33% everything at wherehouse.com

racthamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Thanx to Jim from dvdtalk

wherehouse.com has the code 33% off everything, new game, used game, preorder.. pretty good deal if you ask me.. too bad they don't seem to carrry Hardware otherwise.. i'd grab a DS :)

anyway the code is

ISC409OF

[quote name='atomsk']I tried to apply this to a new game, but it wouldn't give. Seems it only works on used ones now.[/QUOTE]

Oh no!

[quote name='Roufuss']Sweet, everything in my order shipped!!

9.99 for Aqua Teen Season 3 is deal of the year almost, espically since MSRP is 24.99 :D[/QUOTE]

except athf lost its magic at one point in the series

[quote name='BustaUppa']ummmmm 8AM Eastern Time and every used item in the store is $999.98 right now!! :?[/QUOTE]

i just checked my wishlist...that's too fucking funny...i was told by them that the sale was supposed to end on the 13th...i guess they couldn't figure out how to turn the code off, so they resorted to this :lol:

Have any of you guys tried returning something ??? I was going to return a new indigo prophecy to them, they said NO!!! only if it was a shipping error or and damaged item. Is that standard????

[quote name='Cmoore58']Have any of you guys tried returning something ??? I was going to return a new indigo prophecy to them, they said NO!!! only if it was a shipping error or and damaged item. Is that standard????[/QUOTE]

well if you got it for 33% off, i'm sure you could make that back through ebay plus maybe some more

[quote name='Cmoore58']Have any of you guys tried returning something ??? I was going to return a new indigo prophecy to them, they said NO!!! only if it was a shipping error or and damaged item. Is that standard????[/QUOTE]

How do I return an item?

Wherehouse.com will accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your shipment (including gifts). Unopened product can be returned for an exchange or a full refund and opened items can be returned, if defective or damaged, for the same item. Returning merchandise: Merchandise shipped from our California distribution center will have a pre-paid return label attached to the packing slip for your convenience. Should you ever need to return an item to our distribution center simply fill out the Returns Procedure card with the Title of the item, reason for return (please use a reason code) and instructions for Wherehouse.com (Replace or credit). Include the card with your returned merchandise and try to use the original packaging your order arrived in, if possible. Then, stick the pre-paid shipping label on the outside of the package and mail it to us.

I know thats what I thought also, but CS told me NO but you can sell it back to them! weird! I will get it taken care. Thanks guys

looks like a bunch of prices have been fixed now, but there's still a LOT showing up as $999.98... this is strange! My wish list is now a mixed bag of normal and bizarre prices.

[quote name='Dirt']Wes Craven's The People Under the Stairs Used DVD 5.99
Nightmare on Elm Street [Widescreen] Used DVD 3.99
Fright Night [Widescreen] Used DVD 6.99
Friday the 13th [Widescreen] Used DVD 5.99
Texas Chainsaw Massacre [1974] [Special Edition] [Widescreen] Used DVD 4.99
Secret of NIMH Used DVD 5.99
Thing [Widescreen] Used DVD 9.99
Unforgiven [Widescreen] Used DVD 7.99
Waterworld [Widescreen] Used DVD 4.99

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

These arrived in the mail yesterday. Perfect in every way, shape, and form.

[quote name='munch']The code still works. i hope this thing keeps on going![/QUOTE]

yeah but what happened to the game inventory its absolutely crap now

[quote name='edson13']yeah but what happened to the game inventory its absolutely crap now[/QUOTE]

the game inventory became terrible one to two days after this sale. i've been using this code for dvd's. i've received quite a few criterions for very cheap.

this is weird, I ordered two dvd sets over the weekend and my confirmation email said shipping was $3.95 but my invoice @ wherehouse.com said it was something like $2.85. sure enough, my debit card was refunded the $1+ difference so it seems like they're actually combining shipping costs now. maybe they switched over from fedex to a different carrier?

[quote name='sanjuro']this is weird, I ordered two dvd sets over the weekend and my confirmation email said shipping was $3.95 but my invoice @ wherehouse.com said it was something like $2.85. sure enough, my debit card was refunded the $1+ difference so it seems like they're actually combining shipping costs now. maybe they switched over from fedex to a different carrier?[/QUOTE]

my orders have been coming USPS media mail.

What's the longest anyone has had to wait for their order? Its been about 12 days (8 business days) since I ordered and I'm getting antsy cause my first order was here in a couple days.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What's the longest anyone has had to wait for their order? Its been about 12 days (8 business days) since I ordered and I'm getting antsy cause my first order was here in a couple days.[/QUOTE]

I had to wait a while. what gets me is that they don't send out a shipping confirmation e-mail. usually i notice the charge on my account and either that day or the next the dvd is there. weird and not very good.

[quote name='sanjuro']this is weird, I ordered two dvd sets over the weekend and my confirmation email said shipping was $3.95 but my invoice @ wherehouse.com said it was something like $2.85. sure enough, my debit card was refunded the $1+ difference so it seems like they're actually combining shipping costs now. maybe they switched over from fedex to a different carrier?[/QUOTE]

My last 3 orders have been like that as well. Apparently it's now $2.50 plus $0.35 for each additional item. Which is really great, alot cheaper. My first "cheap shipping" order came today after 5 business days by usps media mail.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']What's the longest anyone has had to wait for their order? Its been about 12 days (8 business days) since I ordered and I'm getting antsy cause my first order was here in a couple days.[/QUOTE]

9 days for my first order.

Also I've ordered from FYE and coconuts.com before and they don't take as long, plus give you a tracking number which would be nice, don't see why wherehouse.com doesn't since they're the same company.

[quote name='sanjuro']I'm tempted to pick up a couple of cds with the code now that shipping isn't as big of a killer.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, thats a good idea.

yea, the code doesnt work anymore, at least the one on the first page doesnt, my shipment was 66% right, they got the superman collection and amazing race right, got the snl best of dana carvey, opened it, and it was a BEST BUY COMING ATTRACTIONS cd, WTF, they refunded me, but how

[quote name='ajumbaje']yea, the code doesnt work anymore, at least the one on the first page doesnt, my shipment was 66% right, they got the superman collection and amazing race right, got the snl best of dana carvey, opened it, and it was a BEST BUY COMING ATTRACTIONS cd, WTF, they refunded me, but how[/QUOTE]

i just tried it . worked.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Code works, but shipping was 8.95 for 6 cds....[/QUOTE]

Go back to the website and check your order status. Your shipping might actually be cheaper. When I ordered on the confirmation page it goes by $2.95 plus $1.00 each additional, but on my order status page and on my credit card online billing it only charges $2.50 plus $0.35

is it the code on the first page, if so, it didnt work for me
i put advance wars ds in my cart, applied the code, didnt take off anything, so it came out to a total of 39.69 or something like that

[quote name='pinoy530']Go back to the website and check your order status. Your shipping might actually be cheaper. When I ordered on the confirmation page it goes by $2.95 plus $1.00 each additional, but on my order status page and on my credit card online billing it only charges $2.50 plus $0.35[/QUOTE]

Ah - well i didnt order because of the supposed shipping.

[quote name='ajumbaje']is it the code on the first page, if so, it didnt work for me
i put advance wars ds in my cart, applied the code, didnt take off anything, so it came out to a total of 39.69 or something like that[/QUOTE]

It only works on used items now

[quote name='chosen1s']That explains a lot for me. I tried to get Batman Begins this morning and it accepted the code, but gave me $0 off...[/QUOTE]

someone should update the main post to say used only.. it seems like every other day someone posts coupon not working, only to find out the are trying to buy a new item

[quote name='pinoy530']Go back to the website and check your order status. Your shipping might actually be cheaper. When I ordered on the confirmation page it goes by $2.95 plus $1.00 each additional, but on my order status page and on my credit card online billing it only charges $2.50 plus $0.35[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened to me. They quoted my like $12 for shipping on like 10 CDs or so and I went with it. I ended up getting charged about $8. Not bad considering my total cost for 10 CDs was under $60.

[quote name='CaptPete']I just used it. They seem to have gotten a new shipment of games in; the selection is reasonably ok again.[/QUOTE]

yup too bad the code really seems dead now... they must have held out for the end

bread's done
Back