3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

I really wanted Resistance and Gravity rush. Basically I'd be paying the $40 for Gravity rush and 2 games I have already or dont want. Walmart, you tease me!

[quote name='jkam']Was thinking of doing another order to get MLB but I think I'll just wait until it's like $3 once the next one releases.[/QUOTE]

highly doubtful game will ever fall under 10

and your going to have to wait till next spring for the next one

Just got my text message but i wait till tomorrow to go get them ...

Gravity Rush has never shown in stock for me....I did manage to get MLB12 and Uncharted, though.

I kept refreshing on GR but never came back in stock or appeared on the B2G1 page so I gave up and went for MLB and 2x Uncharted. I'll just trade Uncharted for GR at best buy or something.

I missed Gravity Rush again?!?! T_T All I see now is Uncharted. This always happens....ugh. I can't believe Gravity Rush is more popular than Uncharted in this bundle...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ithebigc']I missed Gravity Rush again?!?! T_T All I see now is Uncharted This always happens....ugh. I can't believe Gravity Rush is more popular than Uncharted in this bundle...[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='ithebigc']I missed Gravity Rush again?!?! T_T All I see now is Uncharted This always happens....ugh. I can't believe Gravity Rush is more popular than Uncharted in this bundle...[/QUOTE]

Blame the slickdeals guys, GR has the highest resale value and they have been all over this from day 1

Got my 2 copies of GR and 1 Uncharted in today. Not sure if I want to keep them or try to return for a gift card back to walmart.

Got my gravity rush, uncharted, and unit 13 in the mail a couple of days ago and I could not be more happy with these games. Uncharted alone is worth 40 bucks. Gravity rush is different but I still like it. Unit 13 is ok but it isn't anything special.

[quote name='yokofox33']Had GR in my cart, hit submit, and it was OOS again. FML[/QUOTE]
Sorry man. GR is pretty amazing too!

Has anyone that put in an order around thursday get an email or delivery confirmation? My package shipped out of california on friday and is still showing "in transit".

anyone who did an instore PICKUP

did you run into this problem

TOTAL on the recept shows 42.00 + tax instead of 40

each game is ringing up 14 each they said take it or leave it

took them dumped 4 games for 84 at best buy

*what sucks is best buy says you no longer get the 10% more on games*

ended up with 2 games for free :)

i ordered mine on thursday and got them today

Managed to snag Gravity Rush, Uncharted, and Hotshots when they came back in stock there for a very short moment, which makes me really happy because those are the games I really wanted. Don't even have a Vita yet since I'm getting the AC bundle next month, and now I've got 3 games for it. :bouncy:

[quote name='leichstein']Has anyone that put in an order around thursday get an email or delivery confirmation? My package shipped out of california on friday and is still showing "in transit".[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on Friday and it was like that for a while. Hadn't updated since the 22nd until finally they arrived a state away from me about an hour ago. I guess I'll be getting them tomorrow.

I dont see how walmart is getting away with this it says

3 for 40 online

but when you pick up the order they charge you 14 each for them

3 for 42

just looked and they just billed me the extra 2 bucks each when i picked them up

[quote name='slidecage']I dont see how walmart is getting away with this it says

3 for 40 online

3 for 42

just looked and they just billed me the extra 2 bucks each when i picked them up[/QUOTE]

tax?

[quote name='slidecage']I dont see how walmart is getting away with this it says

3 for 40 online

3 for 42

just looked and they just billed me the extra 2 bucks each when i picked them up[/QUOTE]

I didn't have that issue. My receipt showed Gravity Rush for $14, Resistance for $14, and Uncharted for $12.

fuck IT!!

Bought 2 Uncharted (gonna flip one on ebay or trade into BB) and picked up MLB the show.

If the other games i want come back in stock, i'll cancel this order and re-order.

[quote name='slidecage']nope after tax was 45

they show 14.00 each for each game[/QUOTE]

This may have been a very unfortunate fluke. My order shows two of them at $14, and the last one at $12. You would probably have the most luck getting that refunded by contacting their online support. Based on past experiences, the stores and the online part of Walmart are two separate entities.

As a side note, they do easily allow you to return part of the order if they arrived at the store separately. My first order got messed up with 2x Hot Shots Golf, and they had no problem letting me return that part while still keeping the other game since it came in a day later. That may be helpful to anyone who took a filler game and didn't want to take the effort to resell it.

I just got a used Vita online...what are the chances that Gravity Rush comes back in stock while Uncharted is still in stock? I'm guessing not very good.

Picked my games up earlier. Gonna marathon my way through Uncharted before I trade it in to BB or trade it to someone here for something.

[quote name='Nazgul11']I just got a used Vita online...what are the chances that Gravity Rush comes back in stock while Uncharted is still in stock? I'm guessing not very good.[/QUOTE]

hold strong and keep checking they keep popping up

[quote name='barrit']I didn't have that issue. My receipt showed Gravity Rush for $14, Resistance for $14, and Uncharted for $12.[/QUOTE]

I got 14, 14, 12 as well.

[quote name='TheBomb69']I got 14, 14, 12 as well.[/QUOTE]

my online recept shows 14,14,12 but the thing you sign when you pick up says

[quote name='aznhero913']fuck IT!!

Bought 2 Uncharted (gonna flip one on ebay or trade into BB) and picked up MLB the show.

If the other games i want come back in stock, i'll cancel this order and re-order.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Tired of waiting and oos issues. Got 2 Uncharted and MLB. Will unload 1 Uncharted.

[quote name='slidecage']would not mind grabbing

Resistance Burning Skies

Unit 13
Wipeout

in a bundle but doubt you would ever see them at the same time[/QUOTE]

I have yet to see either GR or Unit 13 pop up on this deal. :/

I already have Unit 13 tho, and tbh, it is an ok game. Not the best. 3 out of 5 if you ask me.

I just got a vita, and have no games. So I was hoping for UC and GR, but I did order Tales of innocence R. Only reason why I bought a vita was because it was region free otherwise there aren't many games for it.

Resistance, Gravity Rush, and Uncharted are all in stock. Just grabbed a copy of each! So glad i checked the site before heading to bed.

bread's done
Back