:pc: Need For Speed Most Wanted
:pc: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
:pc: Sine Mora

:gc: Luigi's Mansion

May

5th    :ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Storymode
13th    :ps3: God of War: Chains of Olympus

June

19th    :ps3: Datura (100%) - Tries to do some interesting things in narrative and presentation but those things are all but lost in almost unusable controls.

July

1st    :ps3: Dead Space 3 (Single player campaign easy) - Definitely a series that got worse with each game and there were several points I just wanted it to be over.  Still, it did a decent job of tying all three games together so I'm glad to have played it for that reason.

12th     :ps3: The Last of Us (Single player campaign normal) - Game of the Year so far, and one of my all time favorites, despite some of it's glaring technical issues.

August

11th    :ps3: Tomb Raider (Single player campaign 100% aside from the stupid conversation trophy) - My feelings on this one are very mixed.  Liked a lot of what they did but felt it was too combat focused and that there wasn't enough focus on the tomb raiding.

20th     :ps3:  Bit.Trip.Runner 2 (All levels perfect on "just right") - Great rhythm game and I love a lot of what they did with the art style.  Enjoyed it enough I plan to go back and get triple perfect + on all levels.

September

None, I am a failure.

October

20th    :wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked (All levels) - Did not enjoy.  Extremely short (four to six hours to plow through the story) and did not enjoy the often vague and frustrating gameplay.  Saw it through for the DC flavor and it did not live up to it.

November

None, I am a failure.

December

15th     :ps4: Knack (All levels on hard) - I enjoyed my time with this one and even more so since my daughter shared most of it with me.  The reviews are spot on with the shortcomings but I'm hopefully for a sequel that can bring more spice to the gameplay.

21st     :vita: Tearaway 
33w7311.png
 (All levels) - Amazing game, would be my hands down game of the year if not for a little game called The Last of Us.  Was even better that I got to enjoy the entire thing with my three year old. Update- Platted on the 22nd for first Platinum trophy ever.

2014 Total: 14 
33w7311.png
:xb1: 3  :ps4: 6  :vita: 4  :3ds: 1

January

15th   :vita: Ys Memories of Celceta (Completed the story on normal) - Looks like a PSP game but played like butter and was lots of fun despite a middling story.

28th   :vita: The Walking Dead 
33w7311.png
 (Completed story) - The feels man, the feels.  Far from perfect but works really well with the Vita and thoroughly enjoyed.

February

9th   :ps4: Injustice Ultimate Edition (Completed the story on very easy and collected most trophies) - Just a trophy grind on a different platform.  Looks a smidge smoother and online play is largely fixed but otherwise the same game.

28th   :vita: Sound Shapes (Completed all albums plus Car Album DLC) - Just adore this game even though it took me nine months to finish it.

March

24th   :xb1: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Completed Ground Zeroes mission on normal) -    :puke:

April

7th   :ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (96% synchronization and all single player trophies) - Just a great return to form that reminded me why I enjoyed AC2 so much.  Only quibble was that they made this huge open world that worked so well and then sort of de-emphasized it.

May

23rd   :vita: God of War 
33w7311.png
 (Campaign on Normal) - Stupid Kratos needs to learn to walk on a three foot wide beam without falling.  Game is still compelling but really shows it's flaws in comparison to other modern games.  Still has that spark that makes you keep going when it gets abysmally stupid that Knack lacked despite being a mechanically better version of GoW.

31st   :ps4: Infamous Second Son 
33w7311.png
 (Good campaign on Easy; Evil campaign on expert; platted June 1st) - Very good, very lovely.  Combat never really feels as thrilling and dynamic as you would expect but still fun.  Not quite the game that defines the system though.

June

22nd   :ps4: Wolfenstein The New Order 
33w7311.png
 (Campaign on easiest setting; platted June 22nd) - Surprisingly good in all aspects and not the all out over the top shooter I expected.  Pacing was excellent and the game told an engaging, if blunt and heavy handed, story.

July

12th   :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 
33w7311.png

(All trophies; platted July 12) - I suppose that this will have to count as beaten for tracking purposes.  I loved MLB 13 and played it to death but this one just rubbed me the wrong way from the start for some reason.  Ran into a lot of bugs and weird AI in getting the trophies too.

August

24th   :xb1: Ryse Son of Rome (Campaign on Recruit) - Enjoyed this quite a bit and more than I was expecting.  It's short (but felt like a solid length for what it was) and very QTE heavy (but in a less awful way than you would expect) but played like Arkham Rome.  I do wish they had gone a different direction with the last two hours or so of the game because the tone felt very off from the rest of the game.

September

Le Fail

October

16th   :3ds: Tappingo (All puzzles complete) - Fun if a little simple.

November

4th   :xb1: Shadow of Mordor (Campain and 875/1000) - Ended up getting really repetitive and slightly frustrating.  A good Arkham/AC hybrid clone still.

December

11th   :ps4: Murdered: Soul Suspect 
33w7311.png

(All trophies; Platted December 11th) - Far from perfect but an enjoyable supernatural point and click if the price is right.

2015 Total: 48
33w7311.png
:ps4: 9 :vita: 9 :3ds: 9 :pc: 6 :xb1: 5 :ps3: 7 :wiiu: 1 :psp: 1

January

10th  :pc: Crypt of the Necrodancer (All currently available content) - So much fun.  Rhythm game crossed with a rougelike, just wish there was more content out already.

19th  :pc: Dungeon of the Endless (Escaped the dungeon on Too Easy) - Oh man this game is so hard but in that way that makes you keep playing it.  Crazy hybrid of a dungeon crawler/RTS/tower defense/RPG/and more that just works so well.  This game hooked me like Binding of Isaac did when it came out.

21st  :xb1: Magic The Gathering 2015 (Campaign and expansion on Planeswalker difficulty) - Imperfect but fun and a lot cheaper than buying cards again.

February

1st  :xb1: How to Survive: Storm Warning (Campaign on normal) - Really loved the survival elements and this was a super pleasant surprise.  Got a little tedious at the end of the game trying to remember where you left a single item hours ago but otherwise loved it.

10th  :vita: Gravity Rush 
33w7311.png
 (Campaign; Platted February 10th) - Gave me some vertigo after playing and didn't quite live up to my expectations mechanically but I'm intrigued for the sequel and won't backlog it as long as this one.

11th  :vita: Final Horizon 
33w7311.png

(Campaign; Platted February 16th) - Didn't expect anything amazing but thought there could be something interesting in this tower defense game.  Instead it was painfully bland with nothing around the overly simple and short levels and until the last couple levels it all felt like a heavily restricted tutorial.

22nd  :ps4: Road Not Taken (Campaign) - Really disappointed with this one.  Love the art style, the concept, the roguelike nature, basically everything about it until I actually played it.  Sadly I did not find the Triple Town style puzzling fun but just needlessly brutal.

22nd  :ps4: The Order 1886 
33w7311.png
 (Campaign; Platted February 22nd) - Loved it, absolutely loved it.  Was it perfect?  No, the mechanics are tight and isn't the most cohesive in that regard.  Played well enough for a single playthrough though and I loved the world it built and the game actually looked like a next gen game.  Can't wait for a sequel with hopefully more polished gameplay.

24th  :vita: The Swapper (Campaign; 100%) - Amazing atmosphere and mysterious story.  Definitely a great game and all without a lick of combat.

March

10th  :vita: Need for Speed Most Wanted 
33w7311.png
 (All races; Platted March 10th) - A decent port but it's sacrifices exacerbate the really bad design in parts of the game.

17th  :psp: Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars (All story missions) - Still holds up as one of the more stylish GTA games but feels far more formulaic than when it came out.  Top down GTA driving is still the worst thing ever sometimes and the combat tries to be the second worst.

30th  :ps3: Uncharted Drake's Fortune (Campaign on Hard) - Shows it's age in a lot of ways but still an enjoyable if sometimes frustrating romp.

31st  :ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (Campaign) - Awesome game that really holds up despite it's age.  Terrible voice acting though.

April

6th  :vita: The Hungry Horde 
33w7311.png
 (Platted April 6th) - Decent sort of endless runner almost but heavily marred by long load times, limited game design, and a reliance on randomization that's heavily slanted against the player.

13th  :ps3: Castle of Illusion (Remake) (All levels; 100% April 13th) - Fun throwback to the old Genesis Disney platformers.

21st  :ps3: Jurassic Park Ep. 1/2/3/4 (All levels; 100% April 21st) - Tons of problems and the story went downhill in the third and fourth episode but was still enjoyable (especially for $1).  Really felt like a side story in the first movie early on though.

22nd  :ps3: D&D Chronicles of Mystara (All levels both games) - Really fun old school beat 'em up.  Maybe one of the best I've ever played and I'm shocked these games don't have the reputation of some of the other arcade classics of that era.

22nd  :ps3: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (All levels) - Disappointing brawler that required substantial grinding and cheats to even progress past the first level.  Nice homage, poor game.

May

The 4th  :ps3: Star Wars The Force Unleashed (All levels) - Lots of rough mechanical edges but some fun Star Wars moments as well.

30th   :3ds: Ikachan (Campaign) - Short but highly enjoyable and highly recommended.  Maybe one day we'll get a fully fleshed out sequel.

31st  :ps4: Trine Enchanted Edition (All levels) - Fun game though I didn't enjoy the end levels quite as much.

31st  :3ds: Castlevania Mirror of Fate (Campaign; 81%) - It's no Igavania but nowhere near it's bad reputation.  Controls are clunky, combat is often tedious, but there's still some fun moments even if it's a largely linear brawler.

June

8th  :3ds: Nano Assault (All levels) - Kind of a cross between a twin stick shooter and a SHUMP.  Was fun, just enough of a challenge, and just long enough that I didn't get tired of it.

15th  :3ds: Aliens Infestation (Campaign; 98%) - Like Aliens meets Metroid.  A little too combat focused and the combat gets a bit repetitive but overall a strong experience that lives up to the Aliens name.

29th  :3ds: Gunman Clive (All levels) - Really loved the art and type platforming gameplay.  Short and sweet.

30th  :pc: Gone Home (Complete story) - Completely exceeded my expectations.  Great story, great atmosphere, great presentation.

July

24th  :vita: Proteus (Completed) - Not quite sure what to make of it but I enjoyed whatever it was.  Was pretty and enjoyable wandering around the island and seeing what would happen next.

26th  :pc: Gunpoint (Completed) - This game was so good and entirely deserving of the hype it got when it came out.  Sort of a puzzle game with a great noir setting and lots of player choice.

30th  :vita: Murasaki Baby (Completed; 100% July 30th) - Liked the surreal, minimalist style and style of puzzles the game presented.  The touchscreen controls weren't my favorite and were kind of awkward but still enjoyed the game.

31st  :3ds: Xeodrifter (Completed; 90%) - Expected to like this but enjoyed it even more than I thought I would.  Definitely had that Metroid vibe even though it didn't really play like Metroid.  Short and hard as nails at points but those aren't always bad things.

August

27th  :3ds: Picross 3D (All puzzles perfect) - Amazing puzzle game with just the right amount of challenge and it ate a shocking number of hours.  I would estimate somewhere around 80 hours.

September

29th  :3ds: Project Mirai DX (All songs on normal) - Excellent rhythm game.  I'm not a fan of Miku or the musical style but it was still a charming package.

October

9th  :vita: Haunt the House (Completed) - Fun little game with cute aesthetics.

13th  :3ds: Tales of the Abyss (Completed; 52h 46m) - Decent Tales game but it went on about 12 hours too long and really dragged at the end. Unsatisfying ending.

19th  :pc: Defender's Quest (All levels) - Quality and charming tower defense game that gets surprisingly hard.

27th  :ps4: Wolfenstein The Old Blood (Campaign on easiest setting) - Mixed on this one.  Not as stellar as TNO was and tried to walk the line between serious and schlocky.  Probably should have gone one way or the other.

November

2nd  :wiiu: Yoshi's Wooly World (All worlds on normal) - Real fun and charming Yoshi platformer with an outstanding art style.  Fun mechanical twists around the yarn theme and some real creative levels.

4th  :ps4: Guitar Hero Live (All Live sets) - Really good change up to the GH/RB formula without throwing the entire thing out the window.  GHTV is great and see myself continuing to play it for some time.

10th   :xb1: Transformers Devastation (All chapters on normal) - Decent action game but very repetitive.  Good use of the license and felt like an 80s cartoon in a good way.

15th  :pc: Invisible, Inc. (Campaign w/ DLC on Beginner) - Excellent turn based strategy game that's basically XCOM for espionage.  All around excellent package.

16th  :xb1: Rise of the Tomb Raider (Campaign on Normal) - Looks great, plays great, generally outstanding.  Didn't think the story was quite as impactful as the prequel but still solid.

December

2nd  :ps4: Assassin's Creed Syndicate 
33w7311.png
 (83% Sync; Platted December 3rd) - Nice move into an almost modern setting, good characters, and engaging setting.  Still buggy as all get out.

13th  :ps4: Sword Art Online Lost Song (Campaign) - Barely passable as an early gen PS3 game in many aspects, repetitive and bland.  May be the worst game I ever enjoyed despite myself.

15th  :ps4: Bastion (Campaign) - Quite enjoyed this one even if the gameplay was a bit repetitive at times.

20th   :pc:  Betrayer (Campaign 100%) - So much potential and could have been one of those special games but couldn't quite get over the hump.  Still very intriguing and atmospheric.

20th  :xb1: Pneuma Breath of Life (Campaign) - I enjoyed it's blend of cheeky nihilism and puzzle solving and that it didn't overstay it's welcome.

21st  :vita: Sketchcross (100% on Hard) - What could have been a passable Picross clone was quickly spoiled by poor puzzle design and bugs.

28th   :ps4: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture 
33w7311.png
 (Campaign; Platted December 28th) - Enjoyed this one very much.  Intriguing story, beautiful, great atmosphere.

Januaray

6th :xb1: Zombie Army Trilogy (Campaign; Easy Singleplayer) - Almost a B movie version of Left 4 Dead.  Bit repetitive and schlocky but guilty pleasure type of fun.

6th :pc: Hexcells (All puzzles 100%) - Fun little puzzler that's reminiscent of Minesweeper.

16th :3ds: Orcs & Elves (Campaign; 4:42:42) - Old school dungeon crawler that wasn't super deep but was a lot of fun and just the right length.

23rd :3ds: Mario's Picross (All puzzles; No hints) - Amazing how such an old game based around such a great formula can hold up so well.

27th :ps4: Rocket League 
33w7311.png

(All trophies; Platted January 27th) - So many hours spent with this amazingly fun game.

February

5th :vita: Project Diva F (All songs normal) - I think Project Mirari was a bit stronger but still the same excellent rhythm gaming.

20th :3ds: Electroplankton (Explored all modes) - Fun little musical toy that is something truly unique to the DS.

March

21st :ps4: Onechanbara Z2 (Campaign; Casual) - Not sure if this one was any good but it was a decent enough guilty pleasure sort of button masher.

April

10th :pc: Diablo 3 (Campaign; Torment I) - I still think it's more enjoyable to play on console but still scratches all those itches and the seasonal mode makes up for it.

15th :pc: Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls (Campaign; Torment VI) - The story seemed disjointed and an excuse to release the evils yet again but was more Diablo.

20th :3ds: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam (Campaign; 30 hours) - Fun and varied RPG that had moments of surprising challenge.  Story was standard Mario fare though.

May

17th :ps4: Table Top Racing World Tour (All races) - Passable but shallow kart racer that has moments of being insanely buggy and frustrating.

June

1st :xb1: Quantum Break (Campaign; Normal) - The shooty bang wasn't always the best but it was enjoyable in the same way that the FOX sci-fi shows it felt like are enjoyable.

27th :ps4: Mirror's Edge Catalyst (Campaign and side missions) - It could have, should have been better.  They forced an open world on it and it was clear they had to cut massively from it to get it done and the open world just felt cheap and empty.

July

August

3rd :wii: Klonoa (All levels) - Started out overly easy and generic but the second half was a really excellent and extremely hard platformer.  Story was nonsense and a waste of time but the platforming was worth it.

10th :ps4: Doom (Campaign; Easy) - Better than I expected and applies the Doom style to the Wolfenstein formula.

14th :wiiu: Mario Party 10 (All boards, all modes) - Very mixed bag personally.  On the one hand it hit the right nostalgia notes with some fun board designs and the Bowser mode was good.  On the other it felt incredibly shallow and lacking something.

September

October

November

12th :ps4: Far Cry Primal 
33w7311.png

(Campaign; Platted November 12th) - Better than I expected and really sells the setting, something like AC meets Skyrim in an FPS.

December

3rd :xb1: Recore (Campaign) - So very good at it's best but dragged down by a sloppy at best technical execution, grindy progression in the second half, and muddy combat. Still, the highs made it an enjoyable journey overall.

5th :ps4: Arslan (Campaign) - Understand why I had never played one of these Dynasty Warriors games before. Not for me.

19th :ps4: Telltale Batman 
33w7311.png

- Got stuck in those too familiar tropes of needing to retell his I'm Batman and I'm sad origin but also did some fresh things with a couple characters.

Played Games

:xb1: Zombie Army Trilogy

:pc: Hexcells

:ps4: Rocket League

:ps2: Shadow Hearts

:gba: Picross

:ds: Orcs & Elves

:pc: Hexcells Infinite

:xb1: PvZ Garden Warfare 2 Beta

:3ds: Centipede Infestation

:ds: Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

:3ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

:pc: Blade & Soul

:pc: Descent Underground

:pc: Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed

:pc: Dungeon of the Endless

:vita: Dungeon Travelers 2

:xb1: The Division Beta

:xb1: Assassin's Creed Chronicles China

:vita: The Binding of Isaac

:vita: Heroes of Loot

:vita: Project Diva F

:ds: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

:ds: Electroplankton

:ps4: Apotheon

:ps4: Bit.Trip Runner 2

:ds: Picross DS

:pc: The Division

:ps4: Onechanbara Z2

:pc: Diablo 3

:pc: Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

:ps4: Blood Bowl 2

:3ds: Mario & Luigi Paper Jam

:ps4: Aegis of Earth

:ds: Rhythm Heaven

:ds: Chrono Trigger

:3ds: Witch and Hero

:ps4: Table Top Racing World Tour

:ps4: Overwatch

:xb1: Quantum Break

:3ds: Project X Zone

:ps4: Mirror's Edge Catalyst

:ps4: Pac-Man 256

:3ds: Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove

:xb1: LEGO Batman 3

:wiiu: Tokyo Mirage Sessions

:ps4: Doom

:wii: Klonoa

:ps4: No Man's Sky

:wiiu: Mario Party 10

Abandoned Games

:ps3: South Park The Stick of Truth - Nothing particularly bad about it, just didn't click with me and I grew tired of it about half way through.

:xb1: Forza 6 - Didn't grab me quite the same way as Forza 5 did even though there were noticeable improvements.

:ps4: Tales of Zestiria - More a practical decision to put this one off for a bit until it became cheaper instead of keeping it as the price fell or getting too far in to stop.

:ps4: Blood Bowl 2 - Was mostly good, though buggy with uninspired AI, but ran out of time with it.

:ps4: Aegis of Earth - Ran out of time with it but it was bland and repetitive despite some potentially interesting ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
January
:pc: 1953 - KGB Unleashed
:pc: Left in the Dark: No One on Board

March
:ps3: Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes

April
:ps3: Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition
:vita: LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey
:ps3: Snark Busters: High Society

May
:pc: Lifeless Planet
:ps3: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Angela Weaver

June
:ps3: The Walking Dead: 400 Days
:ps3: The Walking Dead Season 2
:ps3: The Walking Dead: Michonne

July
:pc: Montague's Mount
:ps3: Beyond: Two Souls

October
:ps3: Minecraft Story Mode Episode 1: The Order of the Stone

My Completed Games List  2015 - 32 Games

My Completed Game List 2011 - 64 Games
My Completed Game List 2012 - 51 Games
My Completed Game List 2013 - 31 Games

My Completed Game List 2014 -  33 Games

Completed Games 2016

January

Rise of the Tomb Raider  :xb1: 

Tales from the Borderlands  :pc:

February

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate  :ps4: 

March

Muppets Movie Adventures  :vita: 

Uncharted 2  :ps4:

April

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   :ps4:

[SIZE=14.6667px]Assassin's Creed: Syndicate: Jack the Ripper DLC  [/SIZE] :ps4:

May

Far Cry: Primal  :xb1: 

June

Quantum Break   :xb1: 

July

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End  :ps4:

August

Mirror's Edge Catalyst     :ps4: 

[SIZE=14.6667px]DOOM     [/SIZE] :ps4: 

September

Just Cause 3     :ps4: 

October

[SIZE=14.6667px]Deus Ex Mankind Divided     [/SIZE] :ps4: 

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean  :360: 

Gears of War 4  :xb1: 

November

[SIZE=14.6667px]Titanfall 2    [/SIZE]  :ps4: 

[SIZE=14.6667px]Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare    [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]  [/SIZE] :ps4: 

[SIZE=14.6667px]Battlefield 1  [/SIZE] :xb1: 

December

[SIZE=14.6667px]Dishonored: Definitive Edition [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]  [/SIZE] :ps4: 

2015 was apparently my "Year of Halo".  After 14 years, I finally decided to dive into the series and got hooked on the story.  Hence the reason there are so many Halo games on that list.  Hoping to surpass my total at least a little bit year.

This will be my sixth year keeping track. I personally define a "completion" as playing through the single player campaign (typically on normal difficulty setting). I'm not really an Achievement/Trophy whore. If I do go above and beyond, I'll make a note of it.

If you look at my archive lists, some of them look like crap since the CAG site updated.

2011 - 27 Titles 
01/15   :ps3: inFamous - Hero Story
01/22   :wii: Disney Epic Mickey
01/30   :360: Bayonetta
01/31   :ps2: Sly Cooper & the Thievius Racoonus   :ps3: Sly Collection
02/15   :ps3: Marvel vs. Capcom 3
03/09   :wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns
03/12   :ps3: Red Dead Redemption
04/07   :360: Enslaved: Journey to the West
04/13   :ps3: WWE All-Stars - Cleared all Path of Champions and Fantasy Warfare matches.
05/01 
genesis.gif
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Completed and collected all Chaos Emeralds in just less than 3 hours.
05/04   :wii: Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Co-op with the kids. Mainly with my youngest daughter.
05/10   :ds: Mario Party DS - Completed story mode along with my youngest daugher. I played the harder mini-games and defeated all the bosses.
05/13   :ps3: Mortal Kombat - Story Mode Completed, Completed Arcade Ladder with 28/28 Characters, Challenge Tower Completed 300/300. Didn't spend koins to skip any, Krypt Unlocked 100%.
05/25 
gameboycolor.gif
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX - After all these years, still my favorite Zelda game. I've lost count of how many times I've finished it, but each time is worthwhile.
05/30   :3ds: Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
06/08   :wii: Red Steel 2
07/13   :3ds: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - N64, Wind Waker Bonus Disc, Zelda Collection, Virtual Console, and now this. The fifth time I've owned the game, and the first time I've ever finished it. Only took 13 years, but it was one hell of an adventure. Now I know why its viewed as the masterpiece it is.
08/01 
n64.gif
Star Fox 64   :wii: Virtual Console
08/01 
nes.gif
Kirby's Adventure   :wii: Virtual Console
10/22   :ps3: Batman: Arkham City
11/14   :3ds: Super Mario 3D Land
11/26   :wii: Kirby's Return to Dream Land
12/09   :ps3: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Co-op with my youngest daughter.
12/13   :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
12/18   :wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Bumped off Batman: Arkham City as my favorite game that I've played through this year. Even more so, it has successfully dethroned Link's Awakening as my favorite Legend of Zelda title.
12/26   :360: Gears of War 2
12/30   :ps3: Rayman Origins

Year-to-Date Total
:360: 3
:ps3: 8
:wii: 6
:3ds: 4
:ds: 1
:ps2: 1
n64.gif
: 1
gameboycolor.gif
genesis.gif
nes.gif
TOTAL 27
2012 - 51 Titles 
01/02   :ps3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
01/04   :360: Portal (The Orange Box)
01/09   :360: 'Splosion Man - Didn't use "Way of the Coward" to skip ANY levels.
01/09   :360: Limbo
01/17   :ps3: Resistance 3
01/19   :wii: No More Heroes
01/25   :ps3: inFamous 2 - Hero Story
01/27   :ps2: Batman Begins - I was very surprised by this one. While it was bogged down by the films storyline, the gameplay was great. I couldn't help but shake the feeling that I was playing a last generation installment in the Arkham series. Great pacing, and fun "fear" themed gameplay. The Batmobile segments aren't half bad either, as they run on the Burnout engine.
02/08   :ps3: The Simpsons Arcade Game
02/16   :ps3: Darksiders
02/17 
gba.gif
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$
02/27   :360: Vanquish
03/02   :wii: Goldeneye 007
03/06   :wii: Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
03/09   :360: The Darkness
03/14   :ps3: Dead Space: Extraction
03/17   :pc: Abobo's Big Adventure - If you love NES era games, then you owe it to yourself to play through this flash tribute game. There are 9 stages, each paying homage to a different NES title. Tons of cameos and very funny. Here's the link.
04/20   :360: The Maw
05/11   :3ds: Kid Icarus: Uprising
05/11   :ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
05/17 
android-smile.png
X-Men: The Arcade Game
05/18   :ps3: Bloodrayne: Betrayal
05/22   :3ds: Resident Evil: Revelations
05/31   :ps3: Batman: Arkham City - Harley Quinn's Revenge
06/01   :wii: de Blob
06/16   :360: Dead Space
06/21   :ps3: LEGO Star Wars III - Coop with my youngest daughter.
07/01   :ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
07/11 
nes.gif
Super Mario Bros.
07/14   :ps2: The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
07/24 
gba.gif
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
07/27 
n64.gif
Blast Corps
07/29 
n64.gif
Super Mario 64
07/31   :ps2: Final Fight - from Capcom Classics Collection
08/07   :ps2: Viewtiful Joe
08/19   :3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2
08/28   :psp: Vita Uncharted: Golden Abyss
08/31   :psp: Vita Resistance: Burning Skies
09/01   :ps3: Sideway: New York
09/10   :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
09/10   :ps3: inFamous: Festival of Blood
10/09   :360: Gears of War 3
11/03   :wii: Soulcalibur Legends
11/11   :ps3: God of War (God of War Saga)
11/13   :ps3: God of War: Chains of Olympus (God of War Saga)
11/15   :ps3: God of War: Ghost of Sparta (God of War Saga)
11/27 Wii U New Super Mario Bros. U
11/29   :ps3: God of War II (God of War Saga)
12/05   :ps3: God of War III (God of War Saga)
12/12   :ps3: Outland
12/13 Wii U New Scribblenauts Unlimited

Year-to-Date Total
Wii U 2
:360: 8
:ps3: 20
:wii: 5
:3ds: 3
:psp: Vita 2
android-smile.png
:pc: 1
:ds: 0
:ps2: 4
gba.gif
n64.gif
: 2
gameboycolor.gif
: 0
genesis.gif
: 0
nes.gif
TOTAL 51
2013 - 35 Titles 
01/07   :ps3: WWE '13
01/09   :3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
01/14   :ps3: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal
02/19   :ps3: Resident Evil 6
02/19 
gameboycolor.gif
Kirby's Dream Land
02/19 
gameboycolor.gif
Kirby's Dream Land 2
02/24 
snes.gif
Kirby's Dream Land 3
02/24   :ps3: LEGO Lord of the Rings - Co-op with my youngest daughter.
03/05   :wii: Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
03/06   :ps3: Journey
03/12   :ps3: Portal 2
03/19   :ps3: God of War: Ascension
03/23   :360: Gears of War: Judgement - Cleared Judgement and Aftermath campaigns.
03/31   :3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
04/04   :3ds: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?
04/06   :ps3: The Unfinished Swan
04/14   :ps3: LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes
04/19   :wii: Disney Universe - Coop with the kids.
04/19   :ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us
05/03   :ps3: The Walking Dead - Complete series.
06/02 
snes.gif
Super Metroid - First time I've played this all the way through. A great game, and a steal on the eshop for 30 cents. However, I have to say that Fusion is still may favorite 2D Metroid adventure.
07/07   :pc: Bastion
07/19   :ps3: The Last of Us
:ps3: Ducktales Remastered
:ps3: Puppeteer
Wii U Game & Wario
Wii U The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
11/02   :wii: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
11/02   :ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins
11/XX PS Vita Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
11/XX   :ps3: Beyond: Two Souls
11/30 Wii U Super Mario 3D World

12/07   :ps3: DMC: Devil May Cry

12/31 Wii U Rayman Legends

Year-to-Date Total
Wii U 4
:360: 1
:ps3: 17
:wii: 3
:3ds: 3
:psp: Vita 1
android-smile.png

:pc: 1
:ds:
:ps2:
gba.gif

n64.gif

gameboycolor.gif
snes.gif
genesis.gif

nes.gif

TOTAL 35

2014 - 32 Titles 
January
:ps3: WWE 2K14
:vita: Tearaway
:ps4: Knack
:ps3: Guacamelee
:ps4: Contrast
:ps3: LEGO Marvel Superheroes - Co-op with my youngest daughter.
:ps3: Rain
:ps3: Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse

February
:wiiu: Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure
:ps3: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
:ps3: The Last of Us: Left Behind
:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Never bought any blue or green balloons)

March
:wiiu: NES Remix
:ps4: inFamous: Second Son (Hero Story)

April
:ps4: inFamous: Second Son (Infamous Story)
:ps3: Batman: Arkham Origins: Cold, Cold Heart

May
:3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

June
:ps3: Papo & Yo
:wiiu: NES Remix 2
:ps3: Tomb Raider

July

:ps3: South Park: The Stick of Truth

:ps4: Strider

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

:wiiu: Shovel Knight

August

:3ds: Yoshi's New Island

:ps4: Transistor

:ps4: inFamous: First Light

October

:wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

:ps3: LEGO The Hobbit

:wiiu: Bayonetta 2

November

:ps3: The Walking Dead: Season 2

December

:ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

2015 - 25 Titles 
January

:ps4: WWE 2K15

:xb1: Sunset Overdrive

:ps4: The Wolf Among Us: Season 1

:wiiu: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

:xb1: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (The Master Chief Collection)

:xb1: Ryse: Son of Rome

February

:wii: Punch Out!!

:ps4: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

:wiiu: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

:ps4: The Order | 1886

:xb1: Halo 2: Anniversary (The Master Chief Collection)

March

:xb1: Halo 3 (The Master Chief Collection)

:xb1: Halo 4 (The Master Chief Collection)

:360: Halo: Reach 

:ps4: Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episodes 1-4, The Struggle, & Little Miss

:ps3: Sonic Generations

:wiiu: New Super Luigi U

July

:ps4: Batman: Arkham Knight

August

:ps3: The LEGO Movie: The Videogame - Co-op with my youngest daughter.

September

:xb1: Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

October

:ps4: Disney Infinity 3.0: Fall of the Empire Playset

:xb1: Halo 5: Guardians

November

:wiiu: Yoshi's Woolly World

:xb1: Rise of the Tomb Raider

:ps4: Tearaway: Unfolded

2016 Completed Games Tab - 16 Titles

January

:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

:ps4: Until Dawn

February

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

:ps4: Deadpool

March

:wiiu: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

:ps4: Life is Strange: Season 1

April

:ps4: Unravel

:xb1: Quantum Break

:ps4: Flower

May

:wiiu: Star Fox Zero

:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

:ps4: Batman: Arkham Knight - All single-player story DLC

:ps4: LEGO Dimensions

June

:ps3: Disney Infinity 2.0: Spider-man Playset (Main Story + Hulk and Iron Man Crossover Missions)

:ps4: Disney Infinity 3.0: Marvel Battlegrounds (Main Story + All Challenges)

July

:ps4: The Walking Dead: Michonne

August

September

October

November

Wii

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Playstation

Megaman Legends

Playstation 2

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (New Game+)

Fatal Frame (Normal Difficulty)

Playstation 3

Demon's Souls (Temple Knight, Wanderer, Thief)

Tales of Xillia

Playstation 4

Resident Evil HD Remake (Chris, Good Ending)

Gameboy

Pokemon Red

Gameboy Advance

Pokemon FireRed

3DS

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Pokemon Omega Ruby

Wii U

Bayonetta

Kindle

Five Nights at Freddy's

January:

Halo 5 :xb1:

The Order 1886 :ps4:

February:

Knack :ps4:

Super Mario Land 3: Warioland GB ( :3ds: VC)

Saints Row 4 Re-Elected :ps4:

Megaman 2 NES

Warioland: Shake it :wii:

March:

Sonic Triple Trouble GG ( :3ds: VC)

Megaman 3 NES

Forza Horizon 2 :xb1:

Castlevania Symphony of the Night :360:

May:

Bloodborne :ps4:

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows :wiiu:

Super Mario Bros. NES

The Little Mermaid NES

June:

Punchout!! NES ( :wiiu: VC)

Super Metroid SNES ( :wiiu: VC)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds :3ds:

Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers NES

Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers 2 NES

Doom :xb1:

Kirby's Dreamland 3 SNES ( :wiiu: VC)

Dynamite Headdy Genesis

July:

Super Punch Out!! SNES 7/2/16

The Legend of Zelda NES ( :3ds: VC) 7/3/16

Megaman 7 SNES 7/16/16

Megaman Zero :gba: 07/17/16

Talespin NES 07/17/16

Ducktales NES 07/31/16

August:

Ratchet and Clank :ps4: 08/10/16

Mighty No.9 :ps4: 08/13/16

The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino and Hoppy NES 08/22/16

September:

Super Castlevania IV SNES 09/18/16

Gradius NES 09/21/16

Adventure Island NES 09/24/16

Felix the Cat 09/30/16

October:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fall of the Foot Clan GB 10/14/16

November:

Yoshi's Wooly World 11/7/16 :wiiu:

December

Avenging Spirit 12/4/16 GB

Titanfall 2 12/17/16 :xb1:

Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan 12/24/16 :xb1:

Castlevania NES 12/28/16

Super Mario Bros. 2 12/28/16

2016 total: 43

Previous Lists: 20132014

Ongoing:
:pc: DotA2
:pc: Heroes of the Storm

January:
-

February:
:pc: Dragon Age Inquisition
:pc: Rise of the Tomb Raider
:pc: Evoland

March:
-

April:
-

May:
-

June:
-

July:
-

August:
-

September:
-

October:
-

November:
-

December:
-

Completed Games for 2007
Completed Games for 2008
Completed Games for 2009
Completed Games for 2010
Completed Games for 2011
Completed Games for 2012
Completed Games for 2013
Completed Games for 2014

In 2015 I forgot to make a list.  But it was pretty much Destiny, Destiny, Destiny, with a little ESO mixed in...  In 2016 I vowed to get through some of the backlog.  So hello stuff like Witcher 2!

January
:xb1: Destiny

February
:xb1: More Destiny

March
:ps4: Dragon Quest Heroes (platinum)
:360: Witcher 2 (currently playing)

I feel like every year my completed games list gets smaller and smaller.

Both xbox one

January: Rise of the Tomb Raider

May: Quantum Break

Thats it so far. My next game should be Deus Ex in August/September. Getting old sucks.

Mine is too small compared to my backlog (or at this point, just collection):

> Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)

> New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)

> Devil's Third (Wii U)

> New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)

> Spongebob Squarepants Robotic Revenge (Wii U)

> Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

And 2016 closes with no more games finished.  Given my resolution is to work on graphic novel in 2017, doubtful I'm going to get through more than a few in 2017.  

The good news is I fully plan to buy practically nothing in 2017 (in terms of media/games) so I should be able to play through some of my existing stuff.

• Armored Warfare (online 250 hours +) :pc:
  • Star Wars: Battlefront (online) :ps4:
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic (online) :pc:
  • Hitman: Absolution (replay) :pc:
  • XCOM 2 :pc:
  • Dark Souls 3 (completed 3 times) :pc:
  • Ratchet & Clank :ps4:
  • DOOM (completed 2 times)   :ps4:
  • The Order 1886 :ps4:
  • Inside :pc:
  • Alienation :ps4:
  • Hitman 2016 (Paris, Sapienza, Marokko) :pc:

Thats what i have done so far. Going through Deux Ex: Mankind Divided on PC right now, as well as Batman: Arkham Knight on PS4, which im not enjoying very much.

Also need to get back into Hitman and mess around the Bankok map. Think i have around 30+ hours clocked in Hitman so far.

Beat the Campaigns of the following last year, never attempt to platinum. I spend the year usually playing games from the prior year.

Fallout 4
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Wolf Aming Us
Batman Arkham Knight
Sunset Overdrive
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
Witcher 3:Complete Edition
Mortal Kombat X

Last years list of games that I managed to beat (all on PC);

The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human