2yrs XBL Gold $59.98 + Free Shipping + tax / 1yr XBL Gold $29.99 + shipping + tax

[quote name='mahyar1']Don't forget 5% cashback using Bing[/QUOTE]

Damn it, just bought the max of 5 cards. That's the 3rd time I've bought something without using Bing :(

Thanks mahyar :D

[quote name='stoned99']dell's not showing in bing for me ??[/QUOTE]

Search "dell laptop" and it should be at the top of the page. Also, if you are paying with a credit card, Discover offers 5% at Dell. I do not know if the bing will void the Discover cashback.

[quote name='htown01']Thanks mahyar :D

Search "dell laptop" and it should be at the top of the page. Also, if you are paying with a credit card, Discover offers 5% at Dell. I do not know if the bing will void the Discover cashback.[/QUOTE]

Be sure to turn off Adblock or it won't work.

[quote name='htown01']Thanks mahyar :D

Search "dell laptop" and it should be at the top of the page. Also, if you are paying with a credit card, Discover offers 5% at Dell. I do not know if the bing will void the Discover cashback.[/QUOTE]

weird, dell doesn't show on the list of stores giving bing cash back, but the search works. I cancelled my 1st order and resubmitted it via the bing link.

Cool

[quote name='emozolik']thanks for posting... any idea who long this is going on??[/QUOTE]

Why wait? get it now!!

[quote name='ChrisHookz']I can't get to the checkout, maybe to much traffic[/QUOTE]

I had that problem, but turning off Adblocker solved it. Or it may have just been that I reloaded the page when there was less traffic. YMMV

Thanks op, I got the Cashback pop up but no confirmation it worked. Once the popup came I browsed through the cashback option on Dells page but had to search for the cards. Still a good deal for 2 If it doesn't work.

Sweet, needed to get a new card, mine is running out early next month. Wasn't going to buy 2, but it's hard to beat this price right now.

Thanks op

[quote name='stoned99']weird, dell doesn't show on the list of stores giving bing cash back, but the search works. I cancelled my 1st order and resubmitted it via the bing link.

Cool[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it worked :D Yeah, I had to visit slickdeals and check the Bing Cash Back thread for what to search for the Dell cb.

[quote name='thehoweller']Excellent price! Thanks for the input. I tend to wait for $25 price points before I bite though.[/QUOTE]

Question: My live subscription expires on May 18th, so should I get this deal or should wait for a live sub. to be $25? It seems like I should just go for this deal since I don't think paying $25 for a live sub. comes along very often. What do you guys think?

[quote name='chunga']I would just get it now. $30 isn't that bad and doesn't come around too often either.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks. Also, I think the bing thing is over. And to answer your question about tax, I'm getting taxed for it too. Still a good deal though.

If you have a Dell credit card, you can save another 3%. Just log in to your account, and at checkout, select regular credit card as a method of payment instead of Dell credit card, and they'll offer you a 3% discount if you switch back to Dell credit card as method of payment.

Also - Not sure if it its just me, but checkout always crashes on me with Google Chrome, so I have to go in through Internet Explorer to get it to work.

I was going to get this but iI think I am just going to trade my Modern Warfare 2 to some else on Craigslist for their PS3 version and play on PSN for free and buy a new game for my 60bucks. Now that I dont play Halo 3 online no more whats the point?

[quote name='King J Gatz'] Now that I dont play Halo 3 online no more whats the point?[/QUOTE]

Left 4 Dead.

Being really only interested in getting one card (and one card not being cost efficient in this deal) would there be any interest from anyone to either purchase my second card or sell your second card?

[quote name='donbaloo']Being really only interested in getting one card (and one card not being cost efficient in this deal) would there be any interest from anyone to either purchase my second card or sell your second card?[/QUOTE]

This may or may not help, but the free shipping kicks in if you purchase pretty much anything that adds up to $49 or more pre-tax at Dell. So, you can buy a card and something else.

Also, DFS account holders, don't forget the standard discount trick still works here...it's not as much as Bing, but the discount is instant. Unfortunately, it looks like you can't do both.

[quote name='jhferry']Thanks op, I got the Cashback pop up but no confirmation it worked. Once the popup came I browsed through the cashback option on Dells page but had to search for the cards. Still a good deal for 2 If it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

This is my first experience with Bing – I didn't know about turning ad blockers off so never understood how it worked. Still don't quite understand it now. I searched Bing for "dell laptop" and clicked the "5% Cashback" link. After that I searched "xbox live" and added to cart.

Am I doing this correct? How do I verify the cashback is working?

[quote name='squishface']hmm its not showing up for me, it was wanting to charge me full price ?[/QUOTE]

I see it as $29.99 here:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/XBOX_360/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A2841849

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']This is my first experience with Bing – I didn't know about turning ad blockers off so never understood how it worked. Still don't quite understand it now. I searched Bing for "dell laptop" and clicked the "5% Cashback" link. After that I searched "xbox live" and added to cart.

Am I doing this correct? How do I verify the cashback is working?[/QUOTE]

I'm relatively new to the Bing Cashback thing, as well, but I believe the only way you can tell if it's working is after the fact, by seeing if you're received "credit" for the purchase (though it can take up to 24 hours, I'm told, for it to show up on Bing).

But you are doing it the way that I understand it needs to be done.

So will this take more than 5 business days to arrive?

Will these cards make it into my hands in time for Super Street Fighter IV!?!?!

Will they?

Cuz if they won't than this deal (as great as it is) really won't suit my needs..... :(

[quote name='cheapasszzzz']So will this take more than 5 business days to arrive?

Will these cards make it into my hands in time for Super Street Fighter IV!?!?!

Will they?

Cuz if they won't than this deal (as great as it is) really won't suit my needs..... :([/QUOTE]
It would almost certainly take more than 5 business days. The listing says it takes 1 to 2 weeks to even ship.

I guess on the bright side the decision has been made for you....the sale appears to have ended.

bread's done
Back