360 XBOX LIVE Gold Subscribers , post your Gamertag here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. I'd like to work through some coop Gears or R6 Vegas, also have Lost Planet and Marvel Alliance but haven't opened them yet.

[quote name='Machikunas']BravestBurrito

Add me as long as you're not an asshole. I really don't like assholes.[/quote]

So THAT'S YOU! I was wondering who that was that added me.

[quote name='iamthekiller']is there a way to prefix our gamertag with [CAG] without paying the 800 points?[/quote]You can do that in R6 Vegas,which would be awesome if we could organize some games together.

And my gamertag is Fox318

DiscoDuck8k

I just got my 13 months of Live today and I mostly play FEAR and R6 Vegas right now. Don't have much free time to play online though, cept Fri-Sun.

NationalHobos

I just made it and Im a noob to this online play.......its my free trial subscription but I plan on getting the year plan when I get GOW sometime this month...

Spybreaker: I love catan or any other live arcade game. I can't play Gears because I lag now, didn't lag when I first played it, but I like to play PDZ and Crackdown online or co-op.

Hmmm... Didn't know this thread existed. Well, I'm in now, XBL name is odibee (see, there it is on the left ;)).

I haven't tried a game online yet, but will sooner or later.

anyone who wants to bang out achievements on any game add me i will run anything. i am all about boosting to get points on some of these crappy games

everyone feel free to add me too. only have a couple of games so far:
GOW
Crackdown
Pinata

prefer co-op over multi GOW, unless your group very casual about the multi and doesn't mind a noob.

just got my 360 3 weeks ago :D

Just got my 360 a week ago, so I've only got a few games, but new friends are always welcome.

GT is nuttyturnip
I've got GoW, Viva Pinata, Worms and Catan so far.

if any one wants to do gears on insane from the start hit me up. i aslo play halo 3.
note for gear, it would have to be next week tuesday xbl is to the left

One suggestion...when you guys send friend requests, put CAG on the message so we know that you are a CAG. I've turned down quite a few requests because I don't know who people are.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']One suggestion...when you guys send friend requests, put CAG on the message so we know that you are a CAG. I've turned down quite a few requests because I don't know who people are.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I sent you a request, but I don't know of a way to send a custom friend request from the browser.

At any rate, I've added [CAG] to my slogan, since I suppose CAGs are the only people I randomly attempt to befriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back