400 Microsoft Points to the first 1,000 AND enter to win an Xbox 360 prize package

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nypickle']you're in, failing to read the expired offer. Now we can all harass your twitter account mwuahahaha![/QUOTE]

what do you expect from a guy that quotes ted bundy

[quote name='MrPiggles']The creator of the thread really should add "Closed" to the title.[/QUOTE]

Although I do agree with you...I am getting a little kick out of seeing all these people who don't read the thread.

[quote name='cooptron420']Alright, just twitterino'd it and I think I'm in now.[/QUOTE]

ooo yeah you sure are in lol! :bouncy:

This thread is gold

I tweeted, thanks!

Of course, I tweeted back in May...but I'm hoping this will be like Cheapy's contest that still had people trying to enter six months after the winners were announced.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think we should keep bumping this thread and see how many idiots take the bait.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']forget natural selection...this thread solves everything.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AEJustin1']lmao this is epic[/QUOTE]

+1 to all of this.

lol

does anybody actually read more than the first post these days, so much fail, made me feel almost intelligent, then i remembered, im almost as dumb as they come, so is there any hope for these people

OMG looks like im the grand prize winner sending off the paper work now and cant wait to get the system

[quote name='Wuvein']OMG looks like im the grand prize winner sending off the paper work now and cant wait to get the system[/QUOTE]

...really?

from http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/Promotions/SidekickXboxSocial/sidekickxboxsocial :
" The potential GrandPrize winner will be notified by phone/mail at the phone number/address indicated on the potential GrandPrize winner’s Xbox LIVE account profile on or about July 12, 2011."

A week early, you say?

Besides, even if you did win, how are we going to keep people tweeting when you say that you won the grand prize? ;)

[quote name='GenPirate']So has it been 8 weeks since this initially went up?[/QUOTE]

I believe the 8 week wait starts once the promotion ends, not when it starts.

[quote name='DOG87']Entered. hope i win[/QUOTE]

hope you had enough battery life on your time machine to enter and come back to present day reality.

[quote name='popular penguin']I believe the 8 week wait starts once the promotion ends, not when it starts.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you're right. According to the math August 3 is 8 weeks to the day from when the promotion ended so we will see this late July or early August.

[quote name='iamsobroke']Yo when are we getting the points. I was in the first couple hundred that entered..[/QUOTE]

Yo, this is Microsoft. You really expect them to deliver on time?

Reminds me forgot to post a photo of the prize that came in. They were really nice and gave me a Best Buy gift card to replace the 10 games so picked up the play & charge kit and a few games to get going.

They were gonna give you 10 games?

I would have picked up a set of eneloops than the play and charge, those things are crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back