400 Microsoft Points to the first 1,000 AND enter to win an Xbox 360 prize package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas on what to spend my 400 points on?? hah I don't know what to get, kinda leaning towards Freddy Krueger for Mortal Kombat but I kinda want an arcade game too, any ideas??

[quote name='AEJustin1']Any ideas on what to spend my 400 points on?? hah I don't know what to get, kinda leaning towards Freddy Krueger for Mortal Kombat but I kinda want an arcade game too, any ideas??[/QUOTE]

The deal of the week as been really terrible for several weeks in a row. Perhaps next week they will finally offer something decent now that the summer of arcade promotion has ended. I'm hoping for a 400 point Beyond Good & Evil HD.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']got the email as well what a nice surprise as an extra bday present![/QUOTE]

Same here, it was a nice birthday surprise for me too.

I got mine yesterday as well! The email said they have to be used/redeemed by Dec 31st, which I thought was odd, but whatever, that shouldn't be a problem. :)

Oh yeah, got my points. Now time to blow it on that Voltron suit. I don't normally use real money to buy virtual items, but hey, it was a freebie.

[quote name='Andami']Oh yeah, got my points. Now time to blow it on that Voltron suit. I don't normally use real money to buy virtual items, but hey, it was a freebie.[/QUOTE]

That voltron suit is also epic as hell. I'm tempted to buy it as well.

I got mine, I guess yesterday? Not really sure the email said the 18th. I forgot I entered this until I looked up what the contest was exactly.

For some reason when I last posted in here I had 2000 MSP, then I went to check the other night and I had 1400..........very weird.

But I got my 400 email too so I'm now at 1800 but it should be 2400.....oh well.....

hmm so thats where those points came from yesterday. always nice to have an unexpected surprise in your mailbox.

[quote name='golfing7861']Still haven't gotten mine, guess I may have screwed up retweeting with the right spelling or some crap like that. :/[/QUOTE]

or you weren't one of the first 1,000 to retweet it. At least you tried to win though, and there's no harm in trying. Too bad you didn't get it though.

[quote name='nypickle']or you weren't one of the first 1,000 to retweet it. At least you tried to win though, and there's no harm in trying. Too bad you didn't get it though.[/QUOTE]

I was like the 3rd person to post in this thread at the beginning, I should've been in the top 1000, oh well thanks for the words of encouragement ^_^

It seems a little backwards to me that you have to already be an xBox live member in order to enter the contest to win an xBox 360. :)

[quote name='Allwhowander']It seems a little backwards to me that you have to already be an xBox live member in order to enter the contest to win an xBox 360. :)[/QUOTE]

360s are always prizes in all their contests and giveaways. Even I've won a 360 and when I did it made no sense to me. My original 360 was crapping out at the time though, so it was perfect timing. I joked that this is why 360s are always a prize even though you need a 360 to enter in the first place. But I don't really hear about them crapping out as much anymore D:

[quote name='bs000']360s are always prizes in all their contests and giveaways. Even I've won a 360 and when I did it made no sense to me. My original 360 was crapping out at the time though, so it was perfect timing. I joked that this is why 360s are always a prize even though you need a 360 to enter in the first place. But I don't really hear about them crapping out as much anymore D:[/QUOTE]
I think whenever anyone's 360 breaks now, they just go with the slim nowadays. Thus, fewer stories of 360s red ringing.

[quote name='KOFkula']I just tweeted the info. I hope that this is still going on.[/QUOTE]

Are you fucking serious man? WOW - just fucking wow! This ended on June 8, 2011, you would have know that if you would have clicked the fucking link and read section 2) A) - But goodluck - I hope you win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back