360 CAG clan? pdz, COD, madden etc.

I juist picked up PDZ last night. I will most likely fire it up this weekend. Feel free to send me a FR.

I would be happy to be on anyones friends list, feel free to send a request, but be warned I suck. If you dont believe me ask Mr. Answer.

and it would be great to fill up a PD0 room online one night with only CAGs

I went ahead and added a few of you guys (kelso, wombat, xecutioner). My gamertag is MTBackus if you are wondering who sent you the invite. Anyways, xecutioner - what happend to that game you were going to set up last night? not enough people?

I'm game, I've got PDZ, COD2, PGR3, NFS: MW, Kameo (because they're adding live co-op soon, or so i've heard) and hopefully Tony Hawk's American Wasteland within the next few days.

[quote name='Technique']Anyways, xecutioner - what happend to that game you were going to set up last night? not enough people?[/QUOTE]

Not enough people plus time slipped away. It seems like there is a huge interest now to play PDZ so tonight I will definitely make a room @ 10:30 central. I'll try to get a few more people added and I'll see you guys there tonight.

Feel free to send me a request.

I've got Perfect Dark Zero, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Kameo, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Tiger Woods, Quake 4, Gauntlet, SmashTV, and Robotron.

I'm sure I'll be buying many more games in the future as well.

morphinekissed

I only play PDZ but I just got COD2 yesterday and will start playing it tonight. I'm a very silent player on the microphone though, rarely talk.

[quote name='Wombat']I would be happy to be on anyones friends list, feel free to send a request, but be warned I suck. If you dont believe me ask Mr. Answer.

and it would be great to fill up a PD0 room online one night with only CAGs[/QUOTE]

I will agree but the level of improvement in one night was unbelievable. :)

After playing for a bit I was starting to think that Womat, cheapy, and myself instead of buying weapons in PDZ should be able to buy paper targets to place on one's head.

:D

I was playing some PDZ on live, i went to a quickmatch, and got put in a game with all of you guys. Now I don't know if I was immediatly booted from the game or if my internet craped out. Dissiponting, I would of liked to play with you guys.

Last night was a hoot, I love mines and grenades, maybe again tonight if anyones around, I'll do my best to be. And as you saw I am true to my word and I really do suck, :)

As witnessed last night, if you ever need a person to ask "Now what are we supposed to do?" every time a new game type starts, I'm your man.

Also, if you ever need someone to run out in the open and get shot so that you can get a better idea of where the enemies are, I'm your man.

[quote name='shipwreck']As witnessed last night, if you ever need a person to ask "Now what are we supposed to do?" every time a new game type starts, I'm your man.

Also, if you ever need someone to run out in the open and get shot so that you can get a better idea of where the enemies are, I'm your man.[/QUOTE]
lol as long as it helps the team. Last night was the first time I played xbox live and pdz live it was actually pretty sweeet, aside from one or two people which kind of reminded me of why I stopped playing counter strike: source online. Other then that it was fun and if there any games going on tonight then I'm definitly in for them.

If we can get enough people to commit to joining I'll start up a room again at pretty much the same time. I think I have everyone on my friends list now, so getting invites out should be no problem.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']If we can get enough people to commit to joining I'll start up a room again at pretty much the same time. I think I have everyone on my friends list now, so getting invites out should be no problem.[/QUOTE]

Ok, sounds good. I had to leave pretty early yesterday because I had to go out to dinner. I'm down for tonight. The desert level by far is my favorite level.

lol man.. I cant wait to play with you guys. Ive got 14 long days until my 360 comes in :(

Ive got pd0 and my tag is MillerTime2325 for future referance. Deffanetly have to join in on this.

I currently have DOA4, COD2, and PDZ as my LIVE games. Hopefully picking up one sport game tomarrow.

I'm up for DOA, PGR3, NHL2k6, Call of Duty 2 or Quake IV. Right now I'm not sure if I like PD0 very much (just seemed so damn slow) so don't wanna bother with that atm.

Gamertag is on your left.

My dsl provider replaced my modem and now it doesn't work with my wireless setup.. hope to be back online with to play you all in PDZ, Madden, Robotron, and just tonight Dead or Alive.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Anyone up for PDZ co-op? Maybe after the Rose Bowl tonight?[/QUOTE]

maybe unless the rose bowl goes as long as the orange bowl last night (although a triple OT game for the championship would be great!) I have my network back up and running so I have some live gaming to catch up on.

When are we gonna set up some DOA rooms? I'm thinking with the lag issues in that game we could at least get 4 in a room (then more depending on how the lag's goin). Tell me if you're up for some matches and I'll probably set up a Winner Stays match online tonight.

Note: I almost always play where both players choose random at the character selection screen, but you can still choose whoever you want.

What better place to ask about PD0. I have been getting disconnected from games even before I can enter them. I see the games but cant connect. Are there certain ports I should forward? I tried using the DMZ function on my router but that didnt help.

[quote name='BREVITY']What better place to ask about PD0. I have been getting disconnected from games even before I can enter them. I see the games but cant connect. Are there certain ports I should forward? I tried using the DMZ function on my router but that didnt help.[/QUOTE]

I had problems too. DMZ might have helped a bit, but I also opened up ports 88 and 3074 on my netgear WGT624 and it seemed to work better last night. What router are you using?

Sounds like you are Strict NAT like me. Feel free to add me to your friends list - that way we will at least be able to connect to each others games LOL.

Hey fellow CAG, I'm on if you like to set something up, just send me a friend reg.
i'm dieing to meet & play other CAG on 360 live, let's team up !!!

" FULLHAVOK "

later!

bread's done
Back