$34,368 Raised! - CAG Fund for Child's Play 2013 Charity Raffle - ALL WINNERS POSTED!

Anyone else not see the widget on mobile?

Edit: I missed the note about it. Kicked in a 100.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im in again. I love being able to give back a little. I'll paypal my normal 20.00 and add

MOH warfighter sealed for the 360 to the donation list.

Also, How do we add the widget to our sigs?
Wait...we can donate? That's cool. I didn't know. I haven't been a part of this cause I never had money. New job means I can afford to give a little this year.

Will donate after xmas day as well as possibly getting some £50 Xbox Cash cards in with my wages to go along with the day 1 achievement .

This is one of the coolest contests before its over. There is normally a big list of donated prizes.
Yeah I know people always get excited each year for it. I'm going to take part this time. I'll probably donate my extra copy of GTA5. Just need to read the rules first.

Donated $10 now until I get paid from a buddy who was supposed to pay me the money he owes me today.  Will donate more after I get it,  probably another $50-100.

We can make $30K easy this year. I'll have to dig up my donation amount from last year and make sure I beat it again this year. I should be in for at least $50. I'll see if I can find something cool to donate too.

Winning Cheapy's collection would be an amazing addition to the collection. I will probably donate in a few days, but I think that adding Cheapy's collection to my catalog would be the coup de grace...

In-between moving and finding a job after losing mine recently .. but I'll still donate.

In for $10; more if I can gain employment soon.

I'll donate $10 now and more later once i get my check.  Thanks for the sweet prize Cheapy!

I'll be donating some money and games!

Not to sound greedy but how do you know who donates what? I'm using a different paypal email address

I'm so glad to see the Child's Play charity raffle has started :) It's awesome that the CAG community rallies around this cause!

I just donated a prize and money. We should all chip in to help out these kids!

In for $20 last night after we flew back from California on Christmas day. I'll look around for to see if I have any sealed PS3 games to donate, too.

Added a sealed copy of Twisted Metal :ps3:

I just threw in some cash. I'm going to look over my games this weekend to see what's still sealed, I know I've got at least one to contribute.

Just donated $50 since I actually have a job this time around :) 

Hope everyone can pitch in a little, and happy New Years in 5 days!

Just made my annual donation, this is my favorite way to give back to CAG for all it's done for me, saving $$ and a great community.

Chipped in my small amount of paypal, but I also had a extra copy of :wii: Kirby's Dream Collection I'm adding to the raffle list to one up myself from last year.

Thanks again CheapyD for organizing the charity drive and raffle!

I'll be donating some money and games!

Not to sound greedy but how do you know who donates what? I'm using a different paypal email address
If you win something, we will contact you via PayPal email address directly if your PayPal email doesn't match up to your CAG account email.

bread's done
Back