3D Blu-Ray thread

AngellicLulu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I decided to put a list together of currently available and soon to be available 3D blu-rays and I will keep a current list of the exclusives. I am keeping it to US available. I am only focusing on those blu-rays that require a 3D television/blu-ray player.

Currently Available (Non-exclusives)
3D Aquarium
3D Magic Forest
3D Safari Africa
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Adventure Coral Reef Under the Sea of Egypt
The Adventures of Tintin
Alice in Wonderland
Amazing Nature
Amazing Ocean
The Amazing Spider-Man
Amazon In the Heart of Wild Nature
Arthur Christmas
The Avengers
Bait
Beauty and the Beast
Bolt
Brave
Captain America: The First Avenger
Cars
Cars 2
Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore
Cave of Forgotten Dreams
Chicken Little
A Christmas Carol
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Cirque Du Soleil - Worlds Away
Clash of the Titans
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Conan the Barbarian
Coraline
Creature From the Black Lagoon
Creature from the Black Lagoon (Classic Monsters Collection)
Croods
The Darkest Hour
Day of the Dead
Despicable Me
Despicable Me 2
Dial M for Murder
Dolphin Tale
Dredd
Drive Angry
Epic
Escape from Planet Earth
Fascination Coral Reef
Fascination Coral Reef Mysterious Worlds Underwater
The Final Destination
Final Destination 5
Finding Nemo
Flying Monsters (40 min. cut)
Flying Monsters (70 min. cut) (Best Buy Exclusive)
Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (HK - English subs)
Frankenweenie
Fright Night
G-Force
Galapagos Charles Darwin's Big Adventure
Gamer
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
Ghosts of the Abyss
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
Gnomeo and Juliet
The Great Gatsby
The Green Hornet
Green Lantern
Guardians of the Lost Code (Brijes)
Gulliver's Travels
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters with Digibook (Target exclusive)
Happy Feet Two
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Best Buy Exclusive)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Best Buy Exclusive)
A Haunting in Salem
History in 3D
History of the World in Two Hours
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Theatrical)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (extended edition)
Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
Hotel Transylvania
House of Wax
How to Train Your Dragon
Hugo
I, Robot
Ice Age: Continental Drift
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
IMAX: Arabia
IMAX: Born to Be Wild
IMAX: Cirque du Soleil: Journey of Man
IMAX: Deep Sea
IMAX: Dinosaurs Alive!
IMAX: Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia
IMAX: Dolphins and Whales
IMAX: Grand Canyon Adventure - River at Risk
IMAX: Hubble
IMAX: Legends of Flight
IMAX: Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs
IMAX: Ocean Wonderland
IMAX: Rescue
IMAX: Sea Rex: Journey to a Prehistoric World
IMAX: Sharks
IMAX: Space Station
IMAX: To the Arctic
IMAX: The Ultimate Wave - Tahiti
IMAX: Ultimate G's - Zac's Flying Dream
IMAX: Under the Sea
IMAX: Wild Ocean
Immortals
Iron Man 3
Jack the Giant Slayer
Jillian's Travels: Africa
John Carter
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
Jurassic Park
Katy Perry: Part of Me
Kenny Chesney: Summer in 3D
Khumba
Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda 2
The Last Airbender (Best Buy Exclusive)
Legend of the Guardians
Life of Pi
The Lion King
The Lion of Judah
The Little Mermaid
Little Rascals Best of Our Gang
The Lorax
Lord of the Dance
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Mars in 3D: Images from the Viking Mission
Mars Needs Moms
Meet the Robinsons
Megamind
Men in Black III
Monster House
A Monster in Paris
Monsters, Inc.
Monsters University
Monsters vs. Aliens
My Bloody Valentine
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Night of the Living Dead: Re-Animation
Nitro Circus: The Movie
The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Film
Open Season
Oz the Great and Powerful
ParaNorman
Peter Gabriel: New Blood - Live in London
Piano Pieces from Mozart, Elgar & Pezzone
Piranha 3D
Piranha 3DD
The Pirates! Band of Misfits
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
The Polar Express
Priest
Prometheus
Puss in Boots
Resident Evil Afterlife
Resident Evil: Retribution
Rio
Rise of the Guardians
Sadako
Sanctum
Satchurated: Live in Montreal
Saw: The Final Chapter
The Scorpions: Get Your Sting & Blackout Live
Sector 7 (Korean - English subs)
Secret of the Wings
The Shock Labyrinth (JP - English subs)
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek the Third
Shrek Forever After
Silent Hill: Revelation
The Smurfs
Spiders
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011: The 3D Experience
Spy Kids Game Over/Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
Star Trek Into Darkness (Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Gift Set)
Step Up 3D
Step Up Revolution
Tangled
Tekken: Blood Vengeance
Texas Chainsaw
Thor
The Three Musketeers
Titanic
Titanic: 100 Years in 3D
Top Gun
Tormented
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Toy Story Collection
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Tron Legacy
Tron Legacy + 2D Tron
Tron Legacy + 2D Tron (Special Edition)
A Turtle's Tale 2: Sammy's Escape from Paradise
Underworld: Awakening
Up
Upside Down (2D/3D BD or BD/DVD Combo)
The Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System
The Universe in 3D
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas
Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Edition (Collector's Edition)
Wrath of the Titans
Wrath of the Titans (Steelbook) (Best Buy Exclusive)
Wreck-It Ralph
WWII in 3D
Yogi Bear

Coming Soon

TBA

The Hole
Madagascar
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Resident Evil: Damnation
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

For Blu-ray 3D Trading:
Cheap Ass Gamer - Official 3D Blu-ray Trade Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
What elessar said.
Within context of all home media sold 4K is still niche compared to blu ray and DVD. DVD’s still outsell blu rays which is just crazy to me. If people still aren’t making the jump from DVD to blu ray, when the picture quality is superior and both movies and players are comparable in price to DVD’s, they aren’t jumping straight to 4K.

Is anyone in here watching their 3D movies with a projector? I finally finished setting up my home theater and I'm working with a mid-grade BenQ DLP projector (No 4K) on a 100 inch screen. 1080P looks amazing as it is, but I wanted to get some feedback on the 3D before I drop another $150-$200 on 3 or 4 pairs of glasses. I already own an older Panasonic 3D TV but the glasses aren't cross compatible. 

Is anyone in here watching their 3D movies with a projector? I finally finished setting up my home theater and I'm working with a mid-grade BenQ DLP projector (No 4K) on a 100 inch screen. 1080P looks amazing as it is, but I wanted to get some feedback on the 3D before I drop another $150-$200 on 3 or 4 pairs of glasses. I already own an older Panasonic 3D TV but the glasses aren't cross compatible.
Yes, I have a 5-year old Epson Home Cinema 5010 3D Projector in a dedicated, light-controlled basement theater room with a 120" screen, and I have 10 pairs of IR active-shutter glasses for it that ran me about $70 each. here is a link to my website, which I use to announce my Monthly Movie Night showings for my guests to check on each month - scroll down the main page to see some photos of the theater room and the projector:

The FreyMAX 3D Theater

I will say the 3D is pretty awesome on the Epson projector, they were rated one of the best for the least amount of ghosting and other aberrations you get with 3D. The Epson is a 3-LCD projector, and not a DLP; DLP does have some rainbow effects inherent to the design, but I'm not sure how or if that would affect the 3D at all. I totally love the 3D I get with the Epson. I show movies on a monthly basis to friends and family, and I try to show as many 3D movies as possible because all my guests love the 3D as well. In fact, the last 6 month's movies I've shown were all in 3D. Some of my guests that can't watch 3D in the theaters because they get headaches or nausea even said the shutter glasses in my theater don't make them sick like that.

There have been times where even 10 pairs of glasses were not enough for my crowd, but fortunately a friend of mine also owns the same projector with 6 pairs of glasses, and he only lives about 5 blocks away from me, so we have borrowed extra glasses from each other multiple times for our movie showings.

I'm very worried about being able to buy a replacement 3D projector when this one finally dies, I'm already on my second bulb, and I was really hoping to buy a true 4K projector along with 3D capabilities to replace this one in a couple years, but I don't think there will be any of those available - like TVs, they're going to be 4K-only now. This really sucks to have invested so heavily in 3D only to have it pulled out from under us completely in just a few years. I own over 150 3D releases, and I want to be able to watch them in 3D for many years to come, but that may not be a possibility with the way things are going.

Yes, I have a 5-year old Epson Home Cinema 5010 3D Projector in a dedicated, light-controlled basement theater room with a 120" screen, and I have 10 pairs of IR active-shutter glasses for it that ran me about $70 each. here is a link to my website, which I use to announce my Monthly Movie Night showings for my guests to check on each month:

The FreyMAX 3D Theater

I will say the 3D is pretty awesome on the Epson projector, they were rated one of the best for the least amount of ghosting and other aberrations you get with 3D. The Epson is a 3-LCD projector, and not a DLP; DLP does have some rainbow effects inherent to the design, but I'm not sure how or if that would affect the 3D at all. I totally love the 3D I get with the Epson. I show movies on a monthly basis to friends and family, and I try to show as many 3D movies as possible because all my guests love the 3D as well. In fact, the last 6 month's movies I've shown were all in 3D. Some of my guests that can't watch 3D in the theaters because they get headaches or nausea even said the shutter glasses in my theater don't make them sick like that.

There have been times where even 10 pairs of glasses were not enough for my crowd, but fortunately a friend of mine also owns the same projector with 6 pairs of glasses, and he only lives about 5 blocks away from me, so we have borrowed extra glasses from each other multiple times for our movie showings.

I'm very worried about being able to buy a replacement 3D projector when this one finally dies, I'm already on my second bulb, and I was really hoping to buy a true 4K projector along with 3D capabilities to replace this one in a couple years, but I don't think there will be any of those available - like TVs, they're going to be 4K-only now. This really sucks to have invested so heavily in 3D only to have it pulled out from under us completely in just a few years. I own over 150 3D releases, and I want to be able to watch them in 3D for many years to come, but that may not be a possibility with the way things are going.
Thanks for all of that info. Your setup sounds really amazing and that's cool that you have regular showings for friends. My theater is smaller and a bit more intimate, but I love it just the same. I own a ton of 3D Blu's as well and have the same concerns about not being able to watch them forever. I'm tempted to buy a 2nd projector similar or same model as my current BenQ and just put it away in case they stop selling 3D projectors, but that's kinda silly I guess because if I did that I'd have to buy multiple bulbs also, and that's alot of money to spend just to throw something into storage.

I love horror films and pretty much try to grab any sci-fi or horror I can in 3D, well, really I just love collecting cult and 1970's-1980's horror films in general. My library is starting to look like a Grindhouse display of B movie exploitation and Eurotrash cinema. Lol.

What elessar said.
Within context of all home media sold 4K is still niche compared to blu ray and DVD. DVD’s still outsell blu rays which is just crazy to me. If people still aren’t making the jump from DVD to blu ray, when the picture quality is superior and both movies and players are comparable in price to DVD’s, they aren’t jumping straight to 4K.
Most consumers, in the US anyway, have to be drug kicking and screaming into the new, even if the benefits are obvious. DVD may have had the fastest adoption rate for a new technology, but I think a lot of that was because they decided to kill VHS and force things. I think many people would have stuck with VHS if they’d had the option. I’ve read articles saying by not repeating that with DVD, the industry pretty much doomed Blu-Ray to be second place. I haven’t followed 4K too much, but if they are still trying to sell people on the benefits of standard Blu, I don’t know how they expect to make 4K happen.

Of course, I wish they’d not done such a half assed job with 3d. Considering they’re still pushing it in the theaters, I can’t believe the home scene is still suffering so much neglect. Really sad.

I'm not that interested in 4K even. I know I'll get a set eventually, but needing a player because my PS4 won't play 4K content makes it that much bigger of a barrier for me. That, and I'd have to get rid of my 3D TV to get a 4K TV.

And Blu-ray playback is still majorly hindered. Almost no computer have Blu-ray drives, and for the ones that do, you need to pay $50 just to have the license to play it back. It's a major roadblock. And a cheap portable Blu-ray player with a screen is like 4-5 times the cost of a portable DVD player. I don't think software for 4K on computers even exist through legit avenues.

And of course you're going to have to drag people kicking and screaming if I have to replace my TV, my PS4, and my Blu-rays just to play a single 4K movie. And that's why it'll stay a niche.

Bizarrely, Best Buy has three different listings when you search for Blade Runner 2049 3D.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=blade+runner+2049+3d&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Two of the listings are $29.99, and the last one is $27.99. Only one of them has a picture. I went ahead and preordered all three and will cancel two of them after seeing what the deal is with there being three listings. I'm hoping the second $29.99 listing that doesn't have a picture ends up being a steelbook, but we'll see.

Anyone that ordered The Lego Ninjago Movie 3D from Amazon actually get their order? Mine hasn't even shipped and there's no info at all on it. It kind of seems like it was listed by mistake and they aren't doing a US 3D release at all. I only ever saw the 3D listed on Amazon and Wal-mart, and they both show unavailable right now.
Got fed up waiting for Amazon to ship, saw Walmart came back in stock, so I canceled my Amazon order on Monday, ordered it from Walmart, and it just came today. Amazon still doesn't even have this in stock after checking again just now. I don't think they got any in—period.

*edited to fix typo*

Got fed up waiting for Amazon to ship, saw Walmart came back in stock, so I canceled my Amazon order on Monday, ordered it from Walmart, and it just came today. Amazon still doesn't even have this in stock after checking again just now. I don't they they got any in—period.
I see Walmart has it for $34.xx, but you have to pay shipping for orders less than $35. I have no problem paying $35 for a good 3D disc, but over $40 is just crazy.

I remember when Ghost in the Shell was released, Best Buy was sold out, Walmart not available and Amazon was temporarily out of stock and listed at $49.99. I placed an order on Amazon when it dropped to $30 to ensure I got it. It eventually came back in stock everywhere, and was recently on sale as low as $9.99.

I see Walmart has it for $34.xx, but you have to pay shipping for orders less than $35. I have no problem paying $35 for a good 3D disc, but over $40 is just crazy.

I remember when Ghost in the Shell was released, Best Buy was sold out, Walmart not available and Amazon was temporarily out of stock and listed at $49.99. I placed an order on Amazon when it dropped to $30 to ensure I got it. It eventually came back in stock everywhere, and was recently on sale as low as $9.99.
Just order something else to bump it past $35 and return that item to your local Walmart. It can also be ordered from Deep Discount for about $26 with free shipping with the 15% coupon on site.

I had just ordered from Walmart and it already shipped, But will return it once/if the deep discount order ships and save $10.

I got the Lego Ninjago Movie 3d from Amazon.ca as it was $28.45 shipped with the slowest shipping option. I got it in two days even though the site said 7 to 10 days. Also, the digital code was redeemable through VUDU.

With U.S. 3d home releases being sketchy at best, I have been turning to any overseas region free releases or another Region A country.

With U.S. 3d home releases being sketchy at best, I have been turning to any overseas region free releases or another Region A country.
I picked up the UK 3D version of Valerian a couple weeks ago, it comes with a nice Lenticular slip as well. Don't know if the movie is any good or not, but I'm a sucker for lenticular covers.

I have a multi-region Oppo player in my theater, so I can watch 3D Blu-rays from any region - I'm not limited to just Region A or region free releases.

I picked up the UK 3D version of Valerian a couple weeks ago, it comes with a nice Lenticular slip as well. Don't know if the movie is any good or not, but I'm a sucker for lenticular covers.
Hopefully you'll like it, but I went to see it opening day in the theater and didn't much care for it. It's not bad enough to completely hate, but it's just kind of "meh". It's unfortunate too, because I really liked The Fifth Element (also made by Luc Besson), but this movie is nowhere near as good.

I got the Lego Ninjago Movie 3d from Amazon.ca as it was $28.45 shipped with the slowest shipping option. I got it in two days even though the site said 7 to 10 days. Also, the digital code was redeemable through VUDU.

With U.S. 3d home releases being sketchy at best, I have been turning to any overseas region free releases or another Region A country.
Nice to know the Canadian import includes a usable digital code. That has been a drawback with many of the import 3D BDs I have gotten but not enough to stop me from getting them.

Nice to know the Canadian import includes a usable digital code. That has been a drawback with many of the import 3D BDs I have gotten but not enough to stop me from getting them.
I got this one too, surprisingly came quick, I also picked up King Arthur, they cost me $45 together.

Typical Wal-Mart. Their inventory management is atrocious.
I’ve never understood how inventory management was supposed to be an area WalMart revolutionized and was a major factor in the company becoming the behemoth it is, and yet in the real world, it’s horrible to the point that it would probably put a smaller company out of business. Of course, you can say that about a lot of Walmart’s practices.

Bizarrely, Best Buy has three different listings when you search for Blade Runner 2049 3D.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=blade+runner+2049+3d&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Two of the listings are $29.99, and the last one is $27.99. Only one of them has a picture. I went ahead and preordered all three and will cancel two of them after seeing what the deal is with there being three listings. I'm hoping the second $29.99 listing that doesn't have a picture ends up being a steelbook, but we'll see.
The other two listings disappeared, and this is the only one left: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/blade-runner-2049-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-blu-ray-3d-2017/6169803.p?skuId=6169803

I'm kind of surprised we're even getting a 3D release with this movie. It didn't do too well in the theaters.

The other two listings disappeared, and this is the only one left: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/blade-runner-2049-3d-blu-ray-blu-ray-blu-ray-3d-2017/6169803.p?skuId=6169803

I'm kind of surprised we're even getting a 3D release with this movie. It didn't do too well in the theaters.
It did better than the original did, which flopped in theaters but became a success on video cassette. This new film, which critics say is a worthy successor to (and some say surpasses) the original, might also experience secondary success like the first film, as well as others, like the original Terminator and the Matrix, enjoyed. Besides, box office success has nothing to do with whether we get 3-D releases. Frozen, Maleficent, Beauty & the Beast, and many other Disney/Pixar (and now we can add Star Wars and Marvel to the fag list) have been box office hits, and didn't receive U.S. 3-D versions, but TMNT Out of the Shadows, Star Trek Beyond, and Transformers: The Last Knight all did very poorly, yet earned 3-D releases here.

(and now we can add Star Wars and Marvel to the fag list)
There are other ways to phrase this rather than use a homophobic slur. Not saying you're an anti-gay bigot or anything. I used to call things "gay" if I thought they sucked up until about my early 20s, but worked to change the language I used as I got older.

It did better than the original did, which flopped in theaters but became a success on video cassette. This new film, which critics say is a worthy successor to (and some say surpasses) the original, might also experience secondary success like the first film, as well as others, like the original Terminator and the Matrix, enjoyed. Besides, box office success has nothing to do with whether we get 3-D releases. Frozen, Maleficent, Beauty & the Beast, and many other Disney/Pixar (and now we can add Star Wars and Marvel to the fag list) have been box office hits, and didn't receive U.S. 3-D versions, but TMNT Out of the Shadows, Star Trek Beyond, and Transformers: The Last Knight all did very poorly, yet earned 3-D releases here.
I avoided Blade Runner after the cast was announced and I saw Batista and Ryan Gosling on the roster. I know this is 100% a personal thing, but there's certain actors I simply avoid at all costs. After how much I loved the original film, seeing Ryan Gosling cast in a Blade Runner sequel was probably my biggest disappointment of the year.

I'll probably watch the movie eventually, but I'm not going to give any money to it. The dude is a POS actor and maybe only one step above a Shia Lebouf. Unless this is his best performance ever and a huge improvement. I'll be pleasantly surprised if my mind is changed upon viewing.

There are other ways to phrase this rather than use a homophobic slur. Not saying you're an anti-gay bigot or anything. I used to call things "gay" if I thought they sucked up until about my early 20s, but worked to change the language I used as I got older.
Indeed, you're right. I will refrain from using such terms in the future.

I avoided Blade Runner after the cast was announced and I saw Batista and Ryan Gosling on the roster. I know this is 100% a personal thing, but there's certain actors I simply avoid at all costs. After how much I loved the original film, seeing Ryan Gosling cast in a Blade Runner sequel was probably my biggest disappointment of the year.

I'll probably watch the movie eventually, but I'm not going to give any money to it. The dude is a POS actor and maybe only one step above a Shia Lebouf. Unless this is his best performance ever and a huge improvement. I'll be pleasantly surprised if my mind is changed upon viewing.
It reminds me of my reaction when I heard the pretty boy from A Knight's Tale would be cast as The Joker in The Dark Knight.

Gosling is dope. You are incorrect.

It reminds me of my reaction when I heard the pretty boy from A Knight's Tale would be cast as The Joker in The Dark Knight.
And after watching it did you think his performance in 2049 was equal to or better than Ledger's performance in that film?

I just ordered Blade Runner 2049 3D to show at my February Monthly Movie Nights I host for friends and family every month in my projection theater. I really could care less who the actors are in a movie, they're just names in the credits to me. I just watch the movie and either like it or don't.  It's simply entertainment for a couple hours, and then it's over.

I just ordered Blade Runner 2049 3D to show at my February Monthly Movie Nights I host for friends and family every month in my projection theater. I really could care less who the actors are in a movie, they're just names in the credits to me. I just watch the movie and either like it or don't. It's simply entertainment for a couple hours, and then it's over.
I usually wouldn't care, with 95% of films. I could care less who Spider-Man or Batman are in those films, I wasn't part of the outrage when Ben Affleck was cast as Batman. But Blade Runner hasn't had a sequel in almost 40 years and as much as I was a fan of the 1st film I wanted to see the 2nd one done well.

I just ordered Blade Runner 2049 3D to show at my February Monthly Movie Nights I host for friends and family every month in my projection theater. I really could care less who the actors are in a movie, they're just names in the credits to me. I just watch the movie and either like it or don't. It's simply entertainment for a couple hours, and then it's over.
I just want to say what you do is really cool!!! Do you ever promote this on other sites?

I just want to say what you do is really cool!!! Do you ever promote this on other sites?
Not sure what you mean exactly by "promote" it - it's just for people I know, its not open for public viewings or anything. I also have friends that come over numerous times during the month on random evenings to watch anime, too - I actually prefer watching a good, serious anime series over live-action Hollywood movies, and I'm in my mid-50's. But I've been doing the Monthly Movie Nights on a regular schedule since 2006, and a lot of my guest are regulars, so it's a tradition more than anything. To tell the truth, I have a hard time finding just one live-action movie each month to show in my theater, that I am even interested in seeing or showing to my guests.

Not sure what you mean exactly by "promote" it - it's just for people I know, its not open for public viewings or anything. I also have friends that come over numerous times during the month on random evenings to watch anime, too - I actually prefer watching a good, serious anime series over live-action Hollywood movies, and I'm in my mid-50's. But I've been doing the Monthly Movie Nights on a regular schedule since 2006, and a lot of my guest are regulars, so it's a tradition more than anything. To tell the truth, I have a hard time finding just one live-action movie each month to show in my theater, that I am even interested in seeing or showing to my guests.
I guess I took "anyone" too literally, I looked through your site and just assumed.

March 27th has been given as the official release date of The Last Jedi. No 3-D version announced for U.S., but if BB doesn't save the day like they did with Rogue One, there are at least listings for them on Amazon UK and other overseas sites.

got it few days ago on Best Buy site. they restocked it.

Thanks, grabbed a cooy. I saw the first one but never the second so 3d at that price I’m in.

I have my copy of Blade Runner 3D on pre-order, ship-to-store, so I will be picking it up on Tuesday. I'll be showing that one for my February Monthly Movie Nights.

I don’t see any mention of exclusive on site, plus orderable at several other sites including Deep Discount and Walmart.
I received my copy last week and it has a sticker on it saying the 3D is Best Buy exclusive.

Yeah the Blade Runner 2049 3D Blu-ray release is confusing!  I saw a picture of that sticker on another forum and yet, my order of it from Wal-mart.com is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

It's also available at Walmart.com.

I don’t see any mention of exclusive on site, plus orderable at several other sites including Deep Discount and Walmart.

Just the steelbook is exclusive. It's 3D elsewhere.

Yeah the Blade Runner 2049 3D Blu-ray release is confusing! I saw a picture of that sticker on another forum and yet, my order of it from Wal-mart.com is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
Not exactly sure what this BB exclusive sticker is referring to then.

[attachment=29285:bladerunner3d.JPG]

Not exactly sure what this BB exclusive sticker is referring to then.

attachicon.gif
bladerunner3d.JPG
The Steelbook. I already mentioned that and you even quoted it.

bread's done
Back