2021 Thrift Store AND Yard Sale Thread -- Share Your Findings Here

Picture 1- Goodwill- Amazon Echo Glow, OSMO iPad learning set, Wii, Technics synthesizer, PS3 controller, sealed PNY 2GB sd card, 2 brand new Motorola EA Sports headsets......$45.30.

Picture 2- Local thrift I should probably go to more often.... 80 cents apiece! That's about $13 for the people not good at math.

Picture 3- Small thrift that I'm totally in at! - Games were $1 apiece, sealed 4GB SanDisk sd was $2, green post card holder was 50 cents,...... Genesis games and PS3 Slim......FREE! I walked in and one lady said she found the 2 Genesis games at her house and said "take them". Then the other lady was like "take this as well we have no parts for it"! Inside Out Bluray was inside the PS3.

ob5wKbl.jpeg
LwcCE4d.jpeg
X2DUwlD.jpeg

Salvation Army:

Big ticket items -- Samsung 22-inch LED Computer Monitor w/ 1 VGA and 1 HDMI port, Harley-Davidson Sunglasses

Other items -- Suitcase. Fellowes tilting footrest, paper clips, kitchen utensil, clothing.

Epson XP-620 wifi printer-$6. Monster surge protector-$15. Bartman-$1. PS2 controller-$6. Cables-$1. Wizard Of Oz figures-$1. Epson XP-440 wifi printer was $6 and I paid like $16 for new ink so $22. 2 Wii dance pads were in the box but there was no game- $1. Joe Rector framed numbered pictures- $33. Zune30 was $6. Star Trek cards were $1 apiece. 8 are sealed. (phones and games pic)-They finally filled up the media section after 3 months of almost nothing getting set out! $55 total. Last pic- $7. Those are Sony MDR-V150 headphones.

A94ivWm.jpeg
A8UxrEa.jpeg
kZ05wDX.jpeg
D0tTZjg.jpeg
KAHiR9e.jpeg
VWia1fQ.jpeg
OSkLTXJ.jpeg
8zKuKNK.jpeg
QnVhs6y.jpeg

I'm going to be on the opposite side of the sale this week. I'm running a garage sale and cleaning out a lot of kids toys, a good chunk of my record collection, and a lot of common Wii games that will probably be super expensive in 10 years. Stop on buy if you are in williamsville ny. It's the Morningside neighborhood garage sale. I hope someone takes my 27 inch crt

So Saturday was a bust for me. I thought I had a really good lead on some SNES/PS1/PS2 stuff at an afternoon flea market, but the seller never showed up. I left my number with a few folks, however, so we'll see how that goes.

Sunday ended up better, though. I had to meet someone at a different flea market to pick up some game books from a Marketplace post, and while I was there I took a look around. There wasn't much there, but I grabbed an OEM PlayStation component cable and a SNES/N64/GCN A/V cable for $3 and a bug racing game for $5 (I'm a sucker for anything with giant bugs). Then there were the books I picked up, and hoo boy is there some amazingly weird stuff in there.

3H9foPP.jpg

pobXQk7.jpg

WjxbM2v.jpg

Later in the day on Sunday I was about to go grab some games from a local seller when I noticed someone in my area getting rid of some MORE game books for free, the only stipulation being that you had to take all of them. So in the space of about 20 minutes I grabbed these games for $15 (the kiddo plays a lot of Wii U and that TMNT is a WayForward game) and the books for free!

fxAlCgD.jpg

IAIXJCT.jpg

0gGAhDI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad week so far. Nike AF1s-$10, more of those Joe Rector Native American photos-$21, NY Rangers jersey-$8, PS3 controller-$3, Alice In Chains and Incubus cds- $1 apiece

Xm6y3Fg.jpeg
oen8I1d.jpeg
Nnl5REI.jpeg
DPQuVEW.jpeg

Goodwill- $9 for the toys. $1 apiece for the sealed audio cables. Small thrift- $53... yeah not a typo! 1978 Simon in box, open box Hohner harmonica, sealed 8GB micro SD, sealed Apple software, and a PS4 Slim with power cable and controller. Actually glad I didn't offer more. PS4 hdd needs replaced and I had to do some soldering to get the Simon working.

sCq60Hj.jpeg
TejqDs1.jpeg
j7gRWYi.jpeg
sTPXbz2.jpeg

Are these bootleg PS1 games? Bought them all for $54 ($6 each) this evening at Goodwill. They don't look like burned CD discs at all. Tested Mega Man Legends and King's Field on my PS3 but nothing loads up. I will try to borrow my friend's modded chip PS1 to see if these games work on it. 

Titles: 

Silent Hill
Xenogears
Diablo
Tales of Destiny
The Contra Adventure
Mega Man Legends
Brigandine
King's Field

IMG-2913.jpg
IMG-2915.jpg
IMG-2925.jpg
IMG-2917.jpg
IMG-2923.jpg
IMG-2920.jpg

Are these bootleg PS1 games? Bought them all for $54 ($6 each) this evening at Goodwill. They don't look like burned CD discs at all. Tested Mega Man Legends and King's Field on my PS3 but nothing loads up. I will try to borrow my friend's modded chip PS1 to see if these games work on it.

Titles:

Silent Hill
Xenogears
Diablo
Tales of Destiny
The Contra Adventure
Mega Man Legends
Brigandine
King's Field

IMG-2913.jpg
IMG-2915.jpg
IMG-2925.jpg
IMG-2917.jpg
IMG-2923.jpg
IMG-2920.jpg
Do all ps3 systems have backward compatibility with ps1 games? Was it PS2 games that the ps3 lost compatibility as they changed models?

Titles:

Silent Hill
Xenogears
Diablo
Tales of Destiny
The Contra Adventure
Mega Man Legends
Brigandine
King's Field

IMG-2913.jpg
IMG-2915.jpg
IMG-2925.jpg
IMG-2917.jpg
IMG-2923.jpg
IMG-2920.jpg
Looks like they're bootlegs.

PS1 Games with Players Logo on them and not PS logo.. - PlayStation (gamespot.com)

Last thrift store finds at Animal Humane thrift:

Assassin's Creed 3 (CIB) - Xbox 360

The Kill Order by James Dashner (Paperback)

One Item I can't remember right now, lol

I found and bought almost all of the Assassin's Creed games for Xbox 360 at various thrift stores. Only ones I need to complete the series are 2 and 4: Black Flag.

Do all ps3 systems have backward compatibility with ps1 games? Was it PS2 games that the ps3 lost compatibility as they changed models?
Yeah all PS3s (flat, slim, and super slim) play ps1 games. The fat PS3 (launch edition) plays PS2 and PS1 games. Later models (slim and super slim) do not play PS2 games.

Yeah all PS3s (flat, slim, and super slim) play ps1 games. The fat PS3 (launch edition) plays PS2 and PS1 games. Later models (slim and super slim) do not play PS2 games.
The fat launch model PS3s that have 4 USB ports can play PS2 games. The fat model PS3s with 2 USB ports can't play PS2 games. I bought the latter model when I got my first PS3.

Edit: To confirm what postaboy said, all PS3 models play PS1 games.

The fat launch model PS3s that have 4 USB ports can play PS2 games. The fat model PS3s with 2 USB ports can't play PS2 games. I bought the latter model when I got my first PS3.

Edit: To confirm what postaboy said, all PS3 models play PS1 games.
Oh yeah forgot Sony later released a fat 80gb ps3 that doesn't play PS2 games (I thought it did). This one has 2 USB ports I think. Launched PS3s (20gig and 60gb) have PS2 chip and 4 USB ports. Which reminds me I still have my launched 20gb fat PS3 but it has the YLOD.

edit. 80gig fat PS3 w/ 2 USB ports did play PS2 games initially but the bc feature (emulation software) was removed in a firmware update by Sony.

Dyson humidifier with adapter and manual and the sealed Beatles DVD- $12 from the small thrift. 1994 Speedy in box, 1995 Speedy with tag, and PS2 game with memory card- about $5 at Goodwill. Goodwill- Wii stuff to the left was in a bag for $12. The dance pad was $1.50. And I think I paid about $6 for the wall charger, Cabelas, and sealed Wii Nunchuk.

nejRrq2.jpeg
qQfxJdH.jpeg

I spent last weekend in Kentucky, which apparently has yard sales week-round but absolutely ZERO games, but the week that before I had a few neat finds here in Baltimore.

I got to a sale advertising retro games nearly half an hour early, but I still missed them. I managed to grab a few XBox games that had been overlooked, though, and spent $3 a pop on them. I'm very happy about OutRun 2. After that I stopped by a nearby sale with PlayStation stuff and grabbed the Sony stuff you see in the pic for $20.

After that I hit some sales with some really kitschy stuff that will make great prizes for the cult movie night I help out with. The obscene sculpture and the bathing lady bank were $1 each, and I think the CDs were $2 each.

And lastly I hit a sale around the block from me on my way back home. The seller brought out the Game Boy and GBC when I asked about games, and I got them both plus the games inside them for $20. They were in pretty rough condition, but I've used parts of the GBC for a mod project already and I'm going to work on cleaning up that Game Boy soon.

SB5GXCk.jpg

et6OSWp.jpg

SEmLZcA.jpg

I spent last weekend in Kentucky, which apparently has yard sales week-round but absolutely ZERO games, but the week that before I had a few neat finds here in Baltimore.

I got to a sale advertising retro games nearly half an hour early, but I still missed them. I managed to grab a few XBox games that had been overlooked, though, and spent $3 a pop on them. I'm very happy about OutRun 2. After that I stopped by a nearby sale with PlayStation stuff and grabbed the Sony stuff you see in the pic for $20.

After that I hit some sales with some really kitschy stuff that will make great prizes for the cult movie night I help out with. The obscene sculpture and the bathing lady bank were $1 each, and I think the CDs were $2 each.

And lastly I hit a sale around the block from me on my way back home. The seller brought out the Game Boy and GBC when I asked about games, and I got them both plus the games inside them for $20. They were in pretty rough condition, but I've used parts of the GBC for a mod project already and I'm going to work on cleaning up that Game Boy soon.[font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
SB5GXCk.jpg
[/size][/font]
[font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
et6OSWp.jpg
[/size][/font]
[font='Proxima Nova Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
SEmLZcA.jpg
[/size][/font]
if you post video games or vinyl, the vultures come and early bird the garage sales. I was selling some stuff that wasn't worth putting on ebay or Mercari. Sale started at 9. I had some stuff outside already but not the records or video games and someone rang my door at 8 saying his wife liked the Christmas decorations I had already set out. He then asks if I have any records or video games. I told him to leave and come back at 9 but he was persistent. I told him to leave or I would call the police. Ugh

Yeah, and I particularly HATE early-birding folks, but I had  a rare morning free for sales and I knew I wouldn't find anything at all if I waited. That said, early birders worked in my favor one time. I hit up a sale advertising games around 12pm one day thinking I'd find some dirty consoles at best, and was greeted by a yard sale with a bunch of tables but nothing on them. Thinking that maybe the folks just went inside for lunch I tried knocking. Turns out the folks were just waking up after being disturbed at like 6am by someone looking for games that ended up waking up the baby and keeping them busy for the next few hours. I sheepishly asked about games myself and they brought out their stuff for me, seemingly cool that I was also looking for games but at a decent hour. I picked up some good GBA and XBox stuff, as I recall.

kinda recent finds:

[attachment=35932:20210806_180746~2.jpg]

[attachment=35931:20210618_135225.jpg]

[attachment=35930:20210806_135315.jpg]

[attachment=35928:20210806_180934.jpg]

[attachment=35929:20201229_135403.jpg]

Forgot to post this, but is was my best thrift find in the past year (probably my 2nd all time best thrift find).

[attachment=35933:pXL_20201106_012835470.jpg]

Pimpbot with some.... pimp pickups! Good stuff!

Goodwill- Bose Solo was $20, no remote. PS2 Slim was $9, console only. Batman Forever glasses were $1 apiece. Sealed Apple Superdrive was $15. The audio cable and sealed Wii sensor bar were $2 at a small thrift.

7TVjMDH.jpeg
BYSP8iS.jpeg

So yard sales around Baltimore sucked this past weekend. I went to a somewhat suspicious one (read: MLM stuff in the ad) that advertised "vintage handheld gaming" and was surprised to find a bin full of slightly damp Genesis games, XBox games, anime DVDS, and a rusted Game Gear. Nothing amazing but decent stuff. I made a few stacks of stuff and asked the seller about prices, who said they were individually priced and had to go check. So she runs into the house for 5 minutes, then comes back out and says the Genesis games are $15 each. Then I ask about the XBox games and she starts looking up stuff on her phone again. After a minute of her fiddling around without finding any prices I just said "thanks anyway" and got out of there. After that I was hoping to hit a neighborhood sale, but it got cancelled as we got hit by a huge storm Friday night and the whole neighborhood was busy cleaning up all the broken branches.

That said, I did make a few pickups later that day. Beavis and Butthead was $10 at a pawn shop, the Mario Ladder game was $5 off of Nextdoor, and the PS4 games were $40 off of Nextdoor.

Z6nfNZa.jpg

NwvOhN5.jpg

Yard sales this past weekend had a really rough stuff. Showed up to a sale where they swore they wouldn't be doing early sales, and there they were selling all the games (N64 stuff, boxed Genesis, and a couple of Switch titles I really wanted) to someone who got there early. I grabbed Puzzle Quest for $2, which is a legit great game but was kind of cold comfort.

After that I hit up a community sale found some good stuff, but nothing amazing. PS2 lot was $20 and works, thankfully. Stuff in the second pic was $20, though I wish I hadn't been so thirsty that I neglected to haggle. The Robin Hood stuff was $10 and will be used for Halloween costumes, and the GTA XBox Collection was $5.

H8eHYuE.jpg

dgzSfE6.jpg

UiS0y2W.jpg

Has it been 2 weeks since Ive posted here?! Huh! Then Ill try to keep the stories short.

GW-sealed baseball cards were $1 apiece. Small thrift- $64. Dell monitor, Sony CCD-F56 complete in box, Lexmark printer, Dell keyboard, DLINK switch, Creative usb Sound Blaster, Epson scanner, RCA camcorder in box, power supply in box, JVC camcorder in carrying bag, Polaroid instant camera. Everything is really clean. Someone took care of this stuff and I would imagine it'll all work. GW- Wired (missing breakaway cable) and wireless X360 controllers were $3 apiece. GW- $170ish for everything in the last 2 pics (games, guitars, dvds, cables, iPod, walkie talkies, cool framed metal motorcycle toy).

Most games ive seen there in years. The whole bottom 2 sections of the Media were games! As Im stacking games up a lady offered me her cart and said they had even more games on the Sunday before.....as im checking out the employee mentioned a guy buying like 25 games... WTF DID HE GET IF HE LEFT ALL THAT?!!  She also said 3 guys were arguing over a Mario Wii game.......lulz

EOOAQRJ.jpeg
DwmLTY1.jpeg
MgOD8BE.jpeg
Ijywx5n.jpeg
HKPNlRz.jpeg
UzdWlEo.jpeg

Oh and another $5 yardsale pickup. Zone60 Wii knockoff, Sprint Cars PS2, Skate It Wii. Somehow the only games the lady said she had around.... wat?!

lFxtAte.jpeg

Has it been 2 weeks since Ive posted here?! Huh! Then Ill try to keep the stories short.
I have a bunch of stuff to post, just a matter of getting the time to do it. Had the same issue years ago in the Garage Sale thread, ended up not posting a few epic finds because it was just too long ago.

Didn't find a ton this past weekend, but no huge disappointments either so that's good. Pokemon and the books were $6 total, PSP and 3DS games were $5, and the board games plus puzzles were $10.

v5SoTBI.jpg

aQkttq8.jpg

H9jRTKT.jpg

Didn't find a ton this past weekend, but no huge disappointments either so that's good. Pokemon and the books were $6 total, PSP and 3DS games were $5, and the board games plus puzzles were $10.
Damn, that's a great price for Dead of Winter, love that game.

Update from last posts- The Zone60 console and the Epson scanner were the only things that def dont work. To the Ecycle box they go. I ordered a pack of film for that Polaroid instant camera, thats the only way to test those. The RCA and JVC camcorder stuff works. Not sure about the Sony yet because the battery charger wasnt powering on, took it apart and cleaned the mobo and contacts. Letting it dry right now.

This week- Goodwill had nothing really! After all those games last week. Funny how no consoles ever show up and the only accessories I saw were a beatup Dualshock2 and an og Xbox controller. Thank Jebus for the small thrift! Got everything in both pics for $102ish total.

m17Bo8U.jpeg
iqxLzL2.jpeg

Okay WTF is actually happening at my local GW?! This doesnt happen in 2021!

Pic 1- Goodwill- plane models are brand new, $30 apiece. Sealed Red Guardian Figure was $6. Sealed Apple cables were $1 apiece. Xbox360 controller with battery was $3.

Pic 2- Goodwill- top 2 games were $3 apiece. The bottom row was $6 apiece. I thought they were gonna get stupid with the game prices again but then the next day happened......

Pic 3,4- Goodwill- All the games were $3 or even $2 apiece because some got marked DVD. The books were 50 cents apiece, dvds $2 apiece. I think the autograph on the Randy Orton dvd is legit!

Pic 5- small thrift- $5 because all I wanted was the cables but the lady kept pushing me to take the dvd players and speakers. Speakers need some special cable to power it all, its like $40 on Ebay. She said some guy couldnt get the dvd players to work on his new tv....

4fUG2OT.jpeg
4NizaaL.jpeg
3rrkh31.jpeg
tU4LaY9.jpeg

JV7Xp44.jpeg

Some recent finds.

Goodwill ($2 each):
Inglorious Bastards Soundtrack
Mulan multimedia CD Press Kit
"The Rum Diary" by Hunter S Thompson paperback

Flea Market:
Invisimals: El Reino Escondido (PS3-sealed) $2
Howard Stern "Crucified by the FCC" CD box set $5
Sky High Soundtrack $1
"The Watch" Blu Ray $1
Disney Esmeralda mini-figure $0.50

Yard sale finds:

FIFA 16 - PS4

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Xbox 360

Max Payne 3 (single player disc 2 only - inside slim CD jewel case with Batman: AA) - Xbox 360

Thrift store finds:

NHL Hitz Pro - Xbox (Orphan's Exchange Thrift)

NHL 07 - Xbox 360 (Salvation Army)

IHRA Professional Drag Racing - Xbox (Salvation Army)

World Series of Poker - Xbox (Salvation Army)

Madden NFL 12 - PS3 (Salvation Army)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - Xbox 360 (inside Madden 12 360 case - Goodwill)

Call of Duty: World at War - Wii (inside NFS: ProStreet Wii case - Goodwill

Games that were stolen (they're cheap and it really burns me up that people resort to theft of anything):

Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) - Had Forza Motorsport 2 inside the case (Salvation Army)

NBA 2K16 (Xbox 360) - Empty case (Goodwill)

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (Xbox 360) - Empty case (Goodwill)

One Piece: Burning Blood (Xbox One) - Empty case (Animal Humane Thrift)

Yard sale finds:
FIFA 16 - PS4
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Xbox 360
Max Payne 3 (single player disc 2 only - inside slim CD jewel case with Batman: AA) - Xbox 360

Thrift store finds:
NHL Hitz Pro - Xbox (Orphan's Exchange Thrift)
NHL 07 - Xbox 360 (Salvation Army)
IHRA Professional Drag Racing - Xbox (Salvation Army)
World Series of Poker - Xbox (Salvation Army)
Madden NFL 12 - PS3 (Salvation Army)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - Xbox 360 (inside Madden 12 360 case - Goodwill)
Call of Duty: World at War - Wii (inside NFS: ProStreet Wii case - Goodwill

Games that were stolen (they're cheap and it really burns me up that people resort to theft of anything):
Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) - Had Forza Motorsport 2 inside the case (Salvation Army)
NBA 2K16 (Xbox 360) - Empty case (Goodwill)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (Xbox 360) - Empty case (Goodwill)
One Piece: Burning Blood (Xbox One) - Empty case (Animal Humane Thrift)
I've wondered how many are stolen and how many are donated that way. I'm guessing most are stolen

I've wondered how many are stolen and how many are donated that way. I'm guessing most are stolen
Tiger Woods and CoD (RDR possibly) may have been donated like that. Maybe friends or family swiped those games and put different ones in the case. It’s a wild guess on my part. As for One Piece: Burning Blood, the folks working at Animal Humane thrift knew for certain the game was in the case before it was placed on the shelf. Someone swiped it and left the case sitting there. Seems like Thrift Town, St. Vincent de Paul thrift and maybe Savers are the only stores to keep video games locked away and customers have to ask about them.

Video games are only $1 at Animal Humane thrift. At Salvation Army, games on the shelf are $1. If they’re in the glass case at the register, they start at $3 to $5 and up. At Goodwill, games on the shelf are $5, games locked in the glass cases against the wall vary in price. Rather than pay a few bucks or ask for help to pay for items, they take the five-finger discount route.

Yard sale season is winding down here in Baltimore and competition has been aggravating to the point of making going out not fun, but there were some sales in my neighborhood that were too tempting not to hit. The Wii and games were $10 while the GBA was $5 and will be going to a friend looking to do some modding. The origami kits, coloring books, and candy kits were $5 for the lot and my 7 year old was quite excited for them. The Christmas decorations were $5 and that cats-serving-fruitcakes garland is my new favorite thing.

0YaTANc.jpg

YjmWZQJ.jpg

5H3VvuU.jpg

I reverse yard sale'd myself today.

My neighbors were running a sale and they had some PS2 games out for $1.50 each. I noticed some good games in there (Ephemeral Fantasy, Oni, Maximo Ghost to Glory, Sol Divide PS1, etc.).

I suggested they price those ones at $5-10 each. Very fair price for buyer and makes the seller a bit of money too. The CAG in me wanted to buy them all on the spot, but I couldn't do that to my neighbors! They were appreciative of the intel.

^PSSSHHHHH! Get of here! They marked them $1.50, let someone buy them for $1.50! I wouldnt give 2 sh1ts if they were my neighbors! Anyways- heres my week of thrifts. First 3 pics were GW- $6, $15, $27. 4th pic is the small thrift- $5. DSi doesnt appear to be putting out any sound at the moment.

En0cK56.jpeg
ehjrWsp.jpeg
gxQd8km.jpeg
dp7yJK6.jpeg

Took a bunch of stuff to the Ecycle place today- a big Lexmark printer, the dvd players and speakers from my last post, a dell monitor, like 5 messed up consoles, 2 of my thrift store camcorders, randomness. Stuff I just lost any interest in fixing and reselling. I held onto the 2 wifi printers and sealed ink cartridges, a surround sound setup, and any Apple stuff I had. I figure theyll sell eventually. Shocked im sitting on 2 nice Epson wifi printers that ive cleaned and put new ink in! I guess if people want to spend $100 on a new one at Walmart thats all them!

Pic 1- Left my little business card with a couple who had a yardsale last month, they texted me back. $80, higher than I should've paid but they are still looking for "some gameboy stuff and sega stuff". Start high this time so maybe next time I can get the better deal.

Pic 2- Goodwill- cds were $1 apiece, 15/16 of a set. Games were $6 apiece, I guess it depends on who is tagging that day. Composite cable was $1. Namco plug n play was $2.

Pic 3- Top row was a small thrift- $3. Bottom row was the same Goodwill- $3 apiece!

Pic 4- Estate sale- they had all sorts of stuff I wish I was more knowledgeable about value wise! These were unmarked and they took my $60 offer.

ik291dD.jpeg
9dmJQN5.jpeg
juPz7Sw.jpeg
5uPuLjS.jpeg

Finally had a good find off of the local Facebook yard sale group! I got everything in the pictures below for $165. Feels really good to get a nice lot that I can add to and use to upgrade my collection.

lCxT4Gt.jpg

zdvLdh3.jpg

Media section was filled today!......didnt find 1 damn thing! Only a couple new games I hadnt seen, couple Assassins Creed 360 games and Wii Fits. Heres the past 2 weeks of pickups- 7 games were $3 apiece, $9 for the boxed JC Penny's pong type game, $2 for the Pac Man plug n play, 50cents for the Smash guide, $2 for the sealed shower liner, $1 for the PlayStation composite cable, $3 for the PS3 controller (broken), Inks were $6 apiece. Switch case was $1. DS Lite was $6. PS4 controller charger was $3.

062a36x.jpeg
oNB5rTS.jpeg
O3XhIld.jpeg

$27- brand new Filtrete filter, 9 unused ink cartridges, complete in box Kodak Cameo camera, Ricoh RZ-105 SF camera, and a Polaroid Sun 600 camera. Also forgot my yardsale pickup (no pic)- they had a box that said "dvds, cds, video games $1 apiece"..... there was no games left, I got "The House That Dripped Blood" and 2 TMNT dvds (one is a cartoon and the other is the 4 film set)

gwjcVgn.jpeg

Here are the highlights of my garage saleing/thrifting this year

Two huge lots of Blu-rays like 20-30 each for about the same price:

Highlights were:

Raya and the Last Dragon (got it in August for $1)

Multiple copies of Deadpool 2 and Batman V. Superman

All the Star Wars movies up to Rogue One

Bunch of them were sealed ended up taking most of them into the local used media store

A copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby without the label for $1

A huge lot of PS2 games for $15

highlights were:

Metal Gear Solid 3

Star Wars Battlefront 2

a Wii with a lot of games which at first I thought I overpaid for it at $70 but there was one game that blew my mind in it and it was a sealed Mario Party 8, along with the usual suspects of Mario Kart, Wii Sports and whatnot

A Wii slim that i just bought for the lols

The essential Humphrey Bogart collection (which is unfortunately has a defect where one of the movies isn't on the disc) but whatever I paid $3 for it and it goes for $150 online, but i added it to my personal collection

Oh and I got a funny garage sale story today:

Went for a bike ride as I usually do on Saturday and it is a very gross day. Found an indoor garage sale and saw nothing special, except for a really nice hard CD case that I of course opened up to see what was inside thinking they would charge fifty cents per disc for whatever was in it. I was surprised to see a ton of PS1 games. So long story short I got this entire lot for $1:

Eidos demo CD

Pipe Dreams 3D

Namco Museum vol 3

The Unholy War

Time Commando

Off-World Interceptor Extreme

Croc

Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter Sorcerer's Stone

Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown

Gex 3

then the three highlights:

Ape Escape

Wild Arms

Tomba 2

I have a ton of pickups to post from most of this year, and some stories to tell also.  Better get to the stories before I forget.

Too late.

All from GW this week. First pic was $15ish I think. 2nd pic- PC games, sealed Ecopure, and graphics card were $6 apiece. Xbox360 game was $3. I think the games are complete. And the graphics card looks like it might be open box but never used.

C4raDT0.jpeg
gRwX2xv.jpeg

Haven't been thrifting for quite a while but found me some games last night and this afternoon. 

College Hoops 2K8 / Marvel Ultimate Alliance Special Edition Xbox 360 - $4 each at Salvation Army

Brand New Sealed Ghost of Tsushima PS4 - $20 at Goodwill. Can't wait to play this game. 

SNES Turtles IV Turtles in Time - $12 at Goodwill.

Uncharted 4 PS4 - the employee gave me this game for FREE since I bought GOT & SNES Game.

IMG-0281.jpg

Haven't been thrifting for quite a while but found me some games last night and this afternoon.

College Hoops 2K8 / Marvel Ultimate Alliance Special Edition Xbox 360 - $4 each at Salvation Army

Brand New Sealed Ghost of Tsushima PS4 - $20 at Goodwill. Can't wait to play this game.

SNES Turtles IV Turtles in Time - $12 at Goodwill.

Uncharted 4 PS4 - the employee gave me this game for FREE since I bought GOT & SNES Game.

IMG-0281.jpg
How did Turtles in Time not end up on ShopGoodwill?

Only thing the local stores stock these days are broken alarm clocks, books and used clothes priced the same as new stuff at the store.

bread's done
Back