400 Microsoft Points to the first 1,000 AND enter to win an Xbox 360 prize package

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']got mine 2 woot now this thread can die[/QUOTE]

you know we're gonna get some more "Entered thanks op!!" people that are going to embarrass themselves

Wow, I signed up for this three days after it got posted and I still won. I can only imagine how many people screwed up for that to happen.

Still, yay for free points!

Congratulations! You have been selected as a Gift Offer winner of the Sidekick & Xbox Social Promotion sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.
Specifically, you have won the following prize package:
One (1) 400 Microsoft Point code (ARV $5)
How to Redeem Your Code on Xbox.com:
Go to Xbox.com, sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
Select My Account from the My Xbox drop-down menu on the top of the page.
Click Redeem Code from the left-hand navigation area.
Enter each of the codes in the spaces provided and click Redeem to confirm the addition of the complimentary Microsoft Points to your existing Xbox LIVE account.
How to Redeem Your Code From Your Xbox 360 Console:
Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.
Select Redeem Code.
Enter the 25-character pre-paid code.
You will be prompted to confirm the item (game token, points, etc) that you are redeeming. Provide confirmation. Then, download will begin (for a content purchase).

Got it myself!

i got a winning e-mail aswell but i check on my phone is says 1200 points.. on computer 400.. wth..same code on both e-mails..

on my phone it says

Congratulations! You have been selected as a Grand Prize winner of the Xbox LIVE and Gatling Gears Download & Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.

Specifically, you have won the following prize:

. One (1) 1200 Microsoft Point code (ARV $15)

...yet it says 400 on computer... and it redeemed for 400 .. wtf... ms is screwing with my head

Are these e-mails still being sent out because I never got one and I signed up on the first day it was posted on here.

totally forgot about this, yay 5 free dollars
*goes off to buy fall out boy DLC on Rock Band 3

[quote name='Alpha 176']I just entered, lol @ me being a dumbass. I'm not getting anything :( or is this promotion still running??[/QUOTE]

Considering this post alone has 23000 views, im gonna assume that you will probably not be in the running for any points.

[quote name='DarkAkri']i got a winning e-mail aswell but i check on my phone is says 1200 points.. on computer 400.. wth..same code on both e-mails..

on my phone it says

Congratulations! You have been selected as a Grand Prize winner of the Xbox LIVE and Gatling Gears Download & Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.

Specifically, you have won the following prize:

. One (1) 1200 Microsoft Point code (ARV $15)

...yet it says 400 on computer... and it redeemed for 400 .. wtf... ms is screwing with my head[/QUOTE]

Showed 1200 for me as well when I viewed it on my PC as a text only message, 400 when I viewed it in HTML. At first I thought it might have been a different promo until I googled the name of the contest. 1200 would have been nice but at least the points finally came :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! You have been selected as a Grand Prize winner of the Xbox LIVE and Gatling Gears Download & Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation. Specifically, you have won the following prize: • One (1) 1200 Microsoft Point code (ARV $15)

Redeemed for 400. :)

Congratulations! You have been selected as a Gift Offer winner of the Sidekick & Xbox Social Promotion sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.
wow i never win i hope thay do more like this

Nice just got the email for the 400 points from the contest as well.. Wasn't expecting it as I got the Grand prize.

I won too. Didn't even remembering entering and had to find out what the contest was :p

Finally a Twitter contest pays off.

[quote name='d_south_cr']Wuvein how much did they give you on the gift card if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

500$ gift card to replace the 10 games... was much better then me picking out 10 games from best buy website on the spot as they first wanted me to. So instead had the fun of randomly shopping at Best Buy and saving some of it for upcoming games like Gears of War 3 and Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back