400 Microsoft Points to the first 1,000 AND enter to win an Xbox 360 prize package

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mrhunter1984']bit old but entered, cheers OP[/QUOTE]

A "bit old"?, THE WINNER HAS ALREADY RECEIVED HIS AWARD! Bravo Einstein, Bravo :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='MrPiggles']A "bit old"?, THE WINNER HAS ALREADY RECEIVED HIS AWARD! Bravo Einstein, Bravo :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

haha ok cheers you sarcastic git

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Has anyone received their emails for the 400 points yet? I sure as hell haven't.[/QUOTE]

Not me. I entered when this thread was new.

[quote name='Wuvein']Reminds me forgot to post a photo of the prize that came in. They were really nice and gave me a Best Buy gift card to replace the 10 games so picked up the play & charge kit and a few games to get going.

[/QUOTE]

Nice! I'm sorry I doubted you before...I thought you were just playing along. Congrats!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Nice! I'm sorry I doubted you before...I thought you were just playing along. Congrats![/QUOTE]

No worries and Thanks
Picked up Alan Wake and Darksiders to go with the small stack. Then Pre ordered Gears of War 3. not sure what other games to get but in no rush have so many to play right now.

[quote name='golfing7861']Nice loot bro! I'd kill for that, haha.[/QUOTE]

I will kill for it. Keep an eye out for Wuvein's local headlines.

still nothing here either, i entered when it was still down at about the 200/300 mark,

well at least they're doing utter pants DOTW's recently, had a 2100 points card sitting here for over a month gathering dust, contemplating buying mushi black label DLC, and maybe a dirt 3 addon (to take me upto 1600 points spent on addons, for my pitiful 160 rebate)

[quote name='Wuvein']Reminds me forgot to post a photo of the prize that came in. They were really nice and gave me a Best Buy gift card to replace the 10 games so picked up the play & charge kit and a few games to get going.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome win, Wuvein. Congrats!

I've had points added to my account today. Not sure if it's from this contest since I haven't received any kind of confirmation where the points came from.

Anyone else get points added to their account today?

[quote name='YoatOverNothing']I've had points added to my account today. Not sure if it's from this contest since I haven't received any kind of confirmation where the points came from.

Anyone else get points added to their account today?[/QUOTE]

it's from the Xbox Live Rewards program, not this promo.

[quote name='nypickle']it's from the Xbox Live Rewards program, not this promo.[/QUOTE]

Can't be...I only had 110 points pending for the rewards. I had 230 on my account before the points were added. I now have 890 points on my account.

[quote name='YoatOverNothing']Can't be...I only had 110 points pending for the rewards. I had 230 on my account before the points were added. I now have 890 points on my account.[/QUOTE]

It's from the rewards program, there was a glitch where everyone got 5x the amount they were supposed to get. Sadly I was not one of them.

[quote name='garrett007']It's from the rewards program, there was a glitch where everyone got 5x the amount they were supposed to get. Sadly I was not one of them.[/QUOTE]

Ah...ok, thanks.

Do you know if the lucky ones get to keep it or is MS going to take it back?

[quote name='nypickle']yeah it was glitched. I got 120 points 6 times. In your instance you got 110 points 6 times for 660 points + the 230 you already had, there's your 890

you can check your points activity at https://billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I have 5000 points and I didn't see anything come in today. Should I expect it soon? I'm part of xbox rewards.

I got on xbox.com a minute ago and saw that i had 880 microsoft points, I was really surprised because i only had 100 yesterday. I guess it's from this! :D

DAMN. Looks like I got some points as well. 1,100 MSP. Looks like they added the 220 that was pending in my Xbox Live Rewards account got 5 times, despite saying that they're still pending on the Rewards site.

I was expecting 400 points from this and 100 points from xbox live rewards. 500 points were added to my account today but if there is a 5x glitch hopefully I still have 400 points to come :)

HEYO! 5x! If you want to see what was added or wasn't added head here:

https://billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx

Mine:
Date
Transaction description Details Type Amount Balance
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 1,270
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 1,160
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 1,050
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 940
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 830

HEYO! 5x! If you want to see what was added or wasn't added head here:

https://billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx

Mine:
Date
Transaction description Details Type Amount Balance
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 1,270
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 1,160
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 1,050
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 940
8/11/2011 Points added -- Points 110 830

[quote name='ZombieToast']No points for me. I hate all of you.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get any points, and I most likely won't. My GT was stolen about 2 weeks ago and when I reported it to Microsoft they locked it down so it couldn't used, as well as no MSP could be added or taken from it. Since it's STILL in lockdown, most likely Microsoft refused to add the MSP even though they were from themselves and will probably to refuse to after I get my GT back since "the promotion is over" or "the system won't let them" or something.

I better get my points after this whole ordeal :(

I just checked both of my accounts. I did spend the points in one account, the other I didn't. Not sure how they can charge me, no credit card on either account.

From another site:

"I just talked to MS when I noticed that my account had jumped a little over 5000MS. The rep told me that the promo points have been escalated and the matter will be resolved within 72 hours. I ask what they were doing if I had already spent them. The reps answer was that MS is planning on handling the matter is five phases.

1- If the points weren’t spent then they are just going to remove them from the accounts that got them.
2- If the points were spent leaving a zero or negative balance of points and there is a credit card on file, then they are going to bill for the points used.
3- If there is no credit card on file, they plan on sending out an E-mail “demanding” payment.
4- If there is no credit card on file and the “demand” for payment goes unanswered then they “may” subtract months of gold membership that equal the amount of points used.
5- If there is still a negative balance then they plan on banning the console and the account until it is no longer negative. This one she said at least three times. "

[quote name='buckeyeboy69']From another site:

"I just talked to MS when I noticed that my account had jumped a little over 5000MS. The rep told me that the promo points have been escalated and the matter will be resolved within 72 hours. I ask what they were doing if I had already spent them. The reps answer was that MS is planning on handling the matter is five phases.

1- If the points weren't spent then they are just going to remove them from the accounts that got them.
2- If the points were spent leaving a zero or negative balance of points and there is a credit card on file, then they are going to bill for the points used.
3- If there is no credit card on file, they plan on sending out an E-mail “demanding” payment.
4- If there is no credit card on file and the “demand” for payment goes unanswered then they “may” subtract months of gold membership that equal the amount of points used.
5- If there is still a negative balance then they plan on banning the console and the account until it is no longer negative. This one she said at least three times. "[/QUOTE]
wow and the @xboxsupport told ppl thy get to keep it good thing i did not spend any i new better cuz support fucks me every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back