20GB PS3 $349 @ GS (if you can find one) YMMV (added locator link)

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Anythony1 over at the AVS forums made a few calls to various Gamecrazy and Gamestop stores.

Gamecrazy
Used 20GB - $339.99
Used 60GB - $439.99

Gamestop
Used 20GB - $369.99
Used 60GB - $449.99 (thanks movieman2742)

NEW
New 20GB - $449.99
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=020071&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-bdR2CsfXYehCxfgY3pAAQw

Good deal if you need a cheap one.
20GB PS3s aren't gimped, I have one and love it.
Plus, they have the EE for full PS2 BC.

EDIT:
Gamestop product locator! (thanks to everyone who contributed to this)

Used 20GB

www . gamestop.com/productavail.asp?miles=100&sku=909111&zip=XXXXX&product_name=20GB+PS3+%2D+Used&platforms=PS3&sbox%20 =160726a%2Ejpg&status=BO&bn=False

New 20GB

www . gamestop.com/productavail.asp?miles=200&sku=020071&zip=37421&pr oduct_name=Sony+PlayStation+3+20+Gig&platforms=PS3 &sbox=020071a.jpg&status=A&bn=False

remove the spaces at the beginning and , and replace the XXXXX with your ZIP CODE

Score! I found a 60 gig at my GameStop. The number is 909113. You should be able to plug that number in the locator link above and find stock.

[quote name='torifile']Score! I found a 60 gig at my GameStop. The number is 909113. You should be able to plug that number in the locator link above and find stock.[/quote]

Cool, it works.

Here's the corrected link if you don't feel like scrolling up and plugging that 3 in there:

www. gamestop.com/productavail.asp?miles=100&sku=909113&zip=XXXXX&pr oduct_name=60GB+PS3+%2D+Used&platforms=PS3&sbox%20 =160726a%2Ejpg&status=BO&bn=False

Again, replace the XXXXX with your zip code and remove the spaces.

[quote name='zephie']I just found it there for a friend, I didn't buy it myself - she did. I'll check with her later about that number (I'll report back by 4pm today.)[/quote]

How much was it? Still $450? A couple of EBStops have it in stock near me.

[quote name='nikkai']I smell personal gain.[/quote]

I bought my PS3 there, too. I see what you're saying, but this site really does have an awesome deal. He's not scamming or trying to get a referral or anything.

[quote name='manthing']How much was it? Still $450? A couple of EBStops have it in stock near me.[/quote]
Yup, that's how much my friend got it for last week.

Also, I didn't bother to ask her about the sku number on her receipt since torifile got it for us (thanks btw).

If there's anyone in the RTP area and wants a 60 gig, I'm taking mine back. I didn't open it or anything. You can buy it from me for cost or we can meet at a Gamestop and go through them, I don't have a preference. I decided that I don't need the BC because I have no PS2 games and there really aren't any I'm just dying to play, plus Costco's 40 gig deal was too good to pass up. I've got to take it back by Monday, so let me know before then.

[quote name='zephie']Yup, that's how much my friend got it for last week.
[/quote]

Thanks. That changes my possible plans, as there are still quite a few new 60GBs near me.

Saving $50 to maybe get someone's problem isn't worth it to me.

Damn, I wish the new 60GBs would get clearanced.:cry:

The search links here still seem to work, and a used 20Gig can be found every now and then. Anyone know what they are going for these days at GS or GC?

bread's done
Back