paid that even though I dont know the first thing about paintball stuff.

Killing it today. Just sold a ziploc with 20 loose crappy PS2 games at my sale for $25. Best thing is I bought it this morning, took the good games and put it in my sale. I bought the lot for 50 cents. Found some okay stuff today including my first cheap Fender starter set. Pics when time allows.

Picked up this lot for $5

The game boy works and Zelda has a good battery in it. Not pictured but part of the lot was a blue gameboy pocket. Not sure if that works or not. Same sale had a $200 N64 lot but they were very firm on it. I didn't even bother digging through the box.

I'm relieved to see people continuing to find game stuff. It's been a week since my last score and I start losing hope quickly. I did get:

$1 - Game Gear w/ Case & 4 Games (sonic spinball, sonic 2, jeopardy, ecco). Not exactly a score because this Game Gear, like so many others, doesn't have sound and has way too dark a screen. I'm not fixing capacitors.

$1 - Kingdom Hearts II

By far my best find of the day was again my first of the day.

$10 (lady told me $5, but that was too cheap) - Big wooden crate of rock records. I have a lot of them already, but about 95% of them look unplayed, really, they're stunning. The highlights are

Zeppelin 2

Zeppelin 3

2x Zeppelin 4

Physical Graffiti

& 4 Led Zeppelin Bootlegs; My Brain Hurts, Custard Pie, White Summer, and The Backstage Story

Another $1 - Muppet Movie Soundtrack Record... I buy this record every time I see it. It's my mission in life to make sure all my vinyl listening friends have a  copy.

[quote name="ferant316" post="11766346" timestamp="1400364601"]Look at the top, most likely there is some damage there causing the error. GameCube games are very sensitive to top scratches.[/quote]it has a tiny scratch on the top. It shows the intro, sometimes I can play a few matches, but after that, the screens shows the message again.

[attachment=5089:Img_2012.jpg]

Random finds; 4gb micro sd w/ reader was $1. Paid $3 for the five games.  :ps2: War of the Monsters, PS1 - Resident Evil 2, Metal Gear Solid GH, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, and Blaster Master. None of 'em have manuals except Blaster Master.

[attachment=5090:Img_2014.jpg]

Just some Guitar Hero guitars for Xbox 360. Paid $6 each for the red guitar (GH5, I think) and the white wired X-plorer (which needs a USB breakaway cable.) And $10 for the black Les Paul w/ GH Metallica. I've got seven of these things in my house now so it's time to dump some of 'em. Also ran into a ton of Rock Band guitars, but I tend not to bother with those since the neck doesn't detach and they're kinda crappy anyway.

And finally,

[attachment=5091:Img_2028.jpg]

A semi-complete Miracle Piano Teaching System for Sega Genesis, which I picked up for $20 at the Salvation Army yesterday. The set includes: the outer box, styrofoam, keyboard, power adapter, foot pedal, earphones, the cable that connects to the Genesis, and the owner's manual. It does not, unfortunately, include the actual game cartridge, or the second manual which describes how to actually use the game.

The box is pretty worn, but it doesn't have any major damage, ie, tears or bends. The keyboard works great - you can use it as a regular keyboard, even without the game. Also the earphones are pretty damaged, but they're just a cheap pair of c. 1990 earbuds anyway.

This actually isn't the first of these I've seen. I saw a NES version at the same Salvation Army a couple years ago, but it was missing the box and most of the cables. Personally I didn't even know there was a Genesis version of this thing (there's also a SNES one too.) But since this one was more complete, and for one of my favorite systems, I actually decided to get it.

I'm kinda at a loss for what to do with this. I see a complete one on eBay that sold for $300 (!) but on the other hand, as a big Genesis fan, this is one of the rarest items for the system and pretty cool to have. The missing game cartridge is probably about $40 to replace. In any case this was a pretty cool find from a store that has gone way downhill lately.

Since nobody in my real life seems to appreciate what I found, I'll share it here.
N64 console and power cable with bomberman hero for $5. Didn't really want it, but the deal was really good
$1 broken ds lite for parts.

But the 3 amazing deals were
Hp 12c calculator for $. 75
Meade ds 2000 telescope for $20
And a giant bin of M.A.S.K vehicles and figures for $5.

It's the best find I've had in a really long time.

DK Jungle Beat is pretty fun, too.
I'll have to check it out now that I've got the bongos. I found a used copy of Donkey Konga on Amazon for $5 through Prime, so if it's in awful shape I can return. I really only need the working disc - not as concerned about the original box.

Sat was good!

$25 working N64 so that takes care of me needing to buy one someplace else
I went to another sale that advertised $.50 GBC/GBA games, $1 360 games, and a few other things.
Got quite a few cart only GBC games:

Pokemon Trading Card Game, Link's Awakening DX, Pokemon Blue, Crystal, Silver, Zelda Oracle of Seasons. Harvest Moon (GBA), Monster Rancher Explorer, Azure Dreams, and Dragon Warrior Monster

Also snagged a few ps2 games, Baroque, Forever Kingdom, Unlimited Saga, and Radiata Stories. Everything is in pretty good shape. She also gave me a cracked but working GBA and a nice FFVII guide.

I left behind a few common GBC games although I should have grabbed the other Link's Awakening DX, and possibly Super Mario Land. They had black label FFVIII and FFIX but I left those. Most of the 360 games were sports stuff

I've been dropping duckets all weekend. Garage sales, Thrifts, follow ups. A lot of stuff to clean and photograph and a lot of your guys/gals posts to read (I caught a few peeks and it looks like some of you got some great stuff!)

I passed on a $5 copy of mario kart wii, that I probably should have bought (but I think I already have a couple copies).

Missed an Atari from the person I bought my JVC X'eye/32x from last year (I wish they would have emailed me).

Got some good deals at HPB.

Picked up a couple lots from follow ups.

Got a unique comic book find and I bought some skylanders that I know nothing about. Watch out 10 year olds, there is a new king in town...wait no, I don't own a wii (mainly because I don't want to pay more than $20 for one).

Oh and somehow I ended up with 3 copies of rebel assault II on PS1 this weekend. Why you ask? I wish I had an answer...

Is it possibly to post a pic of this? I vaguely remember M.A.S.K. Flying car and a semi truck is all I remember. I think I still have M.A.S.K. #1 comic by Marvel around somewhere. Wasn' t there a short lived TV show/ cartoon?

Is it possibly to post a pic of this? I vaguely remember M.A.S.K. Flying car and a semi truck is all I remember. I think I still have M.A.S.K. #1 comic by Marvel around somewhere. Wasn' t there a short lived TV show/ cartoon?
I'll try. Yeah, it was a cartoon and the toys were my favorites until my friends either broke or stole them.
I literally got replacements of all the ones I had plus a handful more.
I'll try and get a pic up from my laptop.

I'll try. Yeah, it was a cartoon and the toys were my favorites until my friends either broke or stole them.
I literally got replacements of all the ones I had plus a handful more.
I'll try and get a pic up from my laptop.
Did you get the flying car or semi?

Wii Disney Universe, Rayman Origins, and a Balance Board - $5

GB Final Fantasy Adventure $2 (allowed to buy out of a $25 lot - GB + 5 games) still saves,  mint label

PS1 Final Fantasy IX (different sale) super mint/complete - $1

Last Sat - Target GBA (scratched cover and taped battery door) but works great, 3 GBA games, DSLite charger in a GHero case - $1

Bose Ipod Sound Dock with remote - $10 (asked $20)

Yamaha Flute - $20 (asked $40)

70/80's (need to research) skateboard trucks - $1

3 good quality old bikes to fix up - $9 ttl + one yesterday for $5 (lol lots to work on!)

misc bike repair tools - $3 (growing my collection)

I didn't have THAT much money to spend at one yard sale yesterday and I would've bought this old lady's NES collection for about $60(?) It had a system with arcade stick, six games including three Konami Shooters, Baseball, Super Mario 2, Metroid . Most of the games came in boxes so I could've flipped them nicely. For $10, I just got the Super Mario 2 (box and manual) and Metroid (which had the original silver box, not the wicked cool yellow box). I'm not sure if I should keep the games or sell them, considering I already have them in other formats, especially a CIB Super Mario Advance.

Got a unique comic book find and I bought some skylanders that I know nothing about. Watch out 10 year olds, there is a new king in town...wait no, I don't own a wii (mainly because I don't want to pay more than $20 for one).
What skylanders did you get? I would be interested in that depending. My son and I are very into the games and have some holes in out collection. If you want to PM me pics I'll identify them for you.

Sent! :) (on PSN I don't play my 360 online) I probably won't be online much for a few weeks because training for my job starts Monday though. And yea that would be really awesome if you end up being near me we can definitely give it a shot!

I really want to keep the cards but my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for even considering to keep them...he thinks my collecting is insane in general though :p He's mainly a PC gamer while I love physical media.
You are not crazy. You both enjoy different things. If you a Sonic fan, then keep it. Its so cool and has tips for the game, which I think is pretty cool. I saw one complete set sell for $35 on ebay. Imthinking of getting a ps3 soon. What games do u recommend? Oh, congrats on the new job. What job u end up getting?

Since nobody in my real life seems to appreciate what I found, I'll share it here.
N64 console and power cable with bomberman hero for $5. Didn't really want it, but the deal was really good
$1 broken ds lite for parts.

But the 3 amazing deals were
Hp 12c calculator for $. 75
Meade ds 2000 telescope for $20

I appreciate your find .The N64 is a great deal. I live in the Dc/MD/VA area and could never find deals like the ones everyone here been posting.

Finally found something decent. Found a Genesis Model 2, with 2 controllers (1 has turbo switch and more buttons) and the power adapter. Gotta buy the av cable. That was $7. Then found the GBA games, the PS2 memory card and :pS2: Wizardry with case (not in picture), for $10.

This is my first Sega Genesis, which games would you recommend? Please, no RPGs.

You are not crazy. You both enjoy different things. If you a Sonic fan, then keep it. Its so cool and has tips for the game, which I think is pretty cool. I saw one complete set sell for $35 on ebay. Imthinking of getting a ps3 soon. What games do u recommend? Oh, congrats on the new job. What job u end up getting?
I'm not a Sonic fan, just an avid game collector. With this being so unique I feel like I have to keep it.

Your first ps3? Where have you been? :p Personally, I am the type of gamer who appreciates the story more than the gameplay. My favorite games on the PS3 are: Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, Last of Us, Tales of Grace/Xillia, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, LA Noire, and probably more which I'll list later when I think of them lol.

Start my new job tomorrow so I'm excited! :) Don't want to be too specific on a public forum but I'll be working at the Seatac airport if anyone is ever passing through :)

I only got a $1 Lego Board game on Saturday.

But on Friday I sniped a yard sale that was going to happen the next day.

For about $100 dollars I got

Game cube w/ 4 controller and a complete wavebird

Mario Kart double dash

Mario Sunshine

Super Smash Bros

Rogue Squadron 2

Mario Golf

Puyo Puyo

PS2 w/ a few controllers

Suikoden 3

Kingdom Hearts

I love Katamari

Contra Shattered Soldier

SNES w/ 2 controllers

complete NBA Jam TE

Rise of the Robots complete

Super Gameboy

Mario

and a few more I need to organize - nothing rare

NES w/ a bunch of controllers and some different types of controllers

Zelda

Contra

Ghostbusters

Starforce

Smb2

PS1 w/ controllers

I think maybe a action replay - some thing with what looks like serial ports

Monster Rancher complete

Warhammer complete

Ergheiz Manual

FF7 Manual

FF8 Manual

Playstation logo cd binder

Dreamcast w/ controllers, vmu, and rumble pack

Crazy Taxi complete

Evolution complete

Toy Commander complete

Chu Chu Rocket complete

Sega Genesis w/ controllers

Mega bomberman (or was it super bomberman or something like that) - complete but stickers on cart

Vectorman complete but with stickers on cart

GBA system

tony hawk game

Mario bros deluxe for GB

Harvest Moon for GB - complete

Mario and Luigi for GBA complete

box for Pokemon Red

box for Pokemon Silver

box for Zelda

just the manual for advance wars

japanese pokemon green manual

japanese game boy manual

Atari system

with asteroids

Misc:

Zelda Ocarina of Time manual

Goldeneye manual

2x Pokemon gotta have it coming soon vhs promo tapes - sealed

TMNT figure

Mighty Max toy

Star wars key chains - talking boba fett, talking Luke, and just a metal Star Wars logo

Sealed Pokemon Pikachu cake mix (mmmm tasty)

Pikachu sticker book

Burger King kids meal troll doll of one of the BK kids club kids

Gumby toy

a few pc game cases w/ no games

Command and Conquer soundtracks (tiberian sun and red alert)

New Evangelion EVA 01 model

New Virtual On model

New Empire Strike Back model from the 80's

Tetris Board Game

Pokemon Master Board Game

Omega Virus Board game

I'm sure there is some more stuff that I'm missing, but I ended up with almost a car load full.

Just the Gamecube and games were worth the price of admission. I traded in Sunshine and Double Dash for 60 today at Target.

. This is my first Sega Genesis, which games would you recommend? Please, no RPGs.
Kid. fuck En. Chameleon.

Also, Decapattack, Growl, Maximum Carnage, Gaires, Streets of Rage whatever, Shadowrun, I could go on for about a month.

Just buy Kid Chameleon.

Your first ps3? Where have you been? :p Personally, I am the type of gamer who appreciates the story more than the gameplay. My favorite games on the PS3 are: Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, Last of Us, Tales of Grace/Xillia, LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, LA Noire, and probably more which I'll list later when I think of them lol.
Hey now, I just bought mine last summer! If it would have been cheaper when I could afford a 360 about 5 years ago, I would have picked it up and never looked back. It is such a better system, MS is just...I don't know, seems not right (like I am cheating on my girlfriend or something). After about a month, I decided that it was time to migrate to one system so I am finishing my backlog on 360. I digress, PS+ rules.

Don't forget about Mass Effect!!!! LA Noire is really sweet too

Hope your job is working out alright (get it?!?!?)!!!

60 Dollars for those 2 games?
Yeah - if you check target's trade in's they give some good values for a few ps2, gamecube and xbox games. They are doing a triple credit for in store trades for the next few days (they might tank the values, so who knows if it will last)

I traded in those two for 30 each (they also gave 30 for smash bros, but I decided to keep that one).

Also got 10 for Kingdom Hearts.

They are giving 15 for Suikoden 3 but I decided to pass on that for the moment (might change my mind)

[quote name="MasaTFC" post="11769256" timestamp="1400465362"]Kid. fuck En. Chameleon.

Also, Decapattack, Growl, Maximum Carnage, Gaires, Streets of Rage whatever, Shadowrun, I could go on for about a month.

Just buy Kid Chameleon.[/quote]

Alright then. I'm taking your suggestion on Kid. fuck En. Chameleon. Hope it doesn't disappoints me. Lol

Thanks.

I appreciate your find .The N64 is a great deal. I live in the Dc/MD/VA area and could never find deals like the ones everyone here been posting.
Punisher, where do you hunt around there? I'm up in Baltimore and I figure we may have crossed paths in the Laurel area.

Here's those finds from Friday:

Also, just for the heck of it, the stuff I found at a local store in my home town when I visited over the weekend. The Balloon Kid CIB is worth quite a bit, that will be sold to more  than cover the rest. Really happy to get a couple of good Genesis games I didn't have.

Nice scores Bing! CIB K.C.' s Krazy Chase and Lunar. How much did you pay for those? Picked up a couple Odyssey games I posted in the thrift store thread. No boxes though.

[quote name="Bing147" post="11770351" timestamp="1400517014"]Here's those finds from Friday:

Also, just for the heck of it, the stuff I found at a local store in my home town when I visited over the weekend. The Balloon Kid CIB is worth quite a bit, that will be sold to more than cover the rest. Really happy to get a couple of good Genesis games I didn't have.

[/quote]nice pickups.

It'e been a while since my last finds post so forgive me if this seems a little longer than normal. I'll only post the highlights as well.

13677442485_4c2fbd6c11_b.jpg

DS Lite + CD Set - 4-5-14

This was a nice find. I ended up seeing this at the city wide sale happening. I picked up the following: 

Nintendo DS Lite with Nerf Armor (Broken Hinge) - $1 
Bud Light Presents Real Men of Genius 3 CD set - $0.50 

So overall, I paid $1.50 for everything!

13677505963_1ab440fcfc_b.jpg

Sega Genesis Lot - 4-5-14

This was a nice pickup. I didn't even see this sale at first but glad I did as it was worth it. They wanted $20 for the lot but I ended up offering $10 and got:

Sega Genesis System
RF + Power
Sega Genesis 3 button control
Sega Genesis 6 button control
NBA Jam T.E.
R.B.I. Baseball '93
Aero the Acro-Bat
Sword of Vermilion
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Sonic 2
Rock N' Roll Racing
Super Off Road (loose)
Road Rash 2 (loose)
Eternal Champions (loose)
Dick Tracy (loose)
Golden Axe (loose)
Toy Story (loose)
Sonic & Knuckles (loose)
14026775463_f7c2b5c27a_b.jpg

Nintendo 64 Lot - 4-24-14

I was looking on the local classifieds and saw an ad for a Thursday sale. I decided to head there after work and when I got there I asked if they had any games. She said that she needed to as ask her son and he came over and brought a case of N64 games and a system. I asked if he had anything else and he showed me a box of random stuff like broken xboxes and the like. I did find a GBC with Pokemon Gold and I offered $12 for the whole lot. He took it and this is what I got:

N64 system with power and RF and Expansion pak
Red N64 Controller 
Black Aftermarket Controller
Mario Kart 64
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Turok 2
Tetrisphere
South Park
Turok Rage Wars
Donkey Kong 64
Yoshi's Story
Starfox 64
Rampage 2
Pokemon Stadium
Super Mario 64
RumblePak (x2)
Yellow GBC
Pokemon Gold

14120874863_60abfe7b52_b.jpg

Games + Books - 5-3-14

This was a little bit of a bummer sale mostly because the people running it were unwilling to negotiate. But I still did OK. I picked up:

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King (3DS)
Mario Tennis (3DS)
Skylanders Giants (3DS)
Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs (DS)
Harvest Moon Animal Parade (Wii)
Bag of Pokémon
Skylanders/Pokémon/Adventure Time books

There were a bunch of other games and I offered them $35 for all of them together but they wouldn't do it. I ended up paying $25 for the lot.

13966898468_d30a5c65fd_b.jpg

Castle + Toys, Wii Game, Thermos, & Kindle - 5-10-14

This was from the same sale I got the CDs at.  I was walking away and asked if they had any game stuff and she told me to wait while she grabbed them. So while I waited I looked around a little more and found a Kindle Keyboard with a branded case. Also found a larger thermos with the cup lid and then found a wooden castle with a bunch of figures. 

After waiting a bit longer, the lady came back with the games and a couple Wii Guitar Hero Guitars and said she wanted $3 each for the games. I picked out Mario Strikers Charged and the bundled it with everything else. I offered her $5 for the entire lot and she took it.

After getting home, it appears that the Kindle is frozen or the screen is broken. The device powers up but even removing the power and the connection from the screen to the main board I still had no luck. But still the case is worth a bit on it's own so I may pedal that since I can't use the kindle.

14198738341_1eeae18296_b.jpg

Game & Vehicle Lot - 5-16-14

This was one of the best scores I've made in a while. Went to this sale as it advertised games. I get there and no one has made it there yet so I start looking around. The games were priced $1 each so I grabbed all of them to bundle a deal. Then I saw all the monster trucks. I started to cherry pick but decided to ask for a bulk bundle price of $10. She took it with no real hesitation. 

As I was about to leave, I saw the Complete 1st Season of My Little Pony. It was marked $2 and she took $1 for it. I only got it on a whim since MLP has  gained a lot of popularity recently. Turns out I was right :)

So as a recap, for $11 I picked up:

Box of Hot Wheels/Matchbox/Off-Brand vehicles
My Little Pony Season 1 (DVD)
Sports Champions (PS3)
Narnia: Prince Caspian (PS3)
NBA 2K12 (PS3)
High Velocity Bownling (PS3)
Rock Band (PS3)
NCAA Football 09 (PS3)
NBA Live 10 (PS3)
Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfects (PSP)
Star Wars Battlefront II (PSP)
Guitar Hero 3 (PS2)
Guitar Hero Aerosmith (PS2)
Guitar Hero World Tour (PS2)
Medal of Honor Vanguard (PS2)
Medal of Honor European Assault (PS2)
Medal of Honor Rising Sun (PS2)
Medal of Honor Frontlines (PS2)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duels (GBC)
Diva Stars: Mall Mania (GBC)

^

^

^

I wonder why I would even try to go to yardsales. Mirkped would just buy it up before I would even get in my car.

You sir, rule this thread. I wish I could find a genesis bundle with half that stuff!

Kid. fuck En. Chameleon.

Just buy Kid Chameleon.

Hey now, I just bought mine last summer! If it would have been cheaper when I could afford a 360 about 5 years ago, I would have picked it up and never looked back. It is such a better system, MS is just...I don't know, seems not right (like I am cheating on my girlfriend or something). After about a month, I decided that it was time to migrate to one system so I am finishing my backlog on 360. I digress, PS+ rules.

Don't forget about Mass Effect!!!! LA Noire is really sweet too

Hope your job is working out alright (get it?!?!?)!!!
I think I missed the joke D:

Had my first day of training though! I'm pretty tired but it's going good!

Also I'm glad to see you have seen the light in regards to the superior gaming system ;D

I wonder why I would even try to go to yardsales. Mirkped would just buy it up before I would even get in my car.

You sir, rule this thread. I wish I could find a genesis bundle with half that stuff!
I do ok for living in a small area. But it's just that persistence pays off. My only weekend haul for Saturday was an iPod nano 2GB for $1.

However, I think Slowdive is probably the master of this thread as he's had some truly epic hauls that I can only wish for. Just doesn't happen in rural areas as much.

This is my first Sega Genesis, which games would you recommend? Please, no RPGs.
Definitely Decap Attack, ToeJam and Earl, and Cyborg Justice. Feel free to laugh, but Mick and Mack: Global Gladiators is an awesome game as well. Also, find The Haunting Starring Polterguy. It's fantastic!

Good luck and enjoy your new system!

It'e been a while since my last finds post so forgive me if this seems a little longer than normal. I'll only post the highlights as well.

14026775463_f7c2b5c27a_b.jpg

Nintendo 64 Lot - 4-24-14
I really like this N64 lot. I've been wanting the Fire Orange N64 since I first researched these after picking up the green one. I have Ice Blue and Jungle Green so far. Going for all the colors but I am only willing at this point to get them through thrift or garage sales. If I ever get serious about having them I will head to the internet. Have a few of the controllers also. You can see my two in my pic gallery below. Great finds on all your stuff.

bread's done
Back