2014 Yardsale thread

[quote name="slowdive21" post="12006200" timestamp="1407950037"]I'd say specifically the GBA pokemon are the hardest to find in my area. I tend to find the N64, gameboy/color, gamecube, and DS games at garage sales. I don't think I have ever found a GBA pokemon game at a yard sale, though I have seen them at thrift stores and HPB.[/quote]

Anything GBA seems to be hard to find in my area but I am starting to see DS stuff for reasonable prices. I think this is because the GBA was not that popular here and all of the GBA Pokemon games were traded into GS from the looks of it. GS is huge here as we have 2 locations within minutes of each other so most of the people who live here trade in to GS without thinking twice.

I just don't find many pokemon games in general. I think I find DS the least though. Did find that copy of Emerald last weekend, but that was only the 2nd pokemon game this summer!

Finds 7-26-14

Well, since we're discussing portable gaming I'll go ahead and slip this in.  (giggity)

This sale advertised "video games".  Arrive and it's a dirt sale.  Decided to take a look anyway and found this GBA SP AGS-001 for $7.  Strawberry Shortcake was in the slot. 

There wasn't shit going on locally so I headed to the next town over.  Ran into this in the middle of nowhere.  Almost didn't see it because everything was in the bag which was face down with other bags/purses.  They wouldn't negotiate down from $20 but I figured I was getting value from Pokémon Yellow and the yellow GBC.  Unfortunately the light is attached with a foam adhesive.  Gonna have trouble getting it off without a mess.

Lone movie purchase of the day for $1.  Realized how old the movie was when I saw them using 3.5 floppies.

Found these on the last stop of the day.  PS2 games were $3 each and PS3 were $7 each.  They were minty so I figured why not.  Have been wanting the Kill Billesque Naughty Bear and a complete Robotech Invasion.  Then I saw that Vikings was under $5 while slumming it at GS a few weeks ago.  Damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finds 7-30-14

Wednesday sale.  Was close enough to work that I could stop by during lunch. 

Like the guy that posted a page or so back, I didn't realize the Metroid Hunters First Hunt was a demo.  I ended up shelling out a buck for it.  I also purchased the DS bag for $1.  I got lucky because Super Mario DS was hidden deep in one of the pockets.  Bonus!  I almost always check pockets in cases because of this but this one slipped by.  They had a few other smaller DS cases, wish I had picked them up also in case I missed anything else.

I will post my last week's finds before this weekend's yard sales start.

And then the rest are my girlfriend's finds. First time out this year by herself. She got everything for $35. Dragon Quest is still sealed.

I won't be posting for a week or two, so I figured I should make a post.

I was going to save this for "slow's week of EPIC finds!™"*...

*title subject to change, some finds may not qualify as EPIC

A lady told me she had records, so I was interested in seeing what she had. I also asked about video games and we talked for a while.  I ended up getting the VHS and DVDS for free, but sadly she didn't have any video games.

A box and a rubbermaid of records $5 total because she "just wanted to get them out of the garage".

There were some multiples of Zepplin, the who, AC/DC, Sabbath, etc.

Here are some of the highlights (to me at least):

:bouncy:

more to come...

EDIT: Sorry kermit, I wasn't trying to "yard sale block". :rofl:

I always think that I should learn a little bit more about what's good vinyl, but then I realize it'd take away time from grabbing games. My wife would probably kill me if I started another collection, plus I've got a bunch of friends with better music taste than so they can give me the lowdown on the good punk and metal.

I *do* need to find a good denim jacket and some patches, though. Right now I'm one of the few people left in my social circle that doesn't have proper denim jacket party armor.

Planned on doing a sale spree today, but i was cut short when the very first sale bled my wallet dry.

Picked this all up from one guy in the middle of nowhere, got there and he had a boxed black gamecube with Sunshine for 100$, I thought, uh-oh that ain't good, but chatted with him and he brought out a large stack of everything he didn't mind parting with, I asked how much per game, he said around 5$, here's what I got (this is only half of what he had, also had even more quality titles).

Vsxd5aN.jpg

All for 60$ (he took his gamecube out of the box and gave the box to me, that was really cool)

on to the list.

Phantasy Star Ep. 1 & 2
Phantasy Star Ep. 3
Lost Kingdoms
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Party 4
Animal Crossing
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Soul Calibur 2
Battalion Wars
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Paper Mario Thousand Year Door

All complete, black label and in very good shape. I didn't have any of these in any condition.

I'm glad he took m offer of 60$, because with the 12$ I had left I bought this from him.

uaDui9u.jpg

vqJCMzL.jpg

Literally Hundreds of Nintendo Powers, ranging from 98 to early in the Wii era, as well as some (50ish) PS2/PS3 era PSM's

Also some guides mixed in with them,

Super Mario Sunshine
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Yoshi's Story
Pikmin 2
DK 64
Timesplitters Future Perfect
Destroy All Humans
Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventure
Zelda Oracles/Seasons
Pokemon LeafGreen/FireRed

and the cream of the crop, Digimon World 2

I left behind huge stacks of guides I would've loved to have because I ran out of money, probably would've went for more games too, but I'm super happy with what I got and couldn't be happier about the price (Total spend: 72$).
You shoild have bought the GameCube system. Since he had PSO, he probably had a broadband adapter on the console (which is an easy $50 - $70).

Oh, and if you got Volume 173 of Nintendo Power - check to see if the Eon Ticket is still inside. That's worth good money. There is also an issue from around that period with an Animal Crossing e-card inside that is worth money. In addition, popular game posters from NP easily sell for $12 - $15 a piece.

You shoild have bought the GameCube system. Since he had PSO, he probably had a broadband adapter on the console (which is an easy $50 - $70).
The console didn't have one on there, but I honestly didn't know those were worth anything, guess you learn something new every day. Thanks for the tip. I know he had more game stuff, just based on the sheer amounts of Guides and magazines, and definitely more Gamecube stuff than what I saw as well, so there was probably another console that had the adapter on it.

The console didn't have one on there, but I honestly didn't know those were worth anything, guess you learn something new every day. Thanks for the tip. I know he had more game stuff, just based on the sheer amounts of Guides and magazines, and definitely more Gamecube stuff than what I saw as well, so there was probably another console that had the adapter on it.
Just added something to my last post - check it out as your NP mags could have some treasures inside.

Just added something to my last post - check it out as your NP mags could have some treasures inside.
He actually had one of the GBA E-Reader things sitting out with a pile of the cards, I would've tried to pick it up but I was out of money, the Eon card and Animal Crossing ones were there, I didn't know those were worth anything either, My brother did grab a poster from the 200th issue of Nintendo Power though, and I haven't looked through any of them really, but there may be more posters inside.

I picked up something today that has earned its place into "slow's week of EPIC finds!™"* and it will be treasured in my collection (eventhough it doesn't have a huge $$ value)
*title subject to change, some finds may not qualify as EPIC

It kills me to keep my mouth shut, but I believe there is at least 1 item in every person's post that I also picked up, but haven't posted yet. In the past it seemed like a lot of us would tend to find the same stuff. I can tell you all that this season is another case where there is some overlap. ;)

So someone posted this ad for my area. I'm guessing it's someone who knows what they have, but it'll help draw away some of my competition, I bet.

Huge Yard Sale Sat 16th & Sun 17th (Catonsville)

Yard Sale Saturday and Sunday 8/16 & 17, from 8 am - 12 pm, 1201 Edmondson Ave.

Toddler boys clothes 3T and 4T, plus-size women's clothes sizes 14 through 20 (Lane Bryant, other brands, many New With Tags), fashion handbags, standing end table/lamp (table that is a lamp), Krups coffee maker, Fisher Price high chair/swing, women's coats sz 16-20 (Calvin Klein, Lane Bryant), men's coats (incl Ravens leather coat XXL). DVDs (movies, anime, HBO series, TV series, etc); books; comics incl graphic novels and full-size Japanese manga; board and card games (Heroscape, Descent, 1st Edition Parker Bros Star Wars Monopoly). Video games for NES, PS2, PSP, GBA, Game Boy Color, Sega Genesis and Nintendo DS; geek/gamer culture stuff, toys, decoratations, art and pins. Flat screen computer monitor purchased new in 2010. Baby and toddler toys.

NO EARLY BIRDS!

Nice record finds Slowdive! Always love cheap rock & roll. This Saturday I'm going to check out a collection of apparently 4,000 records (the number was originally 8,000 lol) that a guy has. I bought some from his earlier this season, and if it's more like what he had I'll be in vinyl heaven.

Anyway, not a yard sale find, but I did pick up a ton of stuff from one of my competitors today. I go to storage auctions and this one guy always wants the same units I do. He's retired, gets a monthly check, and likes to gamble more than I do, and, more importantly, has dumb luck. So, a lot of times I won't bid him up (and let him know it) because I know he'll sell me things I want at a fair price. He's not in to video games, CDs, DVDs, or records. (He's a gold, guns, and guitars guy)

For $280

~50 Funk Records (lots of Parliament and Funkadelic, I might be too excited about those)

3 N64 Consoles w/ cables (1 had the expansion pak, the other 2 just regular jumper paks)

6 N64 controllers, all with beat joysticks.

1 NES Console w/ controllers & cables

1 SNES Console w/ controllers & cables

1 Boxed Model 2 Sega Genesis; complete

1 Model 1 Sega Genesis w/ wires & controllers

Boxed Vectorman 1 +2

12 NES games (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out being the best one)

A few cheapo N64 games

Boxed Retro Duo Console; complete

1 Slim PS2 w/ all wires.

1 GBA SP with 10 or so games (Megaman Battle Network 6, a couple Dragonball Z games, and Pokemon Sapphire, & Sonic Advance 1-3 were in the mix)

Sealed ESPN NFL 2K5 for XBOX

A few PS2 games

Multiple Wii sports, Wii Fit Plus, a case for Mario All-Stars, Just Dance 4, Epic Mickey, Wipeout

2 XBOX 360 controllers

40 DVDs (lots of Disney, a few good TV seasons, some 80s cartoons, and a bunch of scrubs seasons)

15 CDs

AKG C410 Microphone

Vintage Herter's Goose Call w/ box

Sony DVD-R Camcorder

Snit's Revenge Board Game

& Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories for PSX

There were other random things I picked up too. There were a few things I left behind that were missing discs & what-not. I haven't stopped by his house in over a year, it kills me to wonder what kind of games he had to go with all those systems.

Yesterday I bought a red PSP 2000 & a 1st Gen Zune from him for $30 after an auction.

If I can lump it all together for a picture I'll post it, but it's not really a yard-sale find so I don't want to take up too much space with it.

We need pics!

----

There are two promising sales over 40 minutes away in opposite directions from me. I don't think I will make it to either of them.  I know the one has battletoads on NES, but I know it will either be really expensive or gone before I could get there. Plus there are two addresses for the same sale in different towns. I contacted them two days ago for clarification and they never got back to me. Oh well fuck it.

I might stop at some sales if I am out and I see anything new while I am running errands, but I think I am taking today off. I have to pack for my road trip tomorrow. I'm leaving for Michigan and then eventually heading to Ohio...You have been warned. ;)  I'm not sure if there will be many Sunday sales in Michigan, but I may try to make it to some. Next weekend I'll be in Ohio, so I know I'll be hitting some sales there. Hopefully I'll come home with a car full of retro stuff.

Pics: This is most of it, some is already organized and put away. I'm just dreading fixing all those N64 joysticks. Cross your fingers for me that it all works! All in all over 2 days I spent $310, got well over 100 pieces. Not all video games, but a lot of things I enjoy. I just can't help but wonder what games he had that he might have already sold!

We need pics!

----

There are two promising sales over 40 minutes away in opposite directions from me. I don't think I will make it to either of them. I know the one has battletoads on NES, but I know it will either be really expensive or gone before I could get there. Plus there are two addresses for the same sale in different towns. I contacted them two days ago for clarification and they never got back to me. Oh well fuck it.

I might stop at some sales if I am out and I see anything new while I am running errands, but I think I am taking today off. I have to pack for my road trip tomorrow. I'm leaving for Michigan and then eventually heading to Ohio...You have been warned. ;) I'm not sure if there will be many Sunday sales in Michigan, but I may try to make it to some. Next weekend I'll be in Ohio, so I know I'll be hitting some sales there. Hopefully I'll come home with a car full of retro stuff.
Just out of curiosity, where in Michigan are you going? I'm going to be in Michigan next week too, ha ha, though just going home to Kalamazoo for a few days to see family.

Anyway, I hit some sales this morning but if it wasn't for one sale, I would have literally not bought a single thing. Terrible morning but this one sale was pretty good and more or less makes it worth the day.

Got an NES with the power cable, two controllers, no RF but I have extras. It had 7 games, Ikari Warriors, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Paperboy, Bases Loaded, California Games, Pro Wrestling, and Contra. Contra was more or less my white whale, ha ha, I wasn't willing to spend the money it goes for online on such a common game but never seemed to find it in the wild. Finally did. Total for all of it? $4.00. I was very happy with that.

Saw a ton of Xbox/360 games today but very little else. One sale had a decently priced Wii with Mario Kart. Was a little more than I wanted to spend though, thought about just buying Mario Kart but opened the case and it was empty. Probably in the system but at that point I just passed. Bartlett was having their community sale though and I don't think it was picked over, just don't think they had much.

"Large collection of 80's toys
Transformers,star wars,gi joe, TMNT, crash dummies, COP, XMen, batman, comic, video games
Xbox 360, Xbox, Sega, and super Nitendo"

^^^^That was one of the sales I thought about going to...but I'm sure they got hit hours before they opened.

The other was an estate sale, so the prices could be good or horribly overpriced.

If you find anything, I expect a finders fee or any doubles you get. haha

In my area I tend to avoid those. The competition at those is fierce and you need to be there at least 2 hours early to beat the resellers, and odds are the people are charging eBay prices.

Today. Was. Glorious.

Thursday buys. Kind of meh.

SNES games- 50 cents each

Van Halen CD- 50 cents. Rocked out to it while driving around that day :D

Sega Game Gear- $2. It's in ok shape. Missing battery covers.

Pokedex thing- 50 cents

c71pdpi.jpg

8RPPI0k.jpg

This does not compare to today...

Large High Sierra rolling suit case- $7

uhKzf84.jpg

Game Gears and Games- $10

Nintendo DS Lite-$5

Macbook Pro charger- free. I think it's for a model newer than mine :/

I4Wx2Vw.jpg

Spiderman hardcover books- 50 cents each

Pokemon guide- $1

GnsRrfl.jpg

And perhaps my favorite purchase of the summer. All these LEGO sets with their original box and instructions for..... $25 total. The man running the sale said all the pieces were there. I looked at the bags inside the boxes and they were mostly put together still. I'm sure at least almost all pieces are here. I wanted that train set so fucking bad as a kid!

GJRoEfK.jpg

Already went to that one Slowdive, be glad you skipped it. I actually went to the same sale last year and got two games but even those were barely good deals. Just a few games for each system, the same ones she had last year and none under 5.00 each. She did have some cool toys but all ebay prices.

Blah. Several pieces missing in each set. Would have been nice if he told me this. Gonna go back tomorrow and ask if he can figure out where everything else is. LEGO.com should have most of them at least.

Well my free broken Wii system works and turns on but the whole front panel is ripped off, it doesn't read disks but connects to the internet and does everything else it's supposed to do. Unfortunately it didn't have any digital games on it that could be moved to my wii U. My kingdom hearts.. Also turned out to be KH II so I am happy with that.
You know a Wii that won't read discs is not completely useless...

Looks like after about 6 weeks I get to go back at it.

Long story short, I was in an accident and I haven't been medically cleared to do anything but sit around.

We have a big town sale this weekend that I scored some decent stuff at last year. That is the whole reason i pushed the doctor to agree for me to resume light exercise--walking.

By the way, I see some people have found some original Xbox stuff, let me know if you want to get rid of it. I won one in a raffle at a local gaming con a few weeks ago, it came with Morrowind and a couple other games, but no cords., Just need some more games to play.

Looks like after about 6 weeks I get to go back at it.

Long story short, I was in an accident and I haven't been medically cleared to do anything but sit around.

We have a big town sale this weekend that I scored some decent stuff at last year. That is the whole reason i pushed the doctor to agree for me to resume light exercise--walking.

By the way, I see some people have found some original Xbox stuff, let me know if you want to get rid of it. I won one in a raffle at a local gaming con a few weeks ago, it came with Morrowind and a couple other games, but no cords., Just need some more games to play.
If you need any cords or controllers let me know. I was actually given an xbox a few days ago with about 3 controllers and I have extras of the cords. Also have an extra Halo 2 and call of duty 2

I got some more things today on the rare Friday that I am able to sale

Pokemon red and blue cart only but very clean $5 i guess complaining about not finding enough pokemon worked

Yu-gi-oh duel disk 50 cents (awesome find)

Riven PS1
Wing commander III PS1 $2 both

Shadow the hedgehog GameCube $1

Wii shovelware Imagine game $1

Yes I know that a Wii that can't read disks isn't useless but this one has the entire front torn off exposing the insides, it does work though otherwise.

~50 Funk Records (lots of Parliament and Funkadelic, I might be too excited about those)

Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories for PSX
There is no too excited for Parliament.

Is your copy of Yu-Gi-Oh the premium edition with the cards? I picked one up a few years ago but could never find the cards.

Also glad to hear that I'm not the only one that buys CDs at yard sales to listen to them while between trips.

only 1 yardsale selling games. one guy was there at 7am. ad had snes , but they wanted $100 cib. I picked up the following for $7.

tmnt metalhead??????
venom bobblehead
a spring load bb gun
snes super star wars cart only
snes sn squadron cart only.

the guy wanted $5 each but counter with $2 a piece on snes game.

he also had killer instant for $15, xmen mutant $10, and robocop 3 $10. would not bundle or lower price. same with console.
for $7 isnt bad consider no shipping fee and have no idea about metalhead which I think looks cool

Craigslist ad said the yard sale would have a 3DO, games, Jaguar games, and games for a bunch of other consoles. He's "moving out of the country." No idea if it was legit or not, but meh, what can you do?

Had an ok day, considering there were only 5 yard sales in town. Picked up some 90s Hardcore/Punk Singles on Vinyl. Not my type of music, but definitely cool to come across.

@ Invicta- It was the premium but the cards and manual were missing. I don't think I've ever seen that game complete.

Terrible day for me. Not very many sales and most of them are crap. I always like to come home with at least something, so I bought this dirty snes in awful condition with a corner hole of plastic broken off with 2 controllers, and a power supply for a quarter, forgot to look for the video cord for it though.

Craigslist ad said the yard sale would have a 3DO, games, Jaguar games, and games for a bunch of other consoles. He's "moving out of the country." No idea if it was legit or not, but meh, what can you do?

Had an ok day, considering there were only 5 yard sales in town. Picked up some 90s Hardcore/Punk Singles on Vinyl. Not my type of music, but definitely cool to come across.

@ Invicta- It was the premium but the cards and manual were missing. I don't think I've ever seen that game complete.
That's pretty cool, I've never seen any punk vinyl or even CD's beyond the typical Green Day / Blink / Offspring type stuff. And I saw that CL ad when it was posted last night, sounded fake as hell lol.

Here's my meager finds. It's been really rough going lately, few sales, lots of repeats, and almost no games.

IMG_2131.jpg

:ps2: The Warriors (no manual), Justice League Heroes (CIB), Rampage: Total Destruction (CIB) - $5 total, IAP was $7 or $8 (can't remember).

2x SNES controllers + 1x SNES power supply - $4 (game and systems were already gone, naturally, but extra accessories are always useful....)

And finally I paid $5 for the figures at the bottom which include a Kidrobot Bender (Futurama), "Deformeister Petit" Jewelry Bonney (One Piece), and 4 vinyl Mario figures which look rather nice on my game shelf.

Today was a little better, I got this big Dreamcast lot for $25 (asking price was originally $40.)

IMG_2134.jpg

First, the games.

Shenmue, Dynamite Cop, Space Channel 5, Wetrix+

Dead or Alive 2, King of Fighters Evolution, Soulcalibur (Japanese import), Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, Rainbow Six (disc only)

Soul Park Rally, NCAA 2K2, NHL 2k, NFL 2K1 (disc only), House of the Dead 2 (disc only)

They are in typical yard sale condition, which is to say, not great. Although the Shenmue is much nicer than my current copy. A few of these games will make nice additions to my collection while the rest will make good bundle fodder.

IMG_2136.jpg

2x Dreamcast Controllers

2x Interact Lightguns

1x Pelican Lightgun

4x VMU's (the green one is missing the A button...)

IMG_2137.jpg

2x Dreamcast consoles

1 set of video & power cables

Oh and a nice silver Dualshock 2 from another sale which I paid $2 for.

Top row: LOTR ps2 sealed - $2  Spongebob gba - which i find out once I get home that it is broken - $7

The ds games with cd and dvd shit was $5 total no haggling.

1408209094925_zps3de44336.jpg

Got caught by a fake yard sale trap today. Person posted on craigslist saying they were having a yard sale and had many vintage game systems for $5/ ea and games for $1/ ea. The pictures they posted showed an NES, Turbografx and Sega Genesis/ CD/32x combo in the top of a box and 3 or 4 boxes of games. They also posted about sterling and gold at 25% below scrap, vintage baseball cards, etc which should have tipped me off.

Get there to see no yard sale and a sign written on computer paper saying "No I am not having a yard sale stop waking me up." And to make things even better (and I'm sure the Craigslist posters intent) was the road was a 1 way that was shut down for construction and there were some many cars that came to the yard sale it took 35 minutes to get off the street. At that point I just turned around and came home.

I went to link the post on here but it was already deleted for being marked as spam.

I'd been off for 3 weeks because of comic-con in San Diego and then Boston Comic-Con last week..

Not too bad today, but there seem to be less sales then earlier in the season. Hopefully it picks up.

$70

2 gameboy colors (one with the pikachu/pichu decals)

2 ps2s

GBA

DSi

a bunch of carrying cases (like 10 of them)

2x 360 guitars

360 drum set

and games

Games consisted of some good ones - 2x New super mario bros ds, Princess Peach, Mario Kart, one of the Mario RPGs for the DS, 2x Mario Land, Mario Land 2, Goemon for Gameboy, Batman: Chaos in Gotham, bunch of Disney games like Aladdin, Tail Spin, etc. Simpsons Road Rage and the other driving game for PS2, all the PS2 GTA games, Battlefront 1 and 2 for ps2, and a some more

The 15-ish year old boy running sale immediately said hi to me by name with threw me for a loop. Took me a moment then I remembered I bought a framed Disney artwork from him last year at a different sale a few blocks away. I left my name and number but never heard back, but I ended up getting it all today anyways.

$15

Mario Kart Wii

Mario Galaxy Wii

Sonic Mario Olympics Wii

Mario Sluggers Wii

South Park seasons 1 - 2 DVD

Family Guy seasons 1 - 3 DVD

I originally wanted just the games, but he threw in all the DVDs for 3 more dollars. There were more games there and a Wii, but I didn't feel like picking up a Wii and a bunch of shovel-ish ware games for like 50 bucks. Too much room being taken up as it is now with stuff to sort.

$13

13 different paperback and hardcover comics

I originally thought it was gonna be a bust after it was 4 dollars for each blu-ray, but when I asked about the comics they said $1 each. I took them all. It was pretty much all New 52 stuff, but some I haven't read like Green Lantern, Justice League Dark, etc.

$1

A Wolverine Origins trade

$5

Painted book case

I probably over paid, but I thought it looked cool and seems sturdy so I grabbed it.

I also picked up a few random odds and ends for my niece - like baby toys. Stuff that would probably cost 20 - 50 bucks at Toys R Us for like 50 cents or a dollar.

Happy I had a pretty good day, but was a little nervous about the number of sales. I had to spread out much farther than usual to keep my morning full.

I never used to have the chance to go to yard sales due to my work schedule, so I'm embracing my new work schedule and trying to get out as much as possible. I had two places planned, one I found out last night another local online had already snaked and the other they were holding stuff for me, but I got a text on my way over that the woman holding the sale's father had already sold what she was supposed to be holding for me. I was pretty ticked on both accounts, but I decided to go out anyway, and found 2 sales that weren't listed anywhere. Got everything here plus 10 N64 controllers, 7 Sega Genesis controllers, and a Gamecube controller and power cord for $72 total.

tAjgjPl.jpg

I just got done testing my Dreamcast stuff, and even though the woman running the sale said one of the systems didn't work, they both worked fine for me.

I did, however, discover that one of the VMU's had save data for Skies of Arcadia and Grandia II which was pretty disheartening. But it doesn't seem like they got very far so I'm just hoping they were rentals, rather than thinking someone snapped those up before I got there. There was also some save data for an NES emulator on one of them. :lol:

Also, Dynamite Cop is a ridiculously hilarious and awesome game.

bread's done
Back