$34,368 Raised! - CAG Fund for Child's Play 2013 Charity Raffle - ALL WINNERS POSTED!

Its always nice to see people donate to a good cause, but I wonder why there's a bit of a dropoff every year. It seems to drop about 4k a year.

Good job everyone! $34,000 was a good amount to raise for charity. The only odd thing I see is that a Wii U wasn't included as a Grand Prize. But whatever. Everyone give yourself a pat on the back

I'm gonna hop on the band wagon and say start it early, too.  Not just for money, but CAG's will probably also donate more prizes from Christmas/black Friday deals.  More incentives for donating and more time. 

I wouldn't mind seeing this start December first and run to January 31st, with a goal of $50,000. I think people would donate more in early December, and probably be able to donate again near the end.

Platinum Sponsor status; congrats, everyone!

http://childsplaycharity.org/
That's pretty fucking awesome. Great list too. Have we considered making the logo background transparent? :p Here's a screencap for those who don't want to hunt the page down;

OBa2CkI.png

http://childsplaycharity.org/about

Last edited by a moderator:
I donate to this cause every year, and did so again this year. :) Never won anything, and don't expect to again this year. But congratulations, CAG! It makes me really proud to be a member of this community. :)

First time doing this, great cause¡, months of reading the posts and the deals¡ Planning to keep doing it.

Great Community of gamers.

Here are the big 3 winners:

:xb1: Xbox One (Day One) Console -> ryheeles
:ps4: PlayStation 4 Console -> slug 'n' yo nug
:360: :ps3: CheapyD's last gen game collection (pic) -> hockey0707

Rest of the winners will be posted next week.  Thanks and congratulations!

Here are the big 3 winners:
:xb1: Xbox One (Day One) Console -> ryheeles
:ps4: PlayStation 4 Console -> slug 'n' yo nug
:360: :ps3: CheapyD's last gen game collection (pic) -> hockey0707

Rest of the winners will be posted next week. Thanks and congratulations!
Thanks again for providing this great way to raise donations for Child's Play, Cheapy! It's cool to win, but it's even cooler to know my donation is making a difference somewhere out there.

Congrats to the Grand Prize winners!

Glad to see this community come together and raise so much money for such a great cause!

LOL I still can't believe I won Cheapy's collection.

Cheapy like I said if you want to keep Ghostbusters for Tai that's fine, I already have it :)

Thanks again and can't wait to donate again next year!

Feels great to be apart of the joined cause to help those in need. Pretty cool to see the CAG logo next to all of those other supporters XD

Amazon PC download winners are posted (and contacted via PM or email).  Rest of the winners will be up in a few hours.

Awesome! One question though: This is my first time participating in the raffle, so do I just PM the winners of my prizes for their shipping address?
Yup.

All winners have now been posted.

• Prize donors: Please feel free to contact your winners directly via PM. If there is an email address listed, I will contact them on your behalf.
  • Prize winners: Please feel free to contact the donors directly via PM.

Sweet! I'll contact my winners right now! Oh and hey, I actually won a prize too! :D/

Thanks for hosting the charity raffle, Cheapy! I'll definitely be participating every year now and will probably grab some larger prizes on Black Friday for next (well, technically this) year's raffle!

Thanks for the Fundraiser / Raffle yet again Cheapy! I definitely look forward to this every year.

My winners have been notified.

-J

I just notified my winner. Also, Cheapy forgot to update my prize donation here on the thread so my winner will be getting much more than just what I have donated here.

bread's done
Back