$34,368 Raised! - CAG Fund for Child's Play 2013 Charity Raffle - ALL WINNERS POSTED!

Congrats guys! This year we did it all ourselves, without a single mention from a major gaming site. 100% CAG community, baby!

Forget the CAG goal, let's keep at it!  I actually almost forgot to donate this year, don't be like me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never posted on the forum before, but I have listened to the CAGcast for about a year now, and donating for you guys makes me feel all warm inside. :D 

Only in for $25 this year unfortunately. I try to do $25-$50 a year and I'm on the low end. I might just find a way and donate another $25 so I can keep up with last year's donation.

I know that the target goal was lower this year, but the fact that it was reached within the original time frame with no other website cross promotion is impressive, good job everyone!

Didn't donate anywhere near as much as I usually did the last few years. I had already put my funds toward angel tree kids cause I thought the CAG Child's Play wasn't going to happen.

Alright I was able to donate this year. I am ashamed to say, this is the first time I have ever donated to this charity since I have been on CAG. 

Wish I could give more, especially since CAG saved me so much money over the years.  Let's do this everybody!

I'm not even doing this for the prizes, really. I think it's wonderful to be able to come together and do something awesome for a good cause. I might not be able to give much, but I'm glad what little I can give multiplied by number of CAGers out ther can really make a difference.

Good job everyone! I've finally got around to donating since I've had a financial rough start to the new year. But I'm glad to see that we exceeded our goals with another day left.

I bought myself GTA:SA on Steam today, so its only fair that I throw the $5 I saved from Amazon's EC coupons towards the raffle and Child's Play.

I threw in a last minute wad that was larger than my first. I don't CAG as much as I used to, but when I do, I CAG hard. Watching Mr. D throwing down his cards almost makes me want to play games like that. But, I mean, my friend from grade school tried to get me to play OG D&D, and I appreciated his enthusiasm and the whole Gygax thing, but I needed a computer to tell me what I could and could not do, not some dude behind a cardboard cover.

Donated nothing, but great job everyone. I just rescued a dog from the shelter. That's where all my donation money is going lol.

Just made my donation I almost forgot like a few others.

I don't post very often but I listen to the CAGcast every week for years and years. The amount of entertainment I have gotten from the cast makes donating the least that I can do to pay back the CAG community.

Thanks Cheapy, Wombat, and Shipwreck plus everyone else that makes this site so great.

Don't get enough time to interact with other CAG members on the forums or do trades, but this site has been my onestop for all video game deals!

Donated from my side  O:)

I'm so glad this thread got bumped back to the homepage today.  Otherwise, I would have forgotten about this and missed out on donating with my fellow CAGs.  Thanks for the opportunity, Cheapy!

Really tight on money these days, but found some money to donate before it ends! It's a good cause and I didn't wanna pass it up this year. Thanks Cheapy!

bread's done
Back