3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

Man, this sounds like a death rattle..and its crazy that you have to wait for Site-To-Store. Guess their employees aren't fast enough too pull it out of the glass case and process it. Probably have to be sent bundled from a DC or something.

But, I picked up Hot Shots, MLB, and Wipeout. All I've been buying is Vita games in hopes it will count to keep the little guy going. I still find myself playing a level of something every night before I go to bed, I love it! Looking forward to playing these three!!

Went to checkout and won't let me proceed, it means Resistance is OOS because I tried to add the games to cart again and it was gone.

[quote name='NewYorkHitta']Any chance of getting this price matched?[/QUOTE]
You can't price match something that are online only, sold out, and considered a bundle.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Awesome sig. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I thought it was using kinect when I first saw it, lol. Didn't know Conan started doing video game reviews, pretty humorous.

I could not get my self to bite on that Gravity Rush game. Sony/Vita needs to hurry and add more newer/classic games.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I thought it was using kinect when I first saw it, lol. Didn't know Conan started doing video game reviews, pretty humorous.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

LOL... does Kevgret come around CAG anymore? He obviously still lurks as he ripped this deal and posted on SD but I haven't seen him on here since he had his balls clipped by the mods

[quote name='DtotheP']I want to be mad at SD for gravity rush being oos, but I found some good deals while browsing SD just now :I[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I didn't post it over there, SlickFlippers

[quote name='DtotheP']I want to be mad at CAG for gravity rush being oos, but I found some good deals while browsing SD just now :I[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

uncharted and gravity rush are no-brainers, but what should i choose for #3?

anyone know which one has the highest trade in value?

[quote name='doc_j88']Your too late all are sold out[/QUOTE]

damn. i didn't know you wouldn't be able to get these in-store. i hate online only. it's one of the worst models imaginable for trying to increase sales. if they had this available in stores, people going in to grab these games might see other things and make multiple purchases. online, people will just get the games and f'ck everything else.

Bullshit. I saw this thread the minute op posted it.

I figured Id just go in store and pick up my games only to find out its online only and everything is sold out

It's online only correct? Any luck with pm's?

I just played the Gravity Rush demo a couple days ago and really wanted it so looking for a way to find one for cheap. Now I see this thread and it's already sold out in a few hours. :(

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']damn. i didn't know you wouldn't be able to get these in-store. i hate online only. it's one of the worst models imaginable for trying to increase sales. if they had this available in stores, people going in to grab these games might see other things and make multiple purchases. online, people will just get the games and f'ck everything else.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I also can't stand that Walmart won't pricematch their own website. Wouldn't it make more sense to allow the pricematch and get the sale, rather than turn people away?

[quote name='riotheart']Buy 2 get 1 free totals out to $40 for 3 and free in store pickup. Games include

Uncharted Golden Abyss (OOS)
Gravity Rush (OOS)
Resistance Burning Skies (OOS)
Unit 13 (OOS)
MLB The Show
Modnation Racers
Hot Shots Golf
Reality Fighters
Wipeout
Little Deviants

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21693223?povid=cat1091824-env437106-module470110-lLink2[/QUOTE]

13.33 each before tax
Uncharted Golden Abyss (OOS) yes worth it
Gravity Rush (OOS) I guess worth it
Resistance Burning Skies (OOS) HELL NO
Unit 13 (OOS) Okay
MLB The Show yes worth it
Modnation Racers HELL NO
Hot Shots Golf Yes
Reality Fighters HELL NO
Wipeout MAYBE
Little Deviants HELL NO

so only around 4 was even worth the cash

Every time I don't check CAG I miss out. 2 of 3 I want sold out. Hopefully someone can confirm a price match before I can get away. I know Fry's matches online retailers, but I have nearly $60 in Best Buy credit.

Tried price matching at BB after trading in some games, almost had it. The rep at the games section told me that they will price match it. Picked Gravity Rush and Uncharted(2), when I came back he said he was needed somewhere and just go to the front to checkout. I showed the rep at front the ad online and she stared at it for a good 5 minutes. She thought that the deal was buy 2 get 1 free, (39.99 + 39.99 + free game) and won't believe me that it's a bundle. She said it was way too low to be true. I'll try again later and bring a screenshot of the bundle in my cart, with the total price and all and see what they'll say.

[quote name='paulluat08']Tried price matching at BB after trading in some games, almost had it. The rep at the games section told me that they will price match it. Picked Gravity Rush and Uncharted(2), when I came back he said he was needed somewhere and just go to the front to checkout. I showed the rep at front the ad online and she stared at it for a good 5 minutes. She thought that the deal was buy 2 get 1 free, (39.99 + 39.99 + free game) and won't believe me that it's a bundle. She said it was way too low to be true. I'll try again later and bring a screenshot of the bundle in my cart, with the total price and all and see what they'll say.[/QUOTE]
Oh sh*t I thought it was 40 40 Free. I skipped it when I had a chance to get the three I wanted.
3 for 40 is crazy amazing.

I had my Uncharted and 2 Gravity Rush in my cart earlier, but hesitated and missed out on it. :(

Went to price match at BB, as well, and almost had it too. The guy went and checked it out on the computer, said it seemed legit (also convinced him that Uncharted and Gravity Rush were both included in the deal but had gone OOS), rang me up at $80 (a legitimate buy 2 get 1 free) though. I told him I didn't want to be a nuisance, but the bundle was only $40. He went back to the computer to check it out and said "oh wait it's an online only thing", which to be honest this guy wasn't smart enough to figure out, so I was ready to persuade him that it wasn't, but he went off to ok it with the manager. I got rejected not on the grounds that it was online, though, but instead because they'd be "basically giving away two games for free." Argh. :/

If only BB and Amazon had this so EVERYONE could use ALL their saved up credit from the last 10 years they never spend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='shadowrage']Oh sh*t I thought it was 40 40 Free. I skipped it when I had a chance to get the three I wanted.
3 for 40 is crazy amazing.[/QUOTE]

I actually knew, I had 3 games in my cart (uncharted 2x, gravity rush) but decided not to pull the trigger. Regrets, REGRETS, REGRETS I tell you.

Disappointed I missed out on the games I wanted, but just got LBP today so not a huge deal I suppose.

[quote name='paulluat08']I'll try again later and bring a screenshot of the bundle in my cart, with the total price and all and see what they'll say.[/QUOTE]

Actually, you know what, I'm going to try again tomorrow as well. Hopefully one of the more easygoing guys is working the gaming department tomorrow. I've come to recognize them all over the past few months. :p

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Actually, you know what, I'm going to try again tomorrow as well. Hopefully one of the more easygoing guys is working the gaming department tomorrow. I've come to recognize them all over the past few months. :p[/QUOTE]

Lol, good luck to both of us I guess! Let us know how it goes.

[quote name='paulluat08']Lol, good luck to both of us I guess! Let us know how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Say, if you have a screenshot of Uncharted and GR in your cart, would you mind PMing me it? It might go a long way :bouncy:

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Say, if you have a screenshot of Uncharted and GR in your cart, would you mind PMing me it? It might go a long way :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm using a screenshot of random games... Because when I looked at my cart it said "remove uncharted and gravity rush..blah blah.. OOS." It didn't occur to me until later that I should've taken a screenshot regardless :\

[quote name='paulluat08']Actually, I'm using a screenshot of random games... Because when I looked at my cart it said "remove uncharted and gravity rush..blah blah.. OOS." It didn't occur to me until later that I should've taken a screenshot regardless :\[/QUOTE]

Aw balls. :/ Yeah it didn't occur to me either :drool:

Can someone who bought Uncharted and Gravity Rush please post your receipt here so I can show it to BB when I try PMing manana, it will be greatly appreciated!

I already got Uncharted for $20 and Gravity rush for $30 both new so I don't feel too bad :(

I wish Rayman was on the list.

bread's done
Back