rayword45

CAG Newbie
Games:
Zelda Oracle of Seasons - $4.99 - Ends 6/20
Zelda Oracle of Ages - $4.99 - Ends 6/20
Etrian Odyssey IV - $29.99 - Ends 6/10

All sales end at 9 AM PT.

Last edited by a moderator:
now that they are out, can anyone confirm how unlocking stuff works? Can I have each game on separate 3DS? Or do they both need to be on the same 3DS?

It would appear that the Advance Shop is NOT open in the VC versions, as the one in Seasons is located right near where you start the game and there's no way for me to enter it.

[quote name='Zonic505']It would appear that the Advance Shop is NOT open in the VC versions, as the one in Seasons is located right near where you start the game and there's no way for me to enter it.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, its a VC of GBC not GBA... its actually kind of cool, because if you still have your code from playing it back in the day then you can transfer the rings into 3DS VC version via password...

overall though it doesnt really matter since the rings dont do anything.

Ooo, almost forgot about these since I keep putting them off while debating whether it was worth getting both (already played Ages on GBC though barely remember it) or just Seasons.  Never bought anything on the eshop so does it charge me the exact cost or do I have to buy $5 increments like other systems (since they annoyingly charge tax)?

Ooo, almost forgot about these since I keep putting them off while debating whether it was worth getting both (already played Ages on GBC though barely remember it) or just Seasons. Never bought anything on the eshop so does it charge me the exact cost or do I have to buy $5 increments like other systems (since they annoyingly charge tax)?
In the US you can add an exact amount required. It is a button at the bottom right when it asks for an amount you want to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess one of the new games on sale from last week is Soccer Up 3D, which is $4.99 until 7/1. This thread won't do well without wiki support since the OP/title hasn't been updated since April.

New sales for this week and last:

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 7/8

Soccer Up 3D - $4.99 - 29% Off - Ends 7/1

Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 7/8

current sales:

Classic Games Overload and Super Little Acorns listed above

Urban Trial Freestyle - $5.59 - ends 7/4

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $29.99 (was $39.99) - ends 7/14

3D Game Collection - $4.49 (was $5.99) - ends 7/14

Murder on the Titanic - $3.99 (was $7.99) - ends 7/14

all current sales (now under the heading of Price Drops):

Fractured Soul $7.99 (was $11.99) - ends 8/1

Deer Drive Legends $9.99 (was $14.99)

American Mensa Academy $3.99 (was $9.99)

Puzzler Brain Games $4.99 (was $9.99)

Puzzler World 2013 $9.99 (was $14.99)

Rising Board 3D $1.49 (was $1.99) - ends 8/8

Outdoors Unleashed: Africa 3D $2.99 (was $3.99) - ends 7/25

Planet Crashers $4.99 (was $9.99) - ends 7/22

Order Up!! $4.99 (was $9.99) - ends 7/22

bread's done
Back