30% Off Everything - Enter Konami Code for Discount

jjgames

CAGiversary!
JJGames.com is doing a "Konami Code Sale" where everything is 30% off if you enter the Konami Code on the website. The sale ends April 25th.

For anyone who doesn't know the code (I'm not sure what you are doing on CAG) it is:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Enter that on your keyboard

[quote name='a wolf at fullmoon']Any idea how to do this on a Mac?[/QUOTE]

Does your mac use a different keyboard than any other computer? It should still have arrows, A, B and an enter button. :)

[quote name='Vegan']I'm really impressed with this site. The prices on retro stuff totally beat out my local videogame warehouse, and I really like how you can filter by condition and completeness. Love how each and every duplicate item gets its own description so you know what you're getting. If this order goes smoothly, I'll definitely be back.

(this post was not paid for by jjgames or anyone, this promotion is valid in 49 states, SORRY TENNESSEE)[/QUOTE]

WHat !! TN isnt eligible ? is that is tru WTF not ??

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']WHat !! TN isnt eligible ? is that is tru WTF not ??[/QUOTE]

I think you missed the joke.

If this only lasted till May 12.. :(
I got everything I wanted, for the price I wanted..but don't have any money to spend till that day. :(

So I might give in and order a few PS1 games. I'm wary of their definition of "good". Has anybody ordered games listed as "good", how were they in general? Pictures? I know the prices are good but I'm not one to piss money on messed up used items.

[quote name='jeffx']So I might give in and order a few PS1 games. I'm wary of their definition of "good". Has anybody ordered games listed as "good", how were they in general? Pictures? I know the prices are good but I'm not one to piss money on messed up used items.[/QUOTE]

Good has been pretty great actually with the exception of one item (read my previous posts).

Also someone mentioned that they received a wii that looked like new except for one thing. If I remember correctly every wii at that point was in "good" condition. That's what really helped me jump onto a wii from them when one came in stock today.

I just recently purchased a Genesis from eBay and now I'm looking to find some old games. This site and code was perfect timing!

I would've purchased the system from this site had I saw this thread a few days ago.

I received my cobalt DS lite and game today. The DS looked BRAND NEW! No scratches on it anywhere (exterior or touch screen). I charged it up and it worked beautifully. The 360 game I ordered was complete and in A+ condition too. The system was shipped very securely too with plenty of padding. Thank you for the awesome deal JJGames! I will most certainly be ordering from you again.

I received my Elite in the mail yesterday (the site said I would receive it by Monday), so I was pleasantly surprised.

Unfortunately, the only eye sore is the controller that came with the system - it is a white controller (not really the problem), that is very dirty, has several scuff marks, and the analog sticks are pretty much loose and worn down.

System works great and looked in immaculate condition though.

Other than the controller, I'm completely satisfied and would purchase from the site again.

Yesterday the used Wii that I purchased earlier in the week came in. Aside from some black smudges on the Wiimote and the Wii, everything else seems fine.

The package contained the Wii and its stand, 1 Wiimote, the AV and power cables, the sensor bar, and a copy of the Wii Sports game. I am disappointed that the the package did not come with a Wii Nunchuck though.

Given the great price though, I would buy from this place again.

Wow, holy crap, I should have jumped on this sooner; everything I would have wanted is gone. :/
Oh well, I'll check back tomorrow and maybe get something, or I'll just have to man up and realize I need to jump on these deals faster.
*psssst restock the wiis come-on you know you want to :p*

I'm glad everyone has had good service and products so far from JJGames for the most part. If there are any issues, no matter how small just PM me or send us an email. I will work to fix them right away.

[quote name='jjgames'] Someone has to think of the children.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bobf@bash']Oh gimme a break, I've spent *hours* today thinking of the children, my wrist is too sore to do it any longer.[/QUOTE] :lol:

I will definitely have to look through what's for sale in more detail later. Some of the DS and PS2 games' prices are great, and it's nice to have somewhere that sells older games, too.

[quote name='ubik35']Yesterday the used Wii that I purchased earlier in the week came in. Aside from some black smudges on the Wiimote and the Wii, everything else seems fine.

The package contained the Wii and its stand, 1 Wiimote, the AV and power cables, the sensor bar, and a copy of the Wii Sports game. I am disappointed that the the package did not come with a Wii Nunchuck though.

Given the great price though, I would buy from this place again.[/QUOTE]

The description states that only a wii mote comes with the system, but mine actually had a nunchuck with it as well. If what you say is true, I wonder what percentage have the nunchuck and what percentage don't?

Ugh. Hoping to jump on the deal once the Xbox 360 Elites are back in stock.
Should've checked this thread a lot earlier >_

My Xbox 360 Elite came in yesterday at noon but I didn't check it out until now. It didn't come with a mic which was disappointing. The B button on the controller gets stuck. Besides that, everything else came in great condition. The hard drive still had like 60 gigs of junk (trials and demos) on it except for Crash of the Titans (full game) installed.

The most annoying issue was that the Xbox wasn't put in a plastic bag. The foam peanuts were all over it and some tiny pieces were stuck all over the place.

I still give this website an A. It wasn't supposed to arrive until Monday and for the $148 immediately shipped price tag I really can't complain.. I can't believe I was doubting it.

Edit: Oh, and it didn't come with an Ethernet Cable. Have to buy one tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Envel']The most annoying issue was that the Xbox wasn't put in a plastic bag. The foam peanuts were all over it and some tiny pieces were stuck all over the place.[/QUOTE]

Great idea about the plastic bag. I honestly had never thought of that but it would make it much easier to unpack. We will start doing that ASAP on all system orders.

[quote name='stewe']The description states that only a wii mote comes with the system, but mine actually had a nunchuck with it as well. If what you say is true, I wonder what percentage have the nunchuck and what percentage don't?[/QUOTE]

Every Wii should include a nunchuck. I will be sure to update the description when I get into the office on Monday to correct that problem.

It just occured to me that I haven't tried Live, and the console could potentially be a banned one. I'm hoping it is not but I won't be able to find out until tomorrow.

I'm really happy with the site so far. Got my DS yesterday and it was literally like new. Shipping was really fast too - came 2 days after my order.

Looking forward to this site for my next purchase. :D

Got my DS, the site said it was suppose to come on Monday but it came yesterday which is awesome. Plus the DS was in perfect condition. Awesome deal.

[quote name='Envel']It just occured to me that I haven't tried Live, and the console could potentially be a banned one. I'm hoping it is not but I won't be able to find out until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Why wait until tomorrow? I've got a 48 hour Live trial if you need it. I can't use it or need it anyway...

Got my used stuff on Saturday. Nice stuff -- the games I ordered were in great shape. Successful promotion, I'd say, and I'll probably check in on the site from time to time moving forward.

Not going to purchase anything, but that was probably the coolest and most unique use of a coupon I've ever seen online.

That was unfortunate. Is there any way I can cancel my order? In my cart and at checkout my purchase of a 20gb Premium Xbox 360 was 112.99.
My paypal account says I was charged 154.99.
A little disappointed.

[quote name='jjgames']Great idea about the plastic bag. I honestly had never thought of that but it would make it much easier to unpack. We will start doing that ASAP on all system orders.

Every Wii should include a nunchuck. I will be sure to update the description when I get into the office on Monday to correct that problem.[/QUOTE]

great to hear. i got a wii from you guys but had to use a toothpick and poke out styrofoam that got stuck in the disc slot and fan area. also pleasantly suprised to see a nunchuck in the package. overall great site and ill probably buy from you guys again!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iRent']Why wait until tomorrow? I've got a 48 hour Live trial if you need it. I can't use it or need it anyway...[/QUOTE]Thanks but it's not that. It belongs to my girlfriend and I won't be over to set up Live until tomorrow.

Got my DSL on Friday. It looks like the hinge was broken and some epoxy were used to fix the crack. Opens and closes fine but screen wont stay 90 deg to each other, only closed or open all the way. Works great so I cant complain for $45.

How often do you run promos on the site? I know you can't really answer that but if you could say a few times a year or something would be helpful. I wasn't able to order this time but this site does sound like quality based on the feedback here. Will add to favorites.

Unfortunately I was a bit too late to take advantage of the code.

On a somewhat related note, enter the konami code on Marvel.com and hit enter.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']On a somewhat related note, enter the konami code on Marvel.com and hit enter.[/QUOTE]
That was some scary shizzle until I realized what it was lol

got my items on friday - bit on a "good" condition bioshock and "like new" condition ninja gaiden 2. items were in excellent condition and were not platinum hits titles (thank goodness). even the foil packaging of each item was in good condition. awesome site and awesome promo. thanks for the post op! :applause:

[quote name='J7.']How often do you run promos on the site? I know you can't really answer that but if you could say a few times a year or something would be helpful. I wasn't able to order this time but this site does sound like quality based on the feedback here. Will add to favorites.[/QUOTE]

We do sales and coupons, etc every now and then but we don't have any planned right now. Like most sites, if we have too much of something we will make a sale to try to get rid of it but in terms of site wide stuff it might be a while until we do another one like that.

Awww I thought I was going to be able to use the code today.
Was gonna snaggle me a N64 and some games.
Oh well maybe next time.
Great site though keep up the good work.

Omg I love this website!! I ordered Borderlands and Fallout 3 all for 40 bucks. It arrived today and the games look practically brand new and to my surprise I got Fallout 3 GOTY edition

Got all my games today tested them all and they all work great. I can't wait till I have time to sit down and play Little Nemo: Dream Master, I haven't played that in years.

Picked up Starfox and Link to the Past. Sadly Link to the past doesn't work at all; It sounds like something is loose inside the cartridge.

The two SNES controllers I got seem to be ok though.

bread's done
Back