33% everything at wherehouse.com

racthamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Thanx to Jim from dvdtalk

wherehouse.com has the code 33% off everything, new game, used game, preorder.. pretty good deal if you ask me.. too bad they don't seem to carrry Hardware otherwise.. i'd grab a DS :)

anyway the code is

ISC409OF

how long did it take you guys to receive your stuff? I wish I had a tracking number, and munch is right it still works hopefully it will still be working next payday :)

[quote name='grae60']how long did it take you guys to receive your stuff? I wish I had a tracking number, and munch is right it still works hopefully it will still be working next payday :)[/QUOTE]

Once it ships, shouldn't take more than 2-3 days since they ship via first class.

[quote name='grendel19']Once it ships, shouldn't take more than 2-3 days since they ship via first class.[/QUOTE]

Mine was shipped media mail. Took about 8 days since shipping.

Shipping depends on how many items they ship. They shipped 5 dvds through Fedex I think and I got them 2 days later. The next day the sent 1 through media mail and I got it about 6 days later.

[quote name='superhugebutt']It's only good on used stuff now. The new stuff discount ended sometime earlier in the month. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh, heh. NVM!

[quote name='ihavenolife123']indiana jones trilogy 23 bux
woot[/QUOTE]I've been mulling over that one for a while now. I keep fearing that they will make another movie thus rendering the box obsolete. I can't wait forever though.

Same thing with the Rocky box.

True. But I am anal about box sets and stuff. Despite having many problems with the prequels and loving the originals a million times better, I'm still gonna wait for the inevitable Six-Film Star Wars box set. In the meantime my family owns the regular Box Set so I still have easy access to the classics, despite not personally owning them yet.

Meanwhile, the code still works after 12:30 PM eastern:

Ra ~ Duality
Used CD $2.66 In Progress
WWF: Hardcore
Used DVD $5.33 In Progress
Neverending Story
Used DVD $3.99 In Progress
Tait ~ Lose This Life
Used CD $3.33 In Progress
Vampire Hunter D
Used DVD $9.99 In Progress
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust [Widescreen]

Purchase Total:
promotion: "33% off your online order of any used music, movies & games!"
(already applied to each bought item) $35.29
Shipping & Handling: Standard $4.25
Sales Tax (NY 8.63%): $3.41

Order Total: $42.95

Wheeeeee! Watch, they're probably gonna do mega special edition boxes for Vampire Hunter D now. The state of the market is ridiculous, I'm paranoid every time I buy something!

[quote name='BustaUppa']True. But I am anal about box sets and stuff. Despite having many problems with the prequels and loving the originals a million times better, I'm still gonna wait for the inevitable Six-Film Star Wars box set. In the meantime my family owns the regular Box Set so I still have easy access to the classics, despite not personally owning them yet.

Meanwhile, the code still works after 12:30 PM eastern:

Ra ~ Duality
Used CD $2.66 In Progress
WWF: Hardcore
Neverending Story
Tait ~ Lose This Life
Used CD $3.33 In Progress
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust [Widescreen]

Purchase Total:
promotion: "33% off your online order of any used music, movies & games!"
(already applied to each bought item) $35.29
Shipping & Handling: Standard $4.25
Sales Tax (NY 8.63%): $3.41

Order Total: $42.95

Wheeeeee! Watch, they're probably gonna do mega special edition boxes for Vampire Hunter D now. The state of the market is ridiculous, I'm paranoid every time I buy something![/QUOTE]

I have never bought any dvds before this sale, and I went all out and castrated my wallet (just shy of 500) which isjust one pay check from my summer job...might be alot to others...

But i kinda figure whats the point of all the extra content? just buy the movie and get it over with, indiana jones just deserves that pack, like starwars.. My purchase included the matrix without the disasterous sequals, as well as the godfather, without the acclaimed sequels...and now you made me think of buying rocky..my wallet will hate you

[quote name='DT778']Shipping depends on how many items they ship. They shipped 5 dvds through Fedex I think and I got them 2 days later. The next day the sent 1 through media mail and I got it about 6 days later.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I guess its random then. Your big 5 disc order was sent via 2 day fedex but your 1 disc order was media? The order that I got consisted of 11 movies and was sent fedex saver, which I guess is their equivalent media mail. On the package it says ship date 9/27 and says deliver by oct 3. I have another one that was just shipped today and its only 6 movies, so I guess i'll see how long it takes this time.

Just a reminder:

When this deal ends, you can still get some good DVDs and CDs at a good price with free shipping code: SHIP12TP. If you are looking to order one cheap thing, that's like, $5.99, this code will give you free shipping, and you'd only have to pay the sales tax, which wouldn't be much.

Shit... had to place an order one more time, seeing as how I wanted to finish my Family Guy and Aqua Teen collections... these prices are amazing, and the quality of the first sets I received were excellent.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Vol. 3 [2 Discs]

Family Guy, Vol. 2: Season 3 [3 Discs]
Used DVD $20.66 In Progress

Scrubs: The Complete First Season [3 Discs]
Used DVD $19.99 In Progress

If only South Park Season 5 and The Office Season 1 would come in stock used...

against my better judgement I put in a third order.

Home Movies: Season One [3 Discs]
Used DVD - Price: $11.33

Used DVD - Price: $9.99

Total Bought: $21.32
Credit Applied: ($0.00)
Shipping and Handling: $3.95
Sales Tax (TX 6.75%): $1.71
Total: $26.98

I'm worried at least one will be cancelled due to wherehouse's shitty inventory system, but the risk is probably worth it.

[quote name='sanjuro']against my better judgement I put in a third order.

Home Movies: Season One [3 Discs]
Used DVD - Price: $11.33

Used DVD - Price: $9.99

Total Bought: $21.32
Shipping and Handling: $3.95
Sales Tax (TX 6.75%): $1.71
Total: $26.98

I'm worried at least one will be cancelled due to wherehouse's shitty inventory system, but the risk is probably worth it.[/QUOTE]

So, YOU took my Aquat teen volume 3 Damn you! haha

Put in one last order. And then realized they had a Criterion DVD in I wanted, and I found an anime box set, so I did one more order after that.

Rashomon
Used DVD $14.66 In Progress
Stephen King's The Langoliers
Puppet Masters
Used DVD $1.99 In Progress
Hazard: The Magnificent World DVD Box Set [3 Discs
Used DVD $42.00 In Progress

Arjuna, Vol. 1: Rebirth [Widescreen]
Arjuna, Vol. 2: Journey [Widescreen]
Used DVD $6.66 In Progress
Arjuna, Vol. 4: Understanding
Used DVD $6.66 In Progress
Witch Hunter Robin, Vol. 5: Determination
Used DVD $5.99 In Progress
Argentosoma, Vol. 1: Another Reality [Limited Edit

Just got this:

Items Bought:

Seven Samurai (Criterion Collection)
Used DVD - Price: $14.66

Total Bought: $14.66
Shipping and Handling: $2.95
Sales Tax (MS 7.00%): $1.23
Total: $18.84

so, this is obviously still going on. i've order 3 dvds now and have gottn really good prices. thanks OP.

[quote name='sanjuro']I wonder how long it'll last, at the very least I hope they run this again in a couple of months like DDD does.[/QUOTE] Hopefully if they do it will apply to new items like this did for awhile. I wish it was still usable on new items. I want Atelier Iris...

I just got screwed...received this notice yesterday...

I'm sorry to say that the games you ordered were listed as being
available when they weren't. We apologize for the error.

To ensure that you were not charged for something we could not deliver,
our system cancelled them from your order #XXXXXX. Since this order
never shipped, you were not charged for it.

Our stock is constantly shifting, and this item might become available
again in the near future. I invite you to check back with us.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

So much for SSX 3, Burnout 3 and Xmen legends (all used) for 30 bones..

has anyone who ordered stuff this weekend had their stuff ship yet? my stuff is still processing, which is kinda odd considering I ordered stuff the past two weekends and everything shipped on the monday after.

[quote name='grae60']I made some orders last weekend and haven't got them yet, hopefully I don't get that email.[/QUOTE]

Yea my last order was weird over half the order was cancelled, I got charged about 70% less for shipping than previous orders, but my items took two days longer to get to me.. whatever.. I still loved this deal.

[quote name='grae60']I made some orders last weekend and haven't got them yet, hopefully I don't get that email.[/QUOTE]

Same here, it said my order shipped the same day I ordered (oct. 7) but I still haven't gotten anything. I recieved my first order in 3 days.

for what it's worth, I placed my order on saturday and it now shows it as complete and shipped, so I should get it on thursday if they sent it fedex like my other orders.

Sweet, everything in my order shipped!!

9.99 for Aqua Teen Season 3 is deal of the year almost, espically since MSRP is 24.99 :D

bread's done
Back